Chapter 5 : All this day

Cafe

 

Dara and Jaekyung left Jiyong alone, Dara’s felt too painful by now and Jaekyung couldn’t think about anything else beside take Dara to the doctor that recommended by her doctor back in France.

Jaekyung drove the car to Keundae hospital as fast as she could. Once they arrived Jaekyung immediately called for help for the nurses to took Dara to doctor Daesung, the recommeded doctor for Dara.

“Jaekyung-ssi.” Called doctor Daesung after he checked Dara’s condition.

Jaekyung looked at the doctor halfheartedly, as if she knew what he gonna say. Her tears might escape her eyes in any second. She could only look at Dara who is sleeping after the nurse give her some pain killers.

 

**

 

Today have been a really tiring day for Jiyong. After all the photoshoots and variety show, he kept thinking about that designer.

‘It’s okay Ji. You can meet her again. The fasion show is long way ahead.’ He said in his head to calmed down.

He arrived in his apartement and before he turned he saw a girl waiting in front of his door.

“oppa!” shout that girl with pampered tone in her voice and walked to him.

“why is she here?!” Jiyong muttered under his breath.

“oppa I missed you.” She sulked.

Jiyong really wanted to slapped this woman in front of him because he knew the reason why she came, but he held back.

“I already tell you over and over again that we can’t have a relationship.” Explained Jiyong calmly, he knew how stubborn this girl is.

“oppa...”

“please don’t come anymore.” Jiyong asnwered. He didn’t want to continue talking with her.

“but oppa..” The girl tried to explain.

“please Yuri..” said Jiyong and left her.

Jiyong have been too patient dealing with her. He felt like he’s a prisoner as every minutes, oh scratch that! Every second she checked his scheduleand forced him to be her boyfriend.

‘what a thick-skinned girl.’ He muttered in his head.

Now his head filled with Dara’s face.

“Sandara Park.” He whispered.

 

 

**

 

Jaekyung and Dara came back to the apartement, Jaekyung’s hand took some medication that Dara have to take.

“Jaekyung-aahh...” Dara sulked to her and shook her head. Dara always acted like a baby everytime Jaekyung around her, as if Jaekyung is someone that gave birth to her.

“Dara, you have to eat this.” Coaxed Jaekyung and gave Dara the tablets.

Dara knew that is useless to debate with Jaekyung, it would just make her life harder.

“Dara.. there’s some designs that imprefect. We will fix it later okay?” said Jaekyung reminded her.

Bom already came and visited her at the hospital. Yes, Bom knew everything and she swore that she won’t tell everybody about it.

 

“tomorrow we have to go to Myeongdong and see your boutique, then we will go to Harper’s bazaar for interview and meet Bom at paper cafe.” Jaekyung expained about Dara’s schedule for the next day.

Maybe if Jaekyung wasn’t around, all the schedule would be shattered and became dust. Today is too tiring already for her. Dara remembered the accident back in the studio earlier, the model for her fashion show found herself in pain and he just held Dara innocently.

‘that’s so nice of him helding me so I won’t fall down.” She thought.

 


woaah! i guess this a long chapter we made :) enjoyy chingu~

Please enjoy this story and don't forget to leave ya comment and subscribee :)