Amusement Park Trip II

Why Are You So Annoying?

Xiumin leads them in front of the ferris wheel, there Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, and Tao.

Chanyeol waves  at Chen with a huge grin on his face, “I should’ve given you a ride.”

Chen laughs, a sarcastic laugh, “Yeah, you should’ve alright.”

Baekhyun stomps his feet towards Luhan, “I knew it all along that you would wake up late, you sloth!”

Luhan snorts, “Who invited this sass wannnabe here?”

Xiumin sticks out his hand, “I did!” Luhan turns around to look for Xiumin and found him behind Kyungsoo. “You should’ve hid behind a giant instead.”

Kyungsoo takes a side step, “I’m not involved in this waste of time brawl.”

Kai snickers, “Or maybe you can’t fight.”

Kyungsoo gives Kai his famous creep stare, “Maybe I can’t but I could be good at something else.”

Kai chokes and falls down to the ground, coughing. Everybody else scoots away from Kyungsoo except Xiumin.

“What are you good at?” Xiumin asks, not knowing what he meant.

Kyungsoo turns to Xiumin with the same creepy stare but this time a creepy smile is added onto it. “Use your imagination…”

Xiumin feels chills down to his back and steps away from Kyungsoo as well.

Suho coughs, getting attention from everyone,“Well, we should get going now, we’re losing a lot of time, so let’s split up into two groups. Group one will be Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Tao, and I. Then group two will be Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, and Chen.”

Luhan feels relief, “At least Tao is not in our group.”

"Hey!" Tao shouts.

Suho drags Tao away from Luhan's group. 

The air around them becomes awkward after the other group left.

Chanyeol faces Luhan, “Which ride shall we go on next?” Luhan shrugged, “Food.”

Chanyeol laughs and slaps Luhan on the back, “Food is not a ride!”

Sehun nudges Chen, “Let’s ditch those two since they’re ignoring us.”

Chen chuckles, “I wouldn’t mind.”

Luhan stops to look at Chen and Sehun smiling at each other. “Hey you lovebirds, which ride do you guys want to go on?”

Sehun looks at Chen for any suggestion. Chen looks around him and points at the rollercoaster towards the left, “That one!”

Luhan pales as he sees how high the drop of the rollercoaster is and the big loops. “Um…”

Sehun claps his hands together, scaring the others by his sudden action, “That’s an excellent decision Chen! What do you guys think?”

Chanyeol jumps up and down, excitingly, “I want to ride it!” (A/N: im thinking wrong here)

Sehun smirks at Luhan, “What about you?”

Luhan gulps, “I think it’s worth my manliness maybe it could be a little higher.”

Sehun snickers by his response, “Alright then, let’s go”

They had to wait in line for forty minutes until it was their turn and while the wait Luhan secretly kept chanting to himself that it’s not a big deal. Chanyeol grows concerning of him so he pats his back a few times. Sehun feels irritated of that action.

“Are you okay Luhan? You seem kind of fidgety.” Chanyeol asks.

“Y-yeah, I just am afraid that the rollercoaster might kill Sehun before I could.”

Chanyeol chuckles, “You and you’re fights with Sehun cracks me up. Oh we’re next!”

Luhan looks at the empty seats right in front of him, he swallows.

Chanyeol tugs Luhan to sit next to him. Luhan feels his heart beating faster and faster as he waits till the bars go down.

Sehun turns around, “Good luck, guys.” Sehun gives Luhan his best troll face.

Luhan really wants to punch this guy but before he could the bars went down for their safety. ‘’

Chanyeol have a huge grin on his face, “This is exciting!”

Their ride starts to move forward and go straight up. The higher they go the sweatier Luhan’s palms are getting.

Chnayeol shoots both his arms up in the air, “Come on!” Chanyeol grabs Luhan’s arms up as well.

Before Luhan can even complain they went down.

 

Luhan comes wobbling around as if his legs are like jello, “Guys, I think I’m going to throw up.”

Sehun contains his laughter by his palm over his mouth.

Luhan collapses on the nearest bench.

“Are you okay? You should’ve told me you get motion sickness!” Chanyeol scolded.

Chen laughs at Luhan, “You’re so weak!”

Sehun couldn’t take it no longer, he bursted out laughing. Sehun and Chen both slapped their knees in laughter.

Luhan picks himself up from anger, “Shut up, you guys are a bunch of tards!”

Sehun and Chen continues laughing ignoring Luhan.

Chanyeol pats Luhan’s head, “Don’t worry about those two, they’re weak themselves if they laugh at you like that, they just don’t admit it.”

Luhan gives Chanyeol a small smile, “Thanks, I bet you do know what strength is but there is a limit to it.”

Chanyeol’s eyes went wide and kept still in the same position.

Sehun stops his laughing and wheezing as soon he saw Chanyeol’s hand on Luhan’d head.

Chen also stops laughing since Sehun stopped himself. “What’s wrong?”

Sehun shakes his head, “Nothing just Chanyeol comforting the weak.”

Chen also looks, “Hey, you lovebirds, I don’t think is necessary to show how much you love each other in public.”

Chanyeol snaps out from his daze and removes his hand from Luhan’s head. “Sorry, Luhan.”

“There’s no need to apologize.” Luhan gives both Chen and Sehun a glare.

“Woah! Look who we have here!”

Baekhyun and Xiumin with linked arms, comes up walking towards them.

Luhan rolls his eyes, “Great, the sass squad.”

