Chapter 11

Misunderstandings and Truths

“Hyukjae!Stop!" Donghae yells out but hyukjae does not listen and contiues attacking the man.

Kyuhyun and sungmin rush pass and grab hyukjae pulling him away from the man.

"hyukjae calm down!" sungmin tries to calm his best friend.

"hyung do you want to go to jail?" kyuhyun adds in to convince hyukjae to calm down especially seeing how bad he was beating the man.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin decided to go look for and meet up with donghae and hyukjae but when they found them they saw hyukjae beating away at someone. They saw blood on the man’s face and reacted instantly pulling hyukjae away.

hyukjae slightly calms down and looks around he stops when he sees the way donghae looks at him. His eyes filled with confusion, disappointment, and anger.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" he yells to hyukjae. Kyuhyun and sungmin were surprised by donghae’s sudden outburst.

hyukjae pulls himself from sungmin and kyuhyun. He glares and walks off pushing through the crowd.

“what happened?” kyuhyun asks. The two then look at the man who donghae is helping up.

Kyuhyun and sungmin now recognixe who this guy is. Kyuhyun glares at the man clenching his fist and walks towards him sungmin stops him.

“he is crazy” Mr.Kim says pretending to be the victim with donghae.

Sungmin grabs the man who just managed to stand up and slams him back. He was pissed. donghae has never seen sungmin look so scary.

 “SHUT UP!” sungmin yells to the teacher. “I know you did something and I will find out and when I do I will make sure you pay for it.worse then before because you did not seem to learn your lesson last time” Sungmin says just so only the older man can hear. The man now remembering sungmin looks afraid. Sungmin releases to guy who loses balance and falls shaking. he stands back up and limps out the nearby exit.

“what was that? What is going on sungmin?” donghae ask becoming more confused by the second. What got into hyukjae? I have never seen him with so much anger.Was that my fault? what got into me I didn’t even let him explain. Dammit I really messed up. Donghae blames himself now that he has had time to cool off.

“ forget it for now we need to find hyukki.” Sungmin tries calling hyukjae’s cellphone but there is no answer. “” he murmurs looking nervous.

“forget about it are you crazy? That guy could barely walk.” Donghae complains. “ He most likely has broken bones.”

Kyuhyun had walked off to ask some workers to see if hyukjae left the club. Thankfully, no one has seen him leave so he is still there.

“that guy deserves worse. right now we need to find hyukjae or he might do something stupid.” Sungmin responds annoyed but right now, right here is not the place to explain and it was not his place to tell donghae what happened, that was up to hyukjae.

“I will help you.” Donghae speaks up. “ let us split up call when you find him.” They all nod and walk off.

Meanwhile, after hyukjae walks off. He is lost in his thoughts. Why did donghae look at me like that? Like I did something wrong. Why was he so damn mad he wasn’t the one being molested? What the ? I feel disgusting right now I can still feel where that sick bastard touched me.

“Stop playing the victim. I saw how you looked at me you wanted it.” the man’s voice rings in his head.

No! I didn’t! shut up! Hyukjae shakes his head as he remembers the past and how close he came before to being if not for sungmin and kyuhyun.

He continues walking and sees the bar unattended. I want to forget right now.I don’t want to think about this. That’s right alcohol makes you forget things right? He leans over the bar and grabs a large bottle with clear liquid in it when no one was looking. He opens it and takes a large drink.It burns his throat as it goes down but he doesn’t care. He takes the bottle with him.

After about 20 minutes or more he has drunk almost the whole large bottle and his mind has become hazy. He staggers slightly but heads to the dance floor still holding the remains of the bottle. He is flirted with a couple times by men and women but his mind is elsewhere right now so he did not pay much attention. While dancing a woman comes up and starts dancing with him. Hyukjae would usually push the person away and get annoyed but he didn’t. He instead holds onto the woman and dances with her closely. The woman leans in to kiss hyukjae. Hyukjae is pulled back and hits into a hard chest an arm wrapped around his waist firmly.

“what the hell?” the lady complains looking to the unwelcomed person.

“he is underage so back off” donghae growls out glaring. The woman huffs and leaves.

Hyukjae looks back and sees a very angry looking donghae. Donghae grabs the bottle from hyukjae.

“give it back” hyukjae tries to grab it but donghae moves it.

“We have been looking for you.are you drunk?” he asks already aware of the answer.

“no” hyukjae denies quickly.”ah yes…maybe” he continues as he tries to steal back the bottle. “ donghae” he whines when he cannot get the drink.

You have got to be kidding! First he is making out with someone then he tries to kill that person now he is drunk. What the hell?! Hyukjae abruptly hugs donghae wrapping his arms around his neck and smirks. Donghae stands stiff not sure what to do he never imagined seeing hyukjae like this.

“donghae” hyukjae’s voice sounds seductive.

Hyukjae’s face is close to donghae’s he can feel his breath and smell the alcohol as well. Hyukjae grins ily and leans closer he kisses donghae .Moving his hand downwards he then quickly pulls the bottle from donghae’s hand and jumps away drinking the remains. Donghae blinks then realizes hyukjae just tricked him. This brat. He tries to grab the bottle back but it is already all gone.

“Yah what the hell?” donghae yells. Hyukjae just sticks his tongue out.Thats it I can’t take anymore! I need answers and that is not coming from a drunken hyukjae most likely. Donghae grabs hyukjae by the wrist and drags him to the exit. Hyukjae tries to pull saying ”let go” behind but donghae ignores it. Once outside donghae calls sungmin and kyuhyun.

Sungmin feels his phone vibrate and answers it. Donghae tells sungmin he found hyukjae.

“thank god you found him is he alright.” Sungmin asks in the phone.

“yeah but he is drunk.” Donghae replies.

“what? drunk? hyukki has never had alcohol before.” sungmin informs.

“yeah well he is so I am taking him home can you bring the keys to his car out.—ah! Hyukki d-did you just bite me? Aish seriously…” the phone then cuts off.

“um donghae” sungmin only hears the beeping of an ended call.

Kyuhyun and sungmin meet donghae out front holding tightly onto a pouting hyukjae. Donghae had yelled at him for biting his hand just because he wouldn’t let go. Kyuhyun and sungmin start laughing while donghae does not find it nearly as funny.

“how much did he drink?” kyu asks curious.

“one large bottle.” Donghae points to the bottle sitting on the trash. The other two look surprised.

“anyway I am taking him home.I really want answers but right now that does not look possible.” Donghae looks annoyed at hyukjae who is in his own world right now.

“donghae don’t be mad at hyukki. that guy..” sungmin debates whether or not to tell him the truth or let hyukjae. “I’m not sure if I should say this but-“

“it is fine I will have him tell me” donghae cuts sungmin off before he continues.

Donghae drives home.By the time they arrive hyukjae is passed out in the passenger seat. Donghae just sighs. What should I do? I can’t just ignore what he did tonight, he went too far! I should have made sungmin tell me.I guess I will wait until tomorrow and get answers no matter what.