5

Path of the arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how was it?” Nichkhun asked curiously over the dinner table.

“So how was it?” Jessica asked excitedly through the phone.

Taecyeon looked at his fingers.

Yoona took a sigh.

“Well?” Nichkhun and Jessica said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I said yes.”

 

---

 

“Yoonayoonayoonayoonayoonayoonayoonayoonayoona!!!!”

Yoona turned to see the person, only to laugh at him.

Im Seulong was running through the crowds to see Yoona. He was such a vibrant character that never failed to bring laughter and smiles in Yoona’s life. She was glad and thankful that she had such lively cousin.

“Wha *pant pant* Wha-wha What his thhis hai hhhhhear?” Seulong was panting from all the running he had to do.

Yoona had bite her smile because of Seulong’s formation of the words due to the sharp intakes of breath.

“What do you mean oppa?” Yoona asked sweetly.

“Don’t oppa me.” He tried to give her an angry look after he regained his composure. “I am your cousin, Yoona. COUSIN.” There we go. Seulong was going all diva now. “You can’t take me for granted.”

Yoona stared at her overly dramatic cousin. He was such a diva at times. So dramatic. So *what he would call* fabulous. But deep down there he was sweet and warmer than any other person she knew. He was, after all, family.

“What is this I hear about you getting married?” Yoona hid her smile. “Yah! Don’t smile. I am mad here. I hear from other people that you are getting married. Why did I not know first?”

“Oppa, jakeunabeoji probably told you. I can assure you that you did not hear it from other people.” (A/N Jakeunabeoji means father’s younger brother, hence uncle)

Seulong did not try to deny that fact. It was true. His father told him. But he still wanted Yoona to come to him and tell him.

“I understand oppa. But Taecyeon-ssi only came to see me yesterday. We made our decision yesterday.” She answered quietly after Seulong voiced his thoughts.

“Yoona...” All the drama and craziness was beginning to fade away from his face. “are you unhappy?” His hand rest on Yoona’s shoulder.

Yoona shook her head.

“I am not.” She gave a small smile. She felt Seulong squeeze her shoulder.

“If ever there is something wrong, please tell me Yoona.” He pulled her closer to give her a hug. “I just want you to be happy.” He whispered those words.

Yoona simply nodded. She was overwhelmed by the love Seulong was displaying.

 

---

 

“So when will we meet up with your to-be husband Yoona?” Jessica grinned as they were walking to the car park.

After the little moment the two cousins had, they were soon joined by Seohyun and Jessica.

“I don’t know.” Yoona shrugged.

“Have you seen how he looks Seulong oppa?” Seohyun asked Seulong.

“Ani. Have you?” He asked back.

Seohyun bit her bottom lip. Maybe she shouldn’t have asked  him. Knowing that he had not seen Taecyeon (Yoona showed them the picture), he was most probably going to turn into a drama queen.

“WAE? You have seen Taecyeon. Haven’t you?” Seulong shouted pointed at Jessica and Seohyun in shock, attracted large amounts of attention.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter