37

Path of the arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hyesung was rushed to the hospital.

“Hyesung, calm down. You will be fine.” Taecsu was running along the doctors, trying to keep his wife calm.

As soon as Yoona heard that Hyesung was in the hospital, she rushed to see her, to see them, to see him.

She ran through the corridors to find where Hyesung would be.

“TAECSU! YOU BETTER COME HERE!” She heard a screaming voice and Yoona smiled at the direction. She walked towards the sounds and found Taecyeon biting his knuckles and his father sitting beside Taecyeon staring in the direction of the room.

Taecyeon sensed someone coming towards and turned to see Yoona. As beautiful as ever. As graceful as ever. He smiled at her.

“Hello Mr. Ok.” She gave his father a small bow.

“You are here.” He smiled at her.

“Yes. The rest of my family would be coming in later.” She added softly.

Taecyeon was grateful. She was not part of his family but she came; already accepting that his family was her family now.

He made space for her and she sat beside him. And all he could feel was warmth.

“How are you?” He asked softly. Yoona answered softly telling him she was okay. She asked the same question back.

“Nervous.” He gave a slight chuckle. Yoona smiled. Taecyeon was opening up to her slowly. And it was nice seeing this.

“Don’t be.” She knew why he was nervous. Hyesung was in the hospital, giving birth. She felt somewhat excited for the baby. He or she was going to call her Aunt. She was truly excited.

Both of them flinched when they heard a scream, Hyesung’s scream. Yoona bit her lip. Childbirth seemed painful; the pain was probably too much for any woman to withstand. But the outcome of going through all that pain was magical. A bundle of joy would be laid in the mother’s arms. Soft coos would be heard from both the parents.

Giving birth to a child was giving birth to the title of being parents. A beautiful bond and the most special bond known to anyone.

They heard another scream, she felt Taecyeon look at the room in worry. Taecsu was there for his wife, comforting her and soothing her. But in such a pain, no one could hear such soft words. Words were ignored as the pain the horribly, infinitely intense.

Yoona watched the tensed Taecyeon.

Would he be there for her when she was giving birth? Did she have to go through the ordeal twice or thrice? Would Taecyeon by her side to hold her hand and encourage her?

Unknowingly, her hand crawled to hold Taecyeon hand. Taecyeon did not realise and instinctively laced his fingers with hers. The feeling and act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter