Of All The People?!

Why Are You So Annoying?

here this song fits very well^^ check out their album too  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUCIzn0mRHc 


Luhan is too shock to realize Chanyeol’s sister, Dara, shaking him to wake up.

“Luhan, Luhan, I’m sorry to shock you like that but this isn’t some clique drama so snap out of it.”

Luhan blinked and stares at Dara’s face in curiosity. Luhan’s eyes move to her eyes, nose, ears, and lips.

“I don’t mean to be rude but you guys don’t look anything alike.” Luhan pointed it out.

Dara chuckled, “I know, you’re not the first that pointed that out.” Luhan felt very confused, “Then does he look like mostly his dad?”

Dara lay back on her chair like she’s preparing to tell a story, “No not at all. Let’s just say Chanyeol is very special to us. We found him as an orphan on the streets by himself, a lost child. It was only my mother, my little brother and I who found him.”

Luhan looks down on his feet, “Oh, that’s tough for him.”

Dara nodded and smiled, “Yea, he was only 7 years old and Thunder and I were 5 and 8.”

Luhan looked up at her, “He was 7 when you guys found him? Wow, no wonder he’s messed up like how he is today.” Luhan mumbled the last part. “What?” Dara looked confused.

Luhan just waved it off, “Nothing.” Dara cleared , “Anyways, It was great that we found him but when we took him to home, our father was against to take care of him.”

 

An 8 year old Dara came up running towards her father while dragging Chanyeol to him. “Daddy, daddy! We found a new family member!” Dara jumped up and down in excitement, hoping on her father’s approval. Chanyeol hid himself behind his new sister as he cowers in fear.

Their father had a rough look in his face and in his hand is an empty beer bottle then a lit cigarette in the other. He glared right at Chanyeol as he scrutinizes him.

“Why the would you bring ‘that’ into my own ing house?! He’s dirtying the floor and he smells like !” the father yelled at Dara.

Dara’s mother quickens her pace towards her husband and pushes Dara and Chanyeol back as she indicates them to leave. As soon as they left from her sight, she turns around to face her ‘husband’. “How dare you yell at my kids like that!”

The father tosses his beer bottle across the side of the wall where Dara’s mother stands. She stood in place, paralyzed in shock. “They are my property so I do what I want to do! You don’t ing tell me what to do, you’re just a woman!” He yelled practically in her face.

She cringes by the stench from his mouth as he leans closer. His breath has the stench of both alcohol and tobacco. She felt like she is being suffocated, she couldn’t breathe. “Back off.” She said it lowly as she tries to push him off for fresh air.

The kids have been watching the whole time while Chanyeol boils in anger that he came out of his hiding spot, “Why can’t you fight back! You’re supposed to defend us! You are weak! A coward!”

Dara’s mother turns to look at Chanyeol but it wasn’t a normal look it’s a look like she knows that you don’t have to remind her of how weak she is. She knows she doesn’t have the power to do anything and that’s what frustrates her is that looking at Chanyeol is looking at a little kid who didn’t understand at all.

Dara snapped out of her daze and tells Thunder to keep hiding while she comes out to tug Chanyeol away from the scene, “Chanyeol! Let’s go! We can’t do anything about it!” Dara sobs between her pleas. Chanyeol shook off Dara, “If you can’t fight him back then I will! I’ll show you that I’m not a coward like anybody else!”

Dara’s father grins, “Oh really? Children like you aren’t a coward it seems like you have to prove it then.” Chanyeol clenched his fist. Dara’s mother looked in horrid between Chanyeol and her husband. “H-he’s just crazy! He’s just a kid, don’t pay attention to him!” The father punches her out of his way, “Don’t get into this business you ugly !” The mother lay unconsciously.

He makes his way then stopped in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol clenches his fists even more. “So you think you are not a coward eh? Now, can you explain to me, why are you shaking?”the father asked questionably.

“I’m shaking in anger.” Chanyeol whispered with no confidence. The father smirked by his unconfident answer.

The next thing you know, Chanyeol took a beating from his new ‘father’ while Dara and Thunder stood by watching in horror. The relieving part was that he didn’t kill him in the process but one thing killed Dara inside her is that Chanyeol took a peak at them hoping for some help but no, they only watched…

 

Luhan sits there motionless, “W-why did you took him in when you guys are completely aware that you guys have an abusive father?”

Dara shifts forward from her chair, “Well the thing is we were young back then plus our mother convinced us that he’s changing and he barely comes home anyways but that day we saw his car parked in front of our house so I got excited to see changed father but alas it wasn’t true. Kids are gullible even as they grow up they’re still are gullible but if we learn our mistakes I’ll guarantee you it won’t happen again.”

Luhan plays with his fingers, “But you also took him in because-“ “No one looked at him, nobody acknowledges him, they shook him off. We pitied him despite our circumstances, he looked broken, no hopes or dreams but most of all, no love, the most important thing a human needs is love and you can’t deny it because you’ll just sound fake.” Dara said in the most saddest tone. “I pity those people; I can’t help but welcome them with open arms but if they push it too far, I wouldn’t even stand it.”

Luhan nodded, “So you never tried to stop the guy?”

Dara chuckled when he said the ‘guy’, “Honestly, neither did Thunder and I stopped him, like my mother we had no power to stop him but only watch, even if he torments my mother or beat her, we just stand there and watch like a movie that we wished it wouldn’t be real. And you know who’s the most disgusting people in the world the ones who just sit there and watch, not even going to stand up for that person they considered as a ‘friend’ or ‘family’ those people are the real cowards and that’s why I can’t stnd myself back then but let’s look at it here we were ‘kids’. We weren’t professional boxers, we don’t even know how to hurt somebody.”

Luhan stares out the window, “Chanyeol didn’t even know better.”

Dara nodded, “No, he didn’t. Back then he thought it was ’easy’ but no, if you really do know reality, you would understand that you can’t fight a man who isn’t himself, in other words, a man with no conscious, stoned or drunk, especially a man versus a girl. A man who is a criminal around the neighborhood yet you expect them to do something when he has possessions over guns at his own home. I’m amazed that he never killed us yet.”

Luhan kept quiet till something popped up, “He is in jail, right, and he has to be.”

Dara nodded once more, “Yes he is.”

Luhan flinches, “How?”

Dara stood up from her seat, “It’s a long story but Chanyeol couldn’t stand seeing our mother being beaten like that so 15 year old Chanyeol decided to help the guy with drug dealing. I didn’t want Chanyeol to take part in it but he won the fight.”

Luhan felt something boiling inside him, “Why did he have to take all the crap when you guys wanted him a better life?”

Dara stares at Luhan, “That’s why I hate myself, you think I wouldn’t know, I showered him with love so did Thunder but all we did is watch, but I did tried to help convince my dad that I would do the drug dealing instead of Chanyeol but since my father is a ist and Thunder is younger than Chanyeol.”

Luhan’s anger diminishes, “Oh, but that doesn’t explain how he is put in jail.”

Dara sat back down, “That’s because Chanyeol did something that the three of us planned. We planned that Chanyeol would just call the cops when the guy’s gang and the rival gang are busy tearing each other apart, the cops would come by.”

Luhan nodded, “Then how many years is he in jail for?” Dara looked down, “He might be released soon.”

Luhan’s jaw dropped, “What?!” Dara nodded slowly, “But he won’t be entirely released he might have to go through the mental hospital.”

Luhan sighs in relief, “That’s good.”

A knock is heard, “Come in!” Dara cheerfully yelled.

Sehun’s face pops up as Luhan cringes just seeing his face. “Is he fine now?” Dara stood up, “Yes, he’s fine. Well, looks like you are free to go Luhan and remember I trust you.”

Luhan gave Dara a weird look, trust him on what? Sehun shoves Luhan outside of the nurse’s office.

“Hey! Watch it!”

 

As soon as Luhan came to the dorm he thought about what Dara said that the worst people are the ones who watch by the side. Luhan’s face looked like he ate something sour, those people are fake. And the one thing Luhan absolutely hates is fake people. Luhan also thought about Chanyeol, how he said his mother is a coward but she isn’t, she’s just human after all.


HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!!!! and yea no K-perysage parts on this chap cause she told me i should keep going but ill update tomorrow as well and she'll definitely have a part in next chap so yea you might get frustrated on why CHANYEOL?! yes his life ...balls don't worry guys he'll find the right one lol but yea you'll proabaly be angry of dara's character in this cause i hate the fact that shes right yet it sounds like shes a smartass when she explains things. but yea sorry guys that im late and um yea THANK YOU FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND THE SENIOR SUBSCRIBERS thank you so much and happy birthday to Luhan also please guys understand that the mv is postponed till next week because of the ferry accident in South Korea please be patient for it and don't act immature like 7 year old Chanyeol Thank you guys! PRAY FOR THEM!!!!