“I’m not sassy!”

“Oh sorry Kai, the awkward one.”

Kai laughs, “I’m not that awkward.”

Kyungsoo came in last, “Sorry, my friend but you are.”

Kai pouts, “You guys aren’t fair.”

Xiumin lets go of Baekhyun’s arm, “How many rides did you guys get on?”

“One only.” Chen answered.

Xiumin’s mouth hangs open, “Seriously, we went on three rides.”

“That’s because of these two!” Sehun pointed at Chanyeol and Luhan. “These two we’re holding us back by taking so long to decide a ride and the ride we chose had a long line that took like almost an hour! Then after that we had to take care of the weak one instead of going on to more rides!” Sehun complained.

Luhan wanted to throw up all over on Sehun’s face. “Yeah, sure you took care of me! The whole time you kept laughing at me!”

Sehun laughs, “It’s because of how helpless you are.”

Luhan pushes Sehun, “I’m not helpless, right guys?!”

Luhan tears his eyes off from Sehun to see if they would agree but to his surprise they all disappeared.”Where did they go?!”

Sehun laughs even more, “Obviously they all disagreed with you!”

Coming out of Luhan’s ear is smoke or steam and his face turning red. “No they did not!”

Sehun stops laughing, “Well then, I’m going to go on rides by myself.”

Luhan calms his anger down, “And I’ll be coming with you to make your trip into hell!”

“I like to see you try!”

 

 

Sehun looks up at the tall ferris wheel right in front and somehow he has a bad feeling, a really clique feeling. Luhan takes a look at the ferris wheel and slowly looked up to see how high it is. Luhan gulps and clears his throat, “Ferris wheels are for …” Sehun stops staring at the wheel and turns to look at Luhan with a ‘you shouldn’t be talking face.’ “If it’s for then show me.”

“Is this a joke or a challenge? Of course I can show you and since you’re challenging me it seems like you’re the .” Luhan looks satisfy of what he said.

Sehun notices that and laughs, “Alright then, I’ll go on with you.”

Luhan sticks out his hand, “Nope, I am not a , I can handle it myself.”

Sehun smirks, “I know you can but I was hoping if you could give me a while enjoying the ride.”

Luhan  gags, “Get the away from me!”

Sehun laughs, “If you’re really aren’t a you would satisfy my needs.”

“ this !” Luhan runs up towards the line of the ferris wheel.

Sehun smirks and runs after Luhan.

 

Luhan sits across from Sehun, sulking. “What’s up with your face?”

Luhan looks up to see Sehun satisfiy over Luhan’s misery. “What’s up with my face? It’s what happen when you’re overexposed by a devil.”

Sehun crosses his legs proudly, “Do I make your life miserable enough?”

Luhan looks out towards the window, seeing how high they are, “No.” Luhan shuddered seeing as that they can already see the parking lot.

“I can see that it isn’t me, who’s making you miserable, is it the height?”

Luhan shot up from his seat, “How did you know?!”

Sehun chuckles, “That’s Xiumin’s fault.”

Their cart shook a little then stops; Luhan sits back down clutching onto his seat.

Sehun observes the way Luhan shook, his eyes tightly shut, and his knuckles turning white from how tight he closes his fists. “Are you shaking?”

Luhan opens his eyes slowly and uncloses his fists, “Of course, I’m not!”

Sehun didn’t buy it by the look of horrid on Luhan’s face as he looks down again. “You know my arms are wide open if you need some comfort.”

Luhan looks back up to see Sehun wiggling his eyebrows at him. “You’re gross, get the away from me!”

Sehun pouts, “Ah, I see you prefer somebody else than me…is it, Chanyeol?”

Luhan turns beet red from anger, “I’m not the one who’s off of Chen!”

“What?!” Sehun raises his hands in defense. “You’re the one who is off of Chanyeol.”

Luhan stands  up so fast, “I am not! I prefer him because he is a stranger, he knows nothing about my flaws and he’s not a douche bag like you are!”

Sehun slams his fist on the wall, shaking their component. “I’m only a douche bag because it was your entire fault!”

Luhan presses his lips together, “I-I, It was not my fault!”

Sehun pushes Luhan against the side of the wall with no window. “It was your fault!”

Luhan’s hands shake from anger. He uses all his strength to push Sehun but he pushes him too hard. Sehun’s back hit the too hard that the window shatters and he fall right out of the shattered glass. “Luhan, you !”

Luhan’s eyes widen, “Uh-oh.”


HEYYYY GUYSS IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!! hi :3 sorry it toom me long I kept changing the we made as I type through it and I really need to stop doing that and go with the original *.* I have great news ...the good news is...IM GOING TO KCON!!!!!! YAYA!! so If you guys are also going this year make sure you tell me by letting me know in the comment section below so I can probably try to find you there and stalk you! jk but if you guys want to find me I have brown darkish long hair, I have fake green eyes(they're contacts my real eyes are dark brown) and I'll be wearing skinny jeans in the heat because im weird like that and I ll be with my parents (I invited them myself) even though im 18 but it's fine since i want to show my parents that it's only me who likes this or some of my friends that a lot of people love K-pop or Korean culture. THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING THIS STORY I SHALL NOT FAIL YOU! AND THANK YOU FOR THE OLD SUBSCRIBERS FOR BEING LOYAL I LOVE YOU GUYS we've read your comments and we love reading them so comment all you like and you can tell us how your day went^^