18

Path of the arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next few months were pretty much the same for both of them. They went out together on many dates, slowly getting to know each other. And neither would deny that the time they spent together was a time both of them looked forward. Both of them looked forward to the weekend as that was when Taecyeon would go to pick up Yoona and go out.

When they went out, Taecyeon would keep trying something different. Sometimes they went to the cinemas, other times they would go to the zoos, or even simply just go out for dinner.

Mrs. Im and Hyesung were excited for both of them. Often when both of them would leave the house, Mrs. Im would call Hyesung and squeal over the phone. Despite the age difference, Hyesung somehow felt this reaction was normal as she would also feel like that when Taecyeon would announce that he was going out with Yoona.

The text messages between the two were significantly getting more. Every time their phones would vibrate or notify them that they had a message, both would excitedly grab onto their phone to read what the other sent.

They were soon feeling like teenagers. Despite this was probably their first time dating, they still felt like teenagers. And to them, they enjoyed this feeling...very much.

---

“Taecyeon-ssi?” Yoona picked up her phone when she saw him calling. Despite the months they were together, it only seemed right to still add ssi.

“Yoona-ssi. Were you busy?” Taecyeon nervously asked. Although they were together for a few months, they always felt nervous with the other.

“Oh no. Not really. Was there something important?” She asked worriedly. Taecyeon never really called during the day, during the week. It was something he did on a Friday or a weekend.

“Well there is an office party, I was wondering if you would like to come.” Yoona’s heart stopped beating at the news. Taecyeon was asking her to come to an office party?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter