Intro~

Don't Forget Me

 

I blinked my eyes at the huge guy in front of me. He kept staring at me, giving me a look I’ve never seen before.

“Uhm… Ahjussi, nuguseyo?” His lips perked up, forming a sad smile.

“I’m not even that old, Jiae…” He chuckled and messed my hair. I could only pout.

“Really?”

He nodded.

“I don’t believe you.” I stuck my tongue out at him and giggled.

He only patted my hair softly.

Ahjussi, do you know my parents?”

He nodded.

“Do you know where they are?”

He didn’t answer and looked down instead.

And I stared at the ground with mixed feelings.

Ahjussi, my parents doesn’t love me, right? That’s why they left. Mommy and Daddy must be busy taking care of Eunmi, that’s why they don’t want to take me home.”

The guy cupped my face and kissed my forehead lightly.

“Jiae, my dear, do you love Eunmi?”

I nodded immediately. “Of course, Ahjussi! I love her thiiiiiiis much!” I made a huge circle with my hands.

“Mimi is the most adorable, cutest thing in the whole universe! When I grew up, I want to be her guardian.”

“Really? Why a guardian?”

“Because Mimi doesn’t have any oppa. She only has me, Jiae. She got picked out a lot in the kindergarten. The only one who can protect her is me, her unnie.”

“Jinjja? You would do that for her?”

I nodded excitedly. “Ne, Ahjussi! Jiae will be a strong girl for Eunmi’s sake! So that Mommy and Daddy doesn’t have to be worried about her anymore.” I smiled widely, showing my gums.

He looked at me and pulled me into a very tight hug. “Jiae, I love you. I love you so damn much.”

“Uh? But Ahjussi, I love Mommy, Daddy and Eunmi… But if Ahjussi loves Jiae, Jiae will love you back!” I hugged him back and giggled.

Not so long, my room’s door was pushed open with banging sound. Stranger-ahjussi let go of me just then.

Unnie… Jiae-unnie…” A woman with long wavy hair rushed into the room with teary eyes. She hugged me tight. “Jiae-unnie, I love you too.” She whispered.

Then all I see was darkness. Pitch black without any glint of light.

Then the realization hit me. I am Cho Jiae. I am twenty four years old and I am alone in this world. No one loves me, no one wants me to be alive. How could I forget that?

 
 

 

Call that intro, teaser or whatever you like~ -laughs-

Sorry it's so short.. I hope I'll improve as the time goes by~
Thanks, for all who reads~