Exposed

Why Are You So Annoying?

The familiar man lets out the loudest laugh and by the sound of it sounds like its fake but Luhan knew it isn’t fake at all, that’s just how he laughs, awkward like him. Luhan flinched by his loud laughter, he always hated people who talk loud and obnoxiously.

After the performance ended, Luhan stood up from his stool but before he could walk off, Xiumin shouted, “Hey Luhan! What do you think about our performance?” Chanyeol was in midway drinking his beer till he heard Xiumin, he spat all the liquid from his mouth. He turned around to meet eye contact with Luhan. His eyes almost came out of his eye sockets, seeing Luhan in a black y dress that fits his figure oh so perfectly. Luhan jaw dropped. Baekhyun notices his expression looking at somebody and that somebody is Chanyeol.

Xiumin spoke up, breaking the silence, “Luhan stop making that face to that guy we all know he’s really hot.”  Luhan closes his mouth as Chanyeol approaches him, “NO! I just know him plus with this outfit is no bueno even though he already seen me in my maid outfit.” Luhan whispered the last part. Chanyeol sits down right next to Luhan. Baekhyun grins, “While you guys talk we’ll twerk off.” The troll diva and Xiumin walked away from them while grinning. There goes Luhan’s gang of es. Luhan is about to walk off and leave but Chanyeol interrupted him.

“So what are you doing here?” Luhan shifted uncomfortably, “My es dragged me here.” Chanyeol laughed afterwards, “You mean you’re twerking trolls?” Luhan broke into a smile, “Trolls and twerk es.”

Chanyeol couldn’t help at checking Luhan out. Luhan realizes this and starts to grow even more uncomfortable, “umm this is awkward.” Luhan mumbled as he chugs down his 6th shot by that Chanyeol realizes many shot glasses in front of Luhan. “You shouldn’t drink that much alcohol it would ruin your teeth and since I know how much you hate visiting the dentist.” Luhan choked on his drink, “I should say the same thing about you and crack. It scares me every time I come I would always see you on crack how can you treat patients while you’re high?! You ing hypocrite!” The bartender stares at them both leaving flabberghasted on what Luhan just said.

“True but there are people who do it is because they’re severely injured and need something to forget their problems.”

Chanyeol left both Luhan and the bartender speechless. “Although, I wouldn’t blame you at all for being scared of me whenever I’m high.” Chanyeol smiled afterwards.

 

Luhan kept swaying back and forth, almost falling off the chair. “Chanyeol, you’re so understandable why is that?” Chanyeol looked away, “It’s nothing you need to know.” Chanyeol looked back at Luhan seeing that he was about to fall off but Chanyeol grabs his shoulders and put him in place.

“Are you drunk?”

Luhan hiccupped, “Not at all.”

Luhan tugged on the shoulder straps of the dress, “It’s too hot!”

Chanyeol widen his eyes and quickly slaps Luhan’s hands away from tugging onto the straps, “Don’t strip! I’ll take you to your dorm.”

Luhan swatted Chanyeol’s hands away from him, “No! I don’t want to not with that devil in that cursed place!” Chanyeol shook Luhan, “Okay! I get it; I’ll just take you to my place.” Luhan grinned, “Ohhh, I see what you’re trying to do, you thirsty titan.” Chanyeol’s face turned all red, “I’m not thirsty! Don’t think like that!” Luhan giggled, “Oh stop it you, I’m willing to quench your thirst.” Chanyeol fallen down onto the ground and hides his tomato face with his hands.

The bartender laughed, “Looks like she wants your D might as well give it to her.”

Chanyeol groaned and stood up, grabbing Luhan’s hand to take him away.

“Wait you need to pay!”

Chanyeol turned around and walks up to the bartender while Luhan is being dragged.

“You see those two girls over there grinding on some guys, they would pay for it but you need to remind them, they tend to forget things.” Chanyeol winked at the bartender and walked off with Luhan.

 

Chanyeol picks up Luhan bridal style to his bedroom and sets him down on his bed.

“Too hot!”

Luhan starts to strip off his dress not minding that there’s a person in front of him.

Chanyeol looked away, blushing madly, “I-I-I’ll get some clothes for you.” Chanyeol ran out of the room and came back with closed eyes, “Here!”

Luhan grabbed them and tossed them on the ground, “I want to be and free!”

Chanyeol opened his eyes only to focus on Luhan’s face rather than looking at his .

“Luhan, you have to!” Chanyeol is getting tired of dealing this.

“I’ll just dress you then.”

Luhan stays still, till suddenly he passed out.

Chanyeol sighed, “That makes things easier unless I don’t end up him.” Chanyeol stayed frozen, “Wait did I just said that?” Chanyeol slaps himself to wake up.

He picks up the clothes on the ground and decided to start off with the boxers first. He kept his gaze somewhere else but the corners of his eyes takes a peek in order to know where he’s looking.

Chanyeol grabs his right foot and puts it through the hole then he did the same thing to the left foot. He slowly drag the boxers all the up to his hips. Chanyeol sighed in relief and continued on by putting gym shorts on him but this time Chanyeol has a full view of Luhan’s milky white, hairless legs. Chanyeol starts to feel uneasy as sweat is producing on his forehead. Chanyeol also got distracted and surprised as he is putting him on a shirt. He never knew that Luhan would have abs.

 

Luhan broke off Chanyeol’s admiration over his abs, “Big teddy, I need your warmth.”Luhan said while sleep talking.

Chanyeol feels the intensifying feat rushing up to his cheeks, “W-why?”

“Because I’m lonely and miserable too.” Luhan responded as his voice cracked but then the most part that surprises Chanyeol is that he smiled yet he thought he would cry since his voice cracked. Then the next part surprises Chanyeol even more, Luhan wraps his small, slender arms around Chanyeol’s waist and pulls him next to him on the bed. Chanyeol tries to calm down but instead he stays stiff. Luhan snuggles against Chanyeol’s chest and he could feel Luhan’s light breathing against him. Chanyeol soften and wraps his own arms around Luhan’s waist as well. 


OH MY ING GOD ALL THESE ING FINAL PROJECTS ARE THROWN TO BOTH OUR FACES *FLIPS TABLE* I AM SO SORRY AND I JUST REALIZED THAT I ALWAYS SAY SORRY FOR EACH UPDATE lol well we promised to give you guys a double update this month but all that is broken because SUDDENLY ALMOST ALL MY TEACHERS FROM EACH CLASS PLANNED TO GIVE US A FINAL PROJECT OR A FREAKING FINAL ESSAY. ANGERRRRR so again after finals ill update twice a month and a at least i updated something today lol even though it cost me from doing so little in my history essay so yea thank you new suscribers for suscribing and liking this story and thank you to the old suscribers for waiting patiently oh god i love you guys we love you guys ^^