Chapter 1 : Meeting

Cafe

 

Seoul weather is not too friendly today. It’s already raining even before her plane safely landed in Incheon airport. She walked to the cafe while waiting for her friend to come.

“one cappucinno, please.” She ordered.

“is there more?” the waiter asked.

She smiled and shooked her head. She turned around and her eyes met with the guy who stood behind her, she smiled at him and he smiled back.

She walked to the empty seats. This cafe looked quiet, so contrast with what happened outside there. She took out her pencil and sketchbook. And soon she’s busy scratching and drawing designs for her latest fashion launch.

“Dara.” Greeted a woman with a nice clothes.

“Hi.” She greeted back and let her vision off from her book.

“it’s been a long time after we met in Paris.” Said the woman as she shook Dara’s hand.

“Yes it is. Finally we can work together again.” Dara answered and smiled sweetly.

“i’m very grateful that you decided to do your new fashion launch here.”

“of course, I will fullfilled my promises.” Followed by warm smile.

They enjoyed the warm moment with discussing the detailed concept that they’ve planned before.

 

* * * *

 

“Hyung! It takes too long.” He shouted to his manager and stood up from his seat.

“they’re having a problem in their way here.”

“arasso, I will wait at the cafe over there. Hyung wanna come too?” He offered.

“I will. You go ahead.”

He walked to the cafe and pull out his iPod. When he gonna odered, he saw a girl walked ahead him and ordered a cappucinno. Jiyoung stood behind that girl. She’s wearing a peach colored dress that reached her knees. With a scarf in her neck and a pretty bracelet.

Her appearance looked so simple yet stunning and attractive. When she turned around, she smiled at him. Jiyoung smiled back ‘what a sweet girl’ he thought.

“what you’d like to order, Sir?” asked the waiter to Jiyoung.

“one espresso, please.”

“anything else?”

“No.”

He doesn’t need to wait for too long for his espresso. He sat down and waited for his manager to come. His sight focused at the girl he saw earlier, she’s not sitting alone now and her face look so serious.

Then suddenly his phone rang.

“yes?”

“oppa, are you landed yet?” said the pampered voice on the other line.

Jiyong just took a deep breath when he found out who the caller is.

“i just landed a hour ago”

“jeongmal? (*really?) when can I meet you oppa?”

“I don’t know yet Yuri. You know I’m really busy.”

“Oh.. arasso. Let me know when you’re free oppa.” And she cut the line. ‘what an evil girl’ he thought.

“Ji, let’s go! They’re here already.” His manager called.

“ahh.. ne!” He responded. As he stood up from his seat, he took a quick glance at that girl’s seat but she’s gone already.

 

 

 

 

 

 


How about opening with this chapter?excited ^^..

 Please enjoy this story and don't forget to leave ya comment and subscribee :)