Twenty Five

Hospital Room 114

“What are you cooking for breakfast?” She asked as she peered behind his shoulders because of her small figure, he completely blocked her from the view. “Yah! Don’t look!” He exclaimed as he moved his body to the side. She giggled as she poked his waist with a ladle. He laughed as he turned around to stop her. “Yah! That tickles!” She didn’t stop as it boosted her to do it more. He caught the ladle as he pulled her close.

 “I said stop,” He muttered as she gulped. They were too close for her liking, worried that someone might come in and misunderstand the whole thing. Her hands were on his chest as she tried to push him away but he’s still stronger than him. “Yah! What are you doing? Someone might come in.” She nervously said. “The members wake up at 7. Probably tired with practice.” He calmly said as he just stared deeply at her eyes.

“Well, I still haven’t gotten my morning kiss yet.” He playfully smiled as she slapped his chest. He slowly leaned in and on cue, Sehun walked in groggily with his eyes slightly closed. “Yah! Can you guys get a room!” He exclaimed as he reached the fridge and took out a bottle of water. The two quickly pulled away as they both stood awkwardly.

“Way to ruin the mood, Oh Sehun.” Kai mumbled as he looked at him. “You’re going to burn the whole dorm if you two keep doing that in here while cooking,” He took a sip from the bottle as he cocked his head towards the stove. “Oh!” He quickly turned off the stove as they both stared at the burnt egg in the pan. “Way to ruin breakfast, Kim Jongin.” He hissed as he left the two.

“Aish!” He tossed the pan into the sink. “Should we wait for D.O Oppa?” She suggested as she gave him an uneasy smile. “Sure. Whatever.” He shortly answered and exited the room. He noticed his change of mood as she quickly followed him. “Why are you being like that all of a sudden?” She asked and he shook his head, “Nothing.”

She grabbed his arm to stop him as she looked at him worriedly. “Tell me.” He sighed as he looked down. “I really wanted to make you some breakfast but Sehun ruined it.” He shyly said. “Why?” She curiously asked as he turned his head to look at her. “Because I wanted to make you special. I read some articled about relationships, and how to—“

“Wait! You read some articles about relationships?! Woah! Daebak!”

“Yah! Can’t you be more touch rather than making fun of me? I read almost every article there is in the internet just so I could—“Before he could finish his ranting, she forcefully grabbed him in the collar as she pressed her lips against his.

She pulled away, “I already feel special when I’m with you.” 

Kris opened the door to their room as he was surprised by the scene in front of him. He blinked twice before he realized what was going on. “Aish! Yah! Go get a room!” He yelled as he slammed the door. Their eyes widened as they both laughed at the sudden burst of the older male. “Kaja!” He said as he pulled her to her room.

 

“Pizza is here!” Chanyeol’s voice roared across the whole dorm as everyone went out from their dorms. “We’re having for dinner?” She asked a bit surprised as he nodded. “Wae? You don’t want to?” She shook her head as she smiled. “It’s my first time to eat pizza for dinner,” She said as they reached the living room. “Really?!” He blurted as Luhan looked at him while taking a bite from the freshly baked pizza. “What is it?”

“It’s Sojin first time to eat pizza for dinner,” He answered as he looked at her still surprised. “Jinjja?!” They all looked at her, having the same reaction like Kai a while ago. She nodded, “My mother doesn’t like me to eat any kinds of fast foods.”

“Woahhhh!”

“I salute you for enduring foods that are so tempting,” Baekhyun said as he saluted her with a serious face. She giggled, “It was nothing. I’m used to it anyway.” Chanyeol clapped as he put his arm around his shoulder, “I believe you deserve this heavenly slice of goodness.” He handed her a slice of pizza as she laughed and took it from him. “Thank you.” She shortly bowed.

“YAH! YAH! YAH! Where do you think you’re touching my girlfriend?”

“Oops! Sorry!” He removed his arm away from her and stepped away. He glared at the beaming giant as he pulled her close to him. “Can I eat my pizza now?” She mockingly asked. “Sure,” He smiled.

 

Two of them were busy lounging on his bed while Sojin is busy reading a book. He turned to his side as he propped his elbow and rested her head onto his fist. He just stared at her like she’s kind of an experiment that’s needed to be inspected carefully and thoroughly. She noticed the burning stares from the man beside him as she tried to shake it off even though she’s already finding it really awkward and uncomfortable. She sighed as she closed her book, “Can you not?” She asked feeling annoyed at his constant staring.

“What?” He raised an eyebrow looking innocent as possible.

“Nothing,” She gritted her teeth as she continued her reading. Kai also continued his staring as she tried her best to ignore it. She harshly closed her book, “What? What is it? You’ve been staring at me for hours already?” She blurted as he chuckled.

“Why are laughing?” She curiously asked. “You’re too cute.” She complimented as he ruffled her hair. “What’s wrong with you? Are you on high? Ha?” She asked as she leaned closer to him, almost closing the gap. He smiled as he quickly pecked her lips. She gasped as she touched her lips. “Yah! Don’t do that!” She shouted as she slapped his arm. He flinched at the impact as he cried. “Yah! What have you been eating? How can you slap this hard?” He whined as he rubbed his arm. “Does it really hurt?” She softens as she looked at his arm.

"No. It will only hurt if you leave me."