My Life

Why Are You So Annoying?

Luhan woke up with the most horrific headache, he tries to get up but the overbearing headache is killing him. Luhan just laid back but then something hits him; this was not his dorm room. Where the am I? Luhan looks around, the room is pretty plain with only a desk, closet, and a big poster of N.O.M.  Aww don’t tell me I had a one night stand with a gay guy. Luhan wanted to check but he didn’t want to at the same time. Luhan finally gathers up and courage and look to his left.

Aww man.

Right there is a guy facing the opposite way from Luhan in a fetus position. Suddenly, the guy turns over to Luhan’s side so he can get a better look on who he is. Luhan widens his eyes for it was Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s hair is all tousled up and drool is dripping down from Chanyeol’s mouth. Luhan looks at him in disgust but shook it off as he has to wake the giant up.

Luhan sits up slowly and places both hands on Chanyeol’s right shoulder to shake him. As Luhan shook him hard, Chanyeol opens both of his eyes and kicks Luhan off the bed in a panic.

Chanyeol’s eyes widen as he notice that the person he kicked off is actually Luhan.

Chanyeol crawls to the side where Luhan was knocked down and looks down to see Luhan lying sprawled over. “I’m soooo sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

Luhan held up one hand to indicate he’s alright or no apology is needed. Luhan slowly gets up and places a hand on his head for his headache worsen even more. Suddenly, Luhan crouches over with his arms hugging his stomache. Chanyeol was quick to understand and pointed the direction to where the bathroom is. Luhan follow his finger and runs straight towards the bathroom. Chanyeol came up running behind him.

Luhan flew open the bathroom door and run towards the toilet as he vomited. Chanyeol patted Luhan’s back as support. Luhan coughed and stood away from the toilet.

“I hate throwing up.” Luhan grumbled. Chanyeol chuckled, “I think everybody else hates it too.”

Luhan looks at Chanyeol up and down as he couldn’t help but admire what Chanyeol is wearing; a long blue button down shirt which is open, revealing his lightly toned abs, a pair of white skinny jeans that makes his legs look a lot longer than it should be.

Luhan’s admiration moment broke off as his stomach growled. Chanyeol laughed, “I’ll treat you to breakfast.” Luhan looked away in embarrassment, “Shut up.”

Chanyeol stopped laughing, “Alright, let’s change first unless you want to stick with that dress.” Luhan looked down as he just realized that he’s still wearing the dress from last night. “Shut up at least I look way better than you in this dress!” Luhan’s face turns red, “By the way, did we um…”

“No we didn’t do anything last night you .” Chanyeol snickered. Luhan went up and slaps Chanyeol’s arm. “I didn’t mean that okay.” Chanyeol  shook his head, “Okay whatever you say Mr. Manly Man.”

Luhan clenches his fists, “I’m far way manlier than you are!”

Chanyeol threw some of his own clothes to Luhan, “Here wear this Mr. Macho.”

 

They both went out from the apartment and entered the elevator as soon as it’s open. They both didn’t say a word. Chanyeol kept fiddling with his keys since he gets awkward or nervous with someone who claims he’s macho. For Luhan he kept thinking that Chanyeol is gay because of the N.O.M poster.

Luhan takes a peek at Chanyeol and stared at him as he puffs out his cheeks, blowing out air. Chanyeol caught Luhan’s stare, to his surprise Luhan smiles at him.

Chanyeol’s heart paces as he turns away and kept cool.

The elevator suddenly stops at the 5th floor. The elevator doors slides open to reveal Kai and Kyungsoo.

They all widen their as for Kyungsoo his are already wide enough, he doesn’t need to widen them. Chanyeol and Luhan look at each other then back at them.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” They all questioned in sync.

Kyungsoo waved it off, “Let’s all just explain this in a diner. I’m really hungry and I get really sassy when I’m hungry.” Kai laughed, “I think you’re hanging out with Baekhyun too much lately.” They both joined Luhan and the giant inside the elevator.

 

“What would you like to drink?”

“We all want oreo milkshake please.” Chanyeol ordered. The waitress smiles at Chanyeol, “All right hon.”

“I really hate those kinds of waitresses who would call you hon, it ticks me off.” Luhan mumbled.

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Kai all ignored what Luhan said even though they all agree but there’s something they all need to negotiate.

Chanyeol decided to start to play Sherlock, “So what are you guys doing in a luxurious apartment?” Luhan elbowed Chanyeol, “Stop bragging about where you live.”

Chanyeol gives Luhan the look, “Anyways, answer the question and we’ll answer yours.”

Kyungsoo gulped and Kai fidgeted. Seeing how impatient Chanyeol’s face looks he decided to be the first one to speak up,” Well we were there because we both received a text message and you two really need to take a look at it.”

Kyungsoo takes out his phone and scrolls through the texts. “This is what you need to see.” Kyungsoo handed his phone to Luhan.

As soon as Luhan laid his hands on Kyungsoo’s phone, he widen his eyes and almost dropped the phone, “How the ?!”

Chanyeol leans in close to Luhan to see what makes him react like that. Chanyeol widens his eyes just like Luhan, “Who would…”

Kyungsoo cuts him off, “We have no idea either, that’s why we were there. We even received the address too.” Kai widen his eyes, “Wait-“Kyungsoo tightens his grip on Kai’s thigh.

In the text it showed a picture of Luhan and Chanyeol on bed, snuggling.

Luhan wasn’t too happy about this even Chanyeol. Kai cleared his throat to receive attention, “The worst part is that all of us received the text, I mean all of our friends including Sehun.”

Luhan lets out a girly scream, “NO! Not the devil too! Don’t tell me those fans received the text too?!”

Kyungsoo shook his head, “Not that I would know but we already asked Xiumin and he said no.”

Chanyeol’s eyebrows rose, “Wait, how would he know?”

Both Kai and Kyungsoo shrugged, “That’s what he told me, I never asked why he’s so sure since he was in a rush for his makeover appointment.”

“Then where does it say the address to Chanyeol’s place?!” Luhan asked.

Kai started to panic but Kyungsoo looked calm but hidden in that calm face he is actually planning.

A waiter came to their table with an angry face, “Can you please keep it down sir, there are some cumsto-“

“Yea, okay.”

“Tch, sassy customers.” The waiter walked off after that.

“Anyways, about the question, where is the info of Chanyeol’s address?”

Another waiter came by, this time with their milkshake order and sets it all down, “Here you go, enjoy.”

Luhan lets out a frustrated sigh with the constant interruptions.

Suddenly, the front door to the diner slammed open by an angry derping looking Baekhyun. They all turned around as Baekhyun approaches towards their table. Baekhyun stops in front of their table and glared at them.

The next thing you know he flipped the table along with our milkshakes now all the contents are spilled onto the floor and shattered glass.

“Which one of you ers, woke me up from my beauty sleep by some gay text that I don’t even give a about?!”

Luhan tries to hold on to his laughter, “It was actually Kris who did it.” Chanyeol, Kai, and Kyngsoo gave Luhan the WTF face.

Baekhyun shook from anger, “I knew that big piece of is disturbing the peace of innocent people ever since his birth but he took it too far.”

Luhan grinned even more, “Yes it was his entire fault.” Chanyeol shook his head in criticism.

“Anyways, I’m going to be late for work so see ya guys.” Luhan walked over the shattered glass and ran out the door.

“Who caused this mess?!!” The same waiter who asked for Luhan to shut up comes back again this time even angrier than before.

Chanyeol, Kai, and Kyungsoo all pointed at Baekhyun.

“ you guys anyways!” Baekhyun’s day couldn’t get any worse.

 

 

Luhan made it to the hostess club. At first Luhan was actually kidding about going to work but he received a text from Suho saying that he needed to stop by for an emergency.

“I’m glad you’re here Luhan, I needed you since you seem to be our hope.”

Luhan looked surprise for once $uho doesn’t have his two es by his side. “What do you need Big Daddy $uho?”

$uho grabs Luhan’s hand and sits him down across from him, “Guess what.”

Luhan was starting to get impatient, “I don’t know you tell me what.”

“I found something useful to use for allowing gay marriage to happen.”

$uho gets up from his spot and goes into his office to get something. It was a huge oversize poster of the same picture where Luhan and Chanyeol in bed.

Luhan face palmed, “I swear to god I’ll ing kill that bastard whoever did this!”

Luhan runs towards $uho to rip up the poster but $uho clapped twice fast.

Two of his es came and another followed behind them except she’s so ing big. The big one approached Luhan and held him back. Luhan struggled but each time he tried the big would just held him tighter.

$uho gives his two es the poster, “Here recycle this.”

$uho’s es took the poster and left.

“You can let him go now, Helga.” Helga grunted and slowly let’s Luhan go.

“You may go now, Helga.”

 

Helga got up and left leaving $uho and him alone.

“I was actually kidding about the gay marriage thing but I do support it. Anyways, the real reason why I called you here is about the Hostess Awards. I went on the fan page of our Hostess club and saw that you are one of the nominations for this year.”

“Wait since when did we have a fan page and you guys have awards for these kinds of things?”

$uho chuckled, “Yes and yes. And since you’re participating you need to find a date for that night so feel free to ask a GUY out not a woman since obviously, you’re supposed to pretend to be a girl.”

Luhan nodded, “Yea I know. Nobody is supposed to know that I’m a guy except you’re main es.”

“Yes that’s right. Well I’m glad we got this over with. Oh and one more thing, how come Baekhyun won’t answer his calls or texts?”

Luhan laughed, “I’m not sure, he could be busy with something.”

“Hmm, okay then care to explain about the photo? Are you having a secret affair?”

Luhan sighed; he didn’t want to explain it. “I just got drunk and Chanyeol took me in but he doesn’t know where I live so he took me to his apartment and there is nothing between us.”

$uho giggled, “Sorry I seem to have a fond of gay couples, it’s so cute.”

Luhan grinned, “Then are you gay? You Kris would look good together.”

$uho scoffed, “Please with Kris I would be very depressed whenever I’m with him and no I’m straight, I’m a pimp aren’t I?”

Luhan laughed his off, “Yea sure a pimp but the depression part is it because you’re short?”

$uho squinted his eyes, “Yes and if you keep making fun of me I’ll send Helga to play with you.”

Luhan stopped laughing and gulped. “You’re dismissed Luhan, that’s all what I wanted to talk to you about.”

Luhan stood up and was about to walk off till $uho stopped him, “By the way, you and Chanyeol make a really cute couple, I’ll ship that.”


HEY GUYS sorry for coming out with this update late the next update will be next week since this week i have another essay to turn in don't worry my english teacher is nice lol just me telling you guys all these essays i do i make her sound mean and strict or torturing us but no she's really nice and a lot different from other teachers HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS well late valentine's but yea lol THANK YOU FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING THIS STORY it really means a lot to both of us you new subscribers and the old ones are the ones to motivate us to keep going with the story we really appreciate it :) OH AND I KEEP SEEING BAEKHYUN IN MY DASHBOARD WITH THAT SMEXY VAMPIRE LOOK!~ I REALLY WANT THAT EYELINER!!! even though i dont like to wear makeup but that eyeliner though SO HERES A PRESENT:
 

tumblr_mzy2rnUsGL1szgqito1_500.jpg