Chapter 2

Misunderstandings and Truths

Chapter 2

"Hey!wake up sleeping beauty !" the man infront of the desk says as he kicks it.

The red haired boy shifts and looks up slighty.Hyukjae looks unamused and honestly did not want to deal with this guy.

"what?"hyukjae states as he leans up slightly.

The other student then grabs him quickly by the jacket.

"what?! Is that all you have to say" the student shouts."you put one of my friends in the hospital over break and all you say is 'what?' "

Hyukjae stares at the student.He recognized him he is Jung-won.Hyukjae knew who he was talking about.Some jerk hit on him over break and wouldn't get the hint to leave so he beat him.

"I did not think I beat him that bad"hyukjae thought out loud then noticed he actually said it. Oops hyukjae thought to himself.This only pissed Jung-won off more.

"Do you think just because you're rich and your uncle runs this school you can do what you want!" yells jung-won while pulling Hyukjae by his jacket.

"let go."hyukjae hissed becoming annoyed.

Jung-won does not listen and instead throws a punch at hyukjae.Hyukjae does not avoid it instead as soon as the punch landed he stood up twisting Jung-won's hand forcing him to let go of his jacket then returning a punch to his stomach.Jung-won bends over from the punch only to have hyukjae ram jung-won's nose into his knee.Jung-won falls back holding his nose. The students nearby gasp.Donghae,siwon,and henry just look stunned at what happened. Hyukjae glances at them then grabs his book bag and walks out.

"I'm leaving"hyukjae mentions to the teacher, who just walked in as he leaves.The teacher seeing jung-won rushes over then looks back.

"YAH! LEE HYUKJAE GET BACK HERE!" the teacher shouts but it falls on deaf ears. The teacher sends jung-won to the infirmary before continuing class.

"see told you he does not look scary but he is." henry says before class starts.

Class starts. Hyukjae did not return the rest of the day and the students were thankful for that but they ended up with homework on the first day because the teacher was upset.

------------------------------

After school Donghae decides to go to a nearby shopping center. The first day of school was surprisingly tiring even though he did not do much. So to relax he went to look around at the shops.After some time he looks around since he hears crying.He looks over and sees a boy crying nearby and other people just ignoring it. How can people just walk by like that?donghae asked himself becoming annoyed with people.If there is one thing he can't stand it is selfish and rude people.Sighing he walks over to the boy.

"what is wrong?" he ask and at the same time a voice beside him does too.When did someone else come over here? Donghae wonders then is shocked when he looks to see the person beside him.

"it's you! why are you here?" donghae asked a little surprised and annoyed remembering it is his fault he got homework today.

Hyukjae just looks at him and stares. Does this guy know me? Ah! he must go to my school since he looks so annoyed at me. hyukjae then looks back to the boy not answering donghae.

"What is wrong?are you lost?" hyukjae ask again ignoring Donghae.Is this brat ignoring me?seriously?! donghae feels annoyed but lets it go he does not want to be on hyukjae's bad side.He saw how that ended for jung-won.

The boy nods while still crying to hyukjae's question. Seeing as Hyukjae is not moving much donghae leans down to comfort the boy. He pats him on the back gently.

"Hyung is gonna help you find your parents so stop crying ok?" donghae tries to calm the boy.

"who are you with your mom or dad?what's their name? where did you lose them?do you know your address?" I hear hyukjae ask calmly but obviously not use to dealing with kids he is definitely asking too much too fast.The boy stares confused.

"If you ask him all at once he won’t know what to say." 'idiot' donghae says, not the last part though he just thought that, don't want to piss hyukjae off.but if this guy is as bad as everyone says why is he helping this boy?

"Fine then let’s go" hyukjae says emotionlessly and points off.are you kidding he wants to just leave I thought he was nice for a whole minute there donghae thinks to himself bitterly.

"Yah! you're gonna just leave the kid alone because he didn't answer you!" donghae says angrily. Hyukjae sighs and looks at donghae.

"There is a security box over there. "he points again"they can use an intercom to find his family if they are in the shopping center." donghae looks at him and feels a little guilty and somewhat stupid.

"Right good idea" donghae looks at the boy "let’s go find your parents ok?" the boy nods and grabs donghae's hand then before hyukjae walks away the boy grabs his hand too. Hyukjae just looks at the boy not really wanting to stay but follows them.

Donghae tells the security what happened and they use the speaker to call the boy’s parents about 20 minutes later a woman appears crying and the boy runs to her.The woman thanked both of them repeatedly then left with the boy.Hyukjae walks away but donghae grabs him suddenly.

"I'm sorry for earlier, for yelling at you and assuming the worst." donghae says. Donghae rather admit when he is wrong instead of just letting it be and ignoring it.

"sure whatever" hyukjae replies and pulls his hand away quickly.He then leaves.

Maybe he is not as bad as people say

donghae thinks to himself. After all everyone else ignored that kid ...but he is still rude,he needs to work on that! donghae then heads home.