Revenge

Why Are You So Annoying?

Everybody got the best of curiosity on who is the chick that is . Kai spoke up, “So who is the girl that is or er, you had with?” Sehun turns to look at Kai with a devilish grin plastered on to his face. “It’s not even a girl, it’s a guy.”

 Everybody gaped. “A guy?! Who?!” Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs, “It was none other than Luhan!” Every single student stopped eating and stared at Sehun. And that’s when all hell broke loose. All Hunhan shippers are screaming, “Hunhan is real!” Girls crying and cheering and guys high-fiving each other. All of the Exo members yelled in unison, “What?! With Luhan?! But how?!”

“You have some explaining to do. Are you guys gay for each other? Love-hate relationship?” Kyungsoo yelled in confusion.

Oh how bad timing did the prized guest came strutting in. While the sassiest person struts his stuff, all were staring. Half of the room had high hopes what his reaction would look like and the other half is hoping this won’t turn out like Shingeki No Kyojin as their own school’s Lance Coporal Levi is strutting towards Sehun.

Suddenly somebody made their first move. A fangirl came up to Luhan, interrupting his sassy entrance. “When is the marriage?” All eyes were bulging out by the straightforward yet fearless fangirl. “What the are you talking about?” Luhan looked confused and pissed. “You and Sehun’s duh!” Luhan face turns red from anger. Luhan grabs a nearby carton of milk. “Hey!” Luhan squeezes the milk carton as the milk squirts out.

Everybody cowared in fear except Sehun. “Now listen here little girl. You see what I did? Well that’s what will happen if I put my hands on your head except it would be blood and brain juice squirting out from you. And oh! You must be wondering what I’ll do to your brain, well I’ll just feed it to Sehun after I kill him and I’ll summon the real Satan to turn him into my pet zombie then I’ll feed him your brain.”Luhan brushed past against the fangirl.

The girl is left astonished by what he said so did everybody else.

Luhan walks up to Sehun who is smirking at him the whole time. “What’s going on? Why the hell is that girl smoking? What did you do?” Luhan bombarded him with bunch of questions.

Sehun chuckled, “I will show you what I did.” Sehun grabs his phone again and pressed play.

“Ah… Ah! ...Ohhh …Oh Sehun!!!” Luhan’s expression changed from normal to OH /embarrassment. Slowly, Luhan’s face is turning red, “Don’t tell me you recorded this!” All the fangirls and fanboys cheered.

Sehun had a smug look on his face, “I did in fact.” Sehun leans closer towards Luhan’s ear only to yell in his ear instead of a whisper, “Don’t deny it! I’m the best massager in the world!” The fans’ cheering stopped. “So you never had ? But was the massage good?” Kyungsoo smacks Kris behind his head again.

 

Later in the night, Luhan is up doing homework but his anger hasn’t died down. Instead of actually doing his homework, he’s planning revenge against Sehun. “How the would I embarrass him by? Hmm…” Luhan got up and looked around by Sehun’s desk. Luhan tried his best not to wake up Sehun for he’s screwed.

Luhan started to look into his desk. Luhan found something that caught his eyes by the obvious title. “Are you ing kidding me? How old are you? No scratch that, are you a chick in disguise?”

The book that Luhan was talking about was titled “My diary.” Luhan started snickering, holding onto his real laughter. Luhan opened the book to the first page. Luhan started to read the book aloud, “Dear diary, pfft… I can’t stand this one certain person who came into my life the most sassiest way as possible. It started in the first day of high school when the sakura were blooming so beautifully- WHAT THE ?!” Sehun stirred a little from his sleep.

Luhan clasped his hands over his mouth. He cleared his throat and continued. “Just as I was admiring the sakura, I have forgotten that I was coming late to school. I ran as fast as I could, making sure my bread wouldn’t fall off from my mouth. As I ran I thought I can’t wait to meet the one. Pfft! I finally made it to school, obviously the bell already rang fifteen minutes ago. I found my class and had an embarrassing introduction I had to do, but it was worth it for as I searched among the student’s faces, I’ve found the one. After I’ve gone through all my classes, it was lunch time. As I walked through the crowded hallways, I found the one walking towards my way. I thought to myself, ‘Would senpai notice me? I hope so.’ As senpai came closer and closer we both made eye contact. ‘AH! Senpai noticed me!’ Senpai smirked, “Ratchet hoe.” After that event I found out that my lovely devil’s name is Luhan. And currently right now I’m still in love with him.”

Luhan bursts into laughter, “I’m not even your senpai! We’re the same age! Why is your diary like a stereotypical shoujo manga! ”

Luhan’s laughter died down as he realized that Sehun is in love with him. Luhan’s face slowly I turns into a pale white color. Luhan puts on a disgusted face and fakes a barfing motion, “Ew, what the is wrong with him? Is he a masochist?” Luhan puts back Sehun’s diary in his desk. Then Luhan quickly runs towards the bathroom to actually barf.

Sehun grinned in his false sleep. “My real revenge is starting now.”


yeahhhhh sorry for the short update alot is going on and i promise to make up for this short update ill egg your house naw just kidding im not that cruel no but seriously ill update you the next chapter on monday so stay tuned for that one and just to remind you guys yixing wont be in this story but would be used in another way hint hint so yea we dont hate him at all and remember that k-ysage is the blue typo and me as black just like my soul so yeah thank you for still supporting us goddamit ill say thank you in every chapter if i have to cause i really appreciate you guys for suscribing this story LETS MAKE LOVE kidding :P for the make love part maybe so yeah i luv u guys to death ^^ I Promise update on MONDAY!