Plan

Why Are You So Annoying?

Sehun decided that it was time to get up after his fake slumber and pretend that he just woke up. Sehun walks up to where Luhan is which he is barfing nonstop in the toilet.

“Hey! Who do you have the right to ruin my only happiness in this ed up world?” Sehun questionably asks. Luhan stops his barfing fest and looks up at Sehun’s constipated angry look. Luhan had bloodshot eyes from all the vomiting.

“I had too much to admit.” No, I just got done reading only one page of your rainbow filled diary. Sehun nods his head, already knowing that Luhan is too gullible about his so called rainbow filled diary.

“Do you know what time is it?” Luhan takes out his phone, hands shaking rapidly, “8:30.”

Sehun automatically starts stripping off his clothes.

 

 

 Luhan barfed once more. “Don’t strip in front of me! You fat pig!” Sehun smirked, “Don’t deny it that you like it. You even barfed out rainbows of joy by seeing my, oh so glorious god-like body. Go ahead worship it, I’ll even let you touch my abs if you want. Haha of course you do!” Luhan grabs the edge of the toilet and vomits some more. Sehun evilly laughs at Luhan. Luhan rushes out towards the door. But Sehun was much faster, he extended his long glorious leg as Luhan tripped and fallen down to the ground. Sehun kicks Luhan in the balls. “That’s for the last time, remember. Also, you better hurry up for work, midget.” Luhan scrunches up in a ball from the pain and grumbled.

 

 

As soon as Luhan arrived at the hostess club, he is welcomed by many of his coworkers and $uho. Luhan bowed to $uho and his coworkers. Luhan then heads toward the staff room, making sure no customers sees him as a male.

After he changes into his maid outfit and steps out of the room, a coworker came rushing towards Luhan. “Can you please handle this one customer for me? It’s time for me to clock out. He’s over there, a tall man with brown hair.” Luhan nodded, understanding the situation. “Thank you so much, bye!” Luhan waves back to her.

Luhan walks up towards the customer, his back facing Luhan. “Welcome sir, may I help you?” Luhan bowed. The customer turned around and looked down to Luhan. His eyes grew big and so did Luhan’s.

“Chanyeol?!” “ Luhan?!” “What are you doing here?!” They both shouted in unison. One of the coworkers came across to them. “Can you guys please be quiet? You’re disturbing the customers.” Both Luhan and Chanyeol covered their mouths, “Sorry.”

Luhan leads Chanyeol towards more of a private spot where they could chat freely. 

Luhan clears his throat to break the awkward silence, “So what brings you here?” Chanyeol clears up his throat as well, “Well Chen requested a place where I can relax and have fun. I didn’t really expect it to be a hostess club.” Luhan nods, “I guess.” Chanyeol stares at Luhan with a weird and curious look. “I didn’t expect you to work at a place like this, especially since you’re a guy. Or are you a girl disguised as a man?”

Luhan chuckles at Chanyeol, “No, I’m definitely a guy. And for the reason why I work here is because this place offers plenty of money and I love money. Besides you shouldn’t judge me, why the hell is there a cracked man working as a orthodontist?”

Chanyeol lets out a hearty laugh, “True.”

Luhan stood up from his chair, “Would you like something to drink, maybe coffee?” Chanyeol nodded vigorously.

Luhan came back with two coffees in both hands and placed the coffee down to both sides. Luhan then sits down comfortably, then motioning Chanyeol to lean in a little closer.

“Guess what I just found out when I was in my dorm.” Chanyeol started to get curious in what is this sheman has to say. “What?” Chanyeol whispers back to Luhan. “Sehun has a diary filled with unicorn bull. I was just looking for a way to get revenge, something I could blackmail with and I found my jackpot. But what was in that diary is full of rainbows and gayness. In that first page, Sehun wrote that he’s in love with me.”

Chanyeol eyes widen, “really…I have never thought that he’s that kind of person.” His face then turns dims a little. Luhan nods cutely at Chanyeol. “That’s why I will blackmail him.” Chanyeol had an expressionless face on him. “So what’s the plan?”

Luhan’s face lit up in a new idea and sits back, crossing his arms,” Well, how should I say this you and I should act like we’re dating and whenever he’s around we should both act all PDA with each other so he get jealous.”

Chanyeol tries to cooperate what Luhan just said. “So what do you think doc.” Chanyeol bites down his bottom lip, “Uh I don’t know. It’s kind of weird since we’ve just met plus you’re one of my patients and you think I’m crazy.” Luhan pouted, “Come on, please help me. He’s a bad bully who needs to be taught a lesson.” Luhan said with a whiny voice. Chanyeol hesitated before answering no but he gave in. “Fine. But let me tell you one thing, don’t ever play with anybody’s feelings but since he is a bastard who doesn’t know how to express his feelings, well then I’m only helping so he can wake up.”

Unexpectedly, Chanyeol gets up and pinches Luhan’s cheeks. Luhan is left speechless.

Sehun couldn’t hear anything at all to what they’re saying but he can see them clearly behind the bushes. Sehun’s spine shivered from the cutesy filled Luhan.

 

 

“Why the is Chanyeol here? I didn’t know that he was this kind of guy.”

“And I didn’t know that you’re this type of person as well.”

$uho appears right behind Sehun. Sehun jumped from the surprise $uho made. “Oh, woah, you scared me.” Sehun places his hand over his speeding heart.

“Well, you’re scaring my ladies here.” $uho pointed out the terrified girls huddled together in a corner. “Well it’s good that they’re scared of me.” $uho lets out a long sigh, “Just don’t make yourself too obvious.”

Sehun stands up from his spot, “Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” Then the titan exited from the place.

As soon as Sehun’s figure disappeared from $uho’s sight, he looks behind the bushes, curious as what is he stalking up on. In view it’s Chanyeol and Luhan both laughing happily like all their troubles would be gone.


heeeyyy guys i kept my promise a little too late but i manage i just gotten out of dance class it was fun ^^ THANK YOU FOR SUSCRIBING AND NEW SUSCRIBERS THANK YOU REALLY I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU EVERY ING GOD DAMN TIME JUST TO SHOW MY GOD DAMN APPRECIATIVENESS I ING LOVE YOU GUYS AND WHEN I HAVE CAPS ON OR CUSSING OUT OF LOVE THEN YOU ARE VERY LOVED XDDDDDD as a present ill give a spoiler of the next chap:    it will be hilarious! well thats it GOOD NIGHT AND I LUV U!!!