Chapter 1

Misunderstandings and Truths

Chapter 1

 

It's the typical first day of school.Kids rushing the hallways excited to see freinds they haven't seen over break. Donghae enters his 2nd year classroom.He sees his friends Henry and siwon sitting there.

"Yah! Donghae hurry up over here we saved you a seat." says Henry excitedly.

Donghae walks over and sits beside henry.

"We were afraid you might have gotten lost." siwon says as he laughs.

Donghae just moved back to his hometown a few months ago at the end of his first year so he still isn't completely familiar with everything.

"Give me some credit guys I'm not that stupid.I can at least find the school" he replies jokingly.

More students start rushing in as the bell rings followed by the teacher. Since it is the first day the teacher just does the usual"good morning how was your break?"greeting.After that the teacher starts explaining about rules and assignments ect. Class has been going for about 20 minutes then suddenly the door to the classroom opens the teacher stops talking and looks annoyed at the student now entering the class.

"Do you know how late you are?" the teacher asked.

The student who had been looking down at his phone finally looked up at the teacher.Donghae caught himself staring at the student.who wouldn't he was good-looking with his red hair,that made him look slighlty pale,his plump lips and defined jaw. Honestly, at a quick glance he could be mistaken as a girl with his smooth skin, thin frame and somewhat girlish features. He was definitely attractive the type to attract attention wherever he went.

"about 25 minutes. " the student replied expressionlessly.The teacher just glared at him.

he is good-looking but seems rude, who gets into trouble on the first day?

donghae thought to himself.Surprisingly though the teacher just gritted his teeth and told the student to take his seat.Whispering could be heard as he walked to his seat.

"Why is he in this class?"

"Seriously , what bad luck."

"I really can't stand him."

and other such words were said until the teacher called for attention.However the student who just arrived didn't seem to care he just sat down and put his headphones in.

first he is late now he doesn't pay attention what is with this guy?

Donghae thought but then payed attention to class he will ask henry and siwon after class about it.

The first two periods went by fast then there was a short break when the teacher left for something.

"so, what is his deal?" donghae ask pointing to the red head now laying head down on the desk.

"You mean Lee Hyukjae?" siwon whispered.

"Is that his name? why does it sound familiar?" donghae said thinking he has heard it somewhere before,but where?

"It probably sounds familar because of all the rumors about him you might have heard."said henry quietly.

"you know how he got a teacher fired for giving him detention by telling his uncle,who owns the school, and how all the teachers are afraid to be fired for going against him and let him do whatever." replied siwon.

"or how he sent a few students to the hospital."henry chimed in.

"Ah!"Donghae exclaimed.Now he remembered hearing about him.Donghae looked toward the student then back to his friends.

" I thought he would look more...how to say it..delinquent like. He doesn't look too scary." donghae responds.

"He doesn't look it but he is"henry says.

"I don't like him." said siwon

"did he do something to you?" donghae asked a bit worridly.

"No , not that but he has the tendency to piss teachers off and since they cannot punish him they punish the other students by giving us more homework."he sighs"why am I stuck in the same class again?"

The teacher returned and class resumed peacefully.Then came lunch.Donghae henry and siwon were joined by two others,heechul and hangeng.Lunch went smoothly though donghae had to admit that heechul guy was a bit strange, and loud ,for his liking but he wasn't too bad.After lunch returning to class everyone sat down.Donghae looked over to see the red head back into the same position as before.

why does this guy even come to school?

donghae said to himself but before he looked away he saw a student walking toward the red haired boy.

"Hey!wake up sleeping beauty !" the man infront of the desk says as he kicks it.