Chapter 4 : not this time.. II

Cafe

They checked all the design carefully, the models doing the fitting, Jaekyung checked at the models arrival, Bom and Minzy checked on the clothes measurer. Just like a binked of the eyes, the studio became so busy.

Dara seceded herself from the busy crowd as she felt her head heavy. She accidently bumped into someone.

“ah! Mian.” Dara said and lookd up at the person he bumped.

‘it’s him!’ Dara thought.

“so you’re the designer?” he said and smiled.

Dara can’t think clearly, her head felt heavier.

“are you okay?” he asked and grabbed her waist gently, as if she will be collapse any second.

 

‘Dara, this design...” Jaekyung cut her own sentence seeing Dara with a guy.

Dara who felt her self being called look toward Jaekyung. Jaekyung’s face changed as she saw Dara’s pale fae and forgot aboutthe guy who supported her weight.

“Dara, you looked so pale!.” Said Jaekyung panickedly and she reached for Dara’s face.

‘’sorry, i need to take my friend to the doctor.” Jaekyung put her hands around Dara’s waist and Jiyong let her go.

“Is she okay?” Jiyong asked.

Jaekyung nodded her head. “she’s just too tired.”

Jiyong just looked at Dara’s tired eyes. ‘this must be more than just tired.’ He thought. 

 


What happen what happen? kkk

Please enjoy this story and don't forget to leave ya comment and subscribee :)