chapter 7 : wishes

Cafe

Jiyong just finished his photoshoot, he looked at his work and seem happy wiith it.

“Good job.” Said Mr. Lee the editor in chief to Jiyong. Jiyong smiled as the repond.

“Mr . Lee! Ms. Park is here already.” Said Kim, fashion stylist, who dressed Jiyong up earlier.

“Ahh, okay.” Answered Mr. Lee.

“I have to go Ji.” He said to Jiyong and walked away. Jiyong swept his vision all over the photoshoot’s set looking for a figure he know.

‘Maybe she’s here.’ He thought. Soon after their eyes met.

‘What a nice girl.’ Jiyong praised her. Then he saw Mr. Lee greeted Dara, his sight turned automatically. “How can I reached her.” He mumbled. Mr. Lee and Dara looked so close, some of the crew whispered near Jiyong. 

“How famous and pretty she is!” said the man with red plaid shirt and a hat. “She’s so young and talented. It’s too bad that she have a bad family background.” Asnwered Ms. Kim. Jiyong felt so interested hearing the story about Dara, before...

“YAAA! KWON JIYONG!” shout Hyunbin. ‘Why is he coming on the improper time?’ Jiyong sighed and turned his body to face him.

“Today, your schedule is not too tight. There is a interview with CJ ONE LIVE after dinner and this is the materials that you should read.” Hyunbin said and gave Jiyong a folder.

“Okay, I’m going to go to my cafe and I will go there at six by my own.” Jiyong answered shortly. Hyunbin nodded his head and left.

Jiyong’s phone rang.

From: Park Bom

You will go to your cafe for lunch? I’m going there with my friend fom abroad.

Jiyong read the message from his cousin.

To: Park Bom

Yeah, I’ll be there soon.

 

And Jiyong pressed the sent button. He put his phone back to his pocket and go the room to change his clothes. Jiyong looked at the spot where Dara just stood at but she’s not there already. He took a deep breath and walked away.

 

**

Jaekyung and Dara left the Harper’s studio already and headed to paper cafe. Their conversation with Mr. Lee was so interesting, they talked about the review for promotion of Dara’s line and everything needed.

 

“Jaekyung, did you find my brother already?” asked Dara with a sad tone in her voice. Jaekyung knew that the person who can help Dara is her brother and him only, but until now she still couldn’t find anything about him yet.

“Dara... I already looked for him in these last 2 months but I still got nothing.” Answered Jaekyung sadly. Yes, Jaekyung left Dara for 2 months to looked for Dara’s brother but she couldn’t find him yet. Jaekyung felt more useless seeing Dara’s condition which worsen every single day.

 

“ah yes! Dara, who is the man who helped you back then?" Asked Jaekyung tried to change the topic. ‘I think Dara and him will make a great couple.” Jaekyung thought.

“Ahh... him.” Answered Dara, she felt her face heated because of embarassement and Jaekyung realized that.

“Ahhh! I knoooww! He’s your boyfriend, right?” Laughed Jaekyung.

“Nooooo, Kyungiiiiieee!! He’s my model. The one Minzy gave me.

” Asked Dara fast to decreased her embarassement.

“Ah... that’s right.” Answered Jaekyung as she remembered the man’s face in the album.

Soon enough they arrived at the paper cafe. They came inside and looked for Bom who waited for them and joined her.

 

**

Jiyong just parked his car. The traffic jam earlier ruined his mood. When Jiyong closed his car his phone rang.

“Yees Bom, why?” answered Jiyong tried to make his voice sounds calm.

“where are you? My friends are here already.” Said Bom on the line.

“I’m here.” Answered Jiyong hastily.

Jiyong entered his cafe through the front door, he didn’t want the customers to found out that it’s his cafe. Eventhough he’s a model, he didn’t have an intention to made more profit because of his popularity and all this time the public haven’t know about it yet. Jiyong found Bom and waved his hand to her, he saw Bom with two other girls.

“Dara, Jaekyung meet my cousin Kwon Jiyong.” Said Bom introduced his cousin.

Jiyong shocked when he found out that Bom’s friends were Dara and Jaekyung.

‘Okay Bom, it’s not funny at all.’ Jiyong thought.

Ji saw Dara blushed and shocked but Jaekyung missed that.

“Annyenghaseyo Jiyong-ssi...” Dara said with her soft voice.

it made Jiyong stiffened because it’s his first time heard Dara’s voice. Jiyong sat next to Bom and they chatted about a lot of things. Of course Bom didn’t forget to make fun of Jiyong because of incidents they have when they’re a child. Laugh filled the meeting and Jiyong sure that Dara was the girl who made for him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhlala how bout this chapter?. I know the way the story is too fast. but this will be more attractive keeke. comment please ;)