Chapter 5

Misunderstandings and Truths

Chapter 5

"looks like there is about to be a fight!"heechul announces sounding excited. This guy is weird donghae thought then looks back at the group. what if he is right should I help? Then again last time I helped him he was not so thankful. Donghae sighs.

Donghae's feels relief though when he saw another guy suddenly wrap an arm around hyukjae's neck playfully and one of the guys starts smiling excitedly pulling Hyukjae toward the stage.'I guess they are friends. I am surprised he has any' Then the loud speaker sounds.

"Next up is some entertainment for tonight.Let us see what kind of moves these guys will show!"and people start cheering as the four plus hyukjae stand on the stage.

"A dance crew is performing here tonight.Those four you just saw are part of it there is actually five but one is sick. They go to the same dance studio as me." hangeng says.

"Is that Hyukjae walking with them on the stage?"asks henry surprised.

"They most likely asked Hyukjae to join them since one is sick."hangeng says to everyone’s surprise.

"Why ask him?"siwon asks confused.

"because he dances obviously"heechul responds.

"how would you know that heechul-hyung!"siwon bickers back.

"Hannie told me why else."heechul always sounds as if what he says everyone should know or they are stupid.

"Hyukjae comes to the dance studio on weekends.He is good but I didn't know he was friends with those guys."hangeng states before being asked.So that is where he goes donghae thinks to himself feeling somewhat bad about assuming the worst again.

The music starts and rings through the whole place as the five men on stage start to react. Hyukjae stood at the front his face serious as his body moves smoothly.The crowd cheers as the men continue the powerful dance. Donghae's eyes were glued to one person the whole time watching every movement the slim male made completely captivated.

"They are awesome!"henry shouts. everyone agreeing.

The first song ends and the people in the club cheer. The dancers change positions. Another song starts this one is not like the last one which was powerful and fast.It is slower and ier. The dancers start moving with the music with slow hip s and y movements. The song comes to the end at the last note the dancers fall on their knees for the last move.The crowd screams!

"it's y!" exclaimed heechul" especially hyukjae who knew he could move like that."he smirks turning to hangeng"of course you are definitely ier to me." Hangeng laughs.

"but I think donghae thinks hyukjae is considering how intently he is staring!" heechul teases.

"I am not! I am looking at the stage there is more than him there!" donghae states quickly feeling himself blush slightly.'not good I can't believe I was staring at him. Am I starting to like him?No! That is impossible! sure I do not hate him and he is hot but he has a major attitude issue'

"woah calm down I was just joking."heechul continues smirking.

"He was definitely staring at hyukjae"henry laughs.

"aish! whatever think what you want" donghae pouts.

"Speaking of Hyukjae here he comes." points out henry. Donghae looks over to where henry indicates.Hyukjae was coming down from the stage along with the others who seem to be thanking him.Hortly after he frowns at what he sees.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae came down from the stage and grabs his phone from the bouncer he asked to hold it for him while on stage.He reads the text:

From:minnie

"we are towards the back by exit. Do you need us to come find you?"

To:minnie

"No I’ll come to you." hyukjae text back.

From:minnie

"Don’t get lost ^.^"

Hyukjae huffs 'like I will get lost really’. He looks up and sees the exit and heads towards it but before he walks too far Hyukjae suddenly feels a hand touching his waist he shivers slightly as the man moves closer.

"hey y why don't we dance together? “The man says moving closer.The strong smell of alcohol coming from the man’s breath behind him.This night was going good too hyukjae sighs to himself.

"Don’t touch me!" hyukjae hisses angrily. I hate being touched especially by some drunk jerk. Hyukjae grumbles to himself. He tries to calm himself so he does not cause a scene.

Donghae who is watching this scene suddenly starts to feel anger boiling in him. how dare this guy touch him! Donghae does not understand why he is angry he just is, which is odd because he really does not get that angry often, annoyed yes, angry no. Though right now he was definitely angry at this man.Was it because the guy was being rude or because the guy was touching Hyukjae? He has not known hyukjae that long why should he be upset then?

"You looked y on stage. let's play a little." the man slurs his words moving his hand tighter around hyukjae's waist.

“let go.” Hyukjae just pushes the man's hand He then starts to walk away. Not wanting to cause trouble in this club. The man follows behind hyukjae and grabs him tighter this time moving his hand more toward hyukjae's crotch. Hyukjae snaps. He was about to grab this guy and beat the out of him but before he can he feels the guy ripped away from him.Hyukjae looks over surprised to see donghae gripping the man’s arm.

"He said not to touch him so stop!" donghae threatens while glaring.The man flinches at donghae's grasp on him.

"alright I got it damn." the man then walks off." you"his last words.

Donghae looks at hyukjae."are you alright?" donghae asks.

Hyukjae looks away “I did not need your help”

Donghae stood there staring seriously, why do I keep helping this spoiled brat? Donghae thinks but bites his tongue not saying anything.

"Hyukjae that isn't nice you should thank people who help you." a voice says. Hyukjae just scoffs.

            Donghae looks over to see two people coming over. One was a cute shorter boy about hyukjae’s height. The other was a taller boy.He was somewhat thin and good looking. This was the guy donghae saw hanging on hyukjae earlier.

“you are sungmin and kyuhyun right?” henry sounds surprised.

The two boys nod. Then sungmin looks at hyukjae.

“I knew something happened since you were taking too long.” Sungmin sighs.

“yeah but you thought he got lost not that he was being hit on” kyuhyun laughs.

“it is not funny” hyukjae hisses. Kyuhyun just smiles.

“Whatever I am leaving” hyukjae walks away and kyuhyun follows him.sungmin looks to donghae.

“Thank you for helping him otherwise who knows what he might have done to the guy.” He smiles and leaves too.

“so who are they? you seem to know them”Donghae looks back at his friends.

"they are honor students at school they always rank in the top 5." siwon tells him.

"and they are with the delinquent hyukjae." donghae chuckles slightly finding it amusing.

"that is weird" siwon says heechul and hangeng nodding in agreement.

After a few more hours donghae went home. Hyukjae was not home yet. After watching some TV he hears the door opens and hyukjae comes in, it was around midnight now. He definitely attracts attention wherever he goes is that why he does not like people? donghae caught himself thinking not realizing he was staring again.

"why are you staring at me?" hyukjae asks.

"I'm N-Not."great donghae first you are staring now you are stuttering.

"whatever." Hyukjae says and walks past donghae towards his room but stops shortly and turns back. "Thank you.I did not need your help but I probably would have broken the guys wrist and then gotten in trouble" Hyukjae says quickly and looks away.

Donghae looks up wide eyed. "Am I hearing things or did you just thank me?" he asks.

Hyukjae's glances at him again."Aish!It is not that surprising don't make such a big deal." hyukjae then walks into his room. Seems like he is not use to saying thank you. Donghae smiles to himself.