Suspicious Mofo

Why Are You So Annoying?

“I-I know it b-because of Tao.” Luhan stuttered. Sehun puts on a mischievous smile,”I bet you watched it.” Luhan lets out a nervous laugh, “At least I know I’m not gay.” Sehun had enough.

“Why do you always mess with me like that?” Luhan smirked, “It’s amusing seeing you suffer.” Sehun scoffed, “Yeah and I will make you suffer tonight.” Luhan raises one eyebrow, “By what? Insult?” Sehun evilly chuckles, “No, by your ity.” Luhan looks at him with a disgusted face.”You’re gross. Get out of my life.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Sehun chuckles some more, “You’re like a child.” Luhan dramatically gasps, “I am not a child!” Sehun scoffs by his sarcastic remark. “Then if you’re not a child, let me confirm that.”

Sehun roughly pushes Luhan on his bed. Sehun pins Luhan down, grasping his hands. Luhan ends up trying to kick him off. “LET GO!” Sehun kept a poker face and brings his face close to Luhan’s. Luhan stops kicking as he realizes how close Sehun’s face is to his, feeling his hot breath.

“I have you in my grasp. You’re not a kid right?” Luhan’s heart skipped a beat. “This is your punishment for humiliating me.”

 

Sehun tightens his grip on Luhan’s wrists. Sehun could feel Luhan’s heartbeats are speeding up. Sehun started to breathe on Luhan’s neck. Luhan’s face reddens. Sehun saw it. Luhan realizes the heat from his face. “Get off of me.”

Luhan lifts his left leg slowly and kicked Sehun right in the nuts. Sehun felt the pain creep up into his private area. Sehun falls off of the bed and brings his legs close to his chest, holding his balls.

“What the hell is that for?!” Luhan gets up, still a bit flustered. “You were on me duh.” He started to get off the bed slowly.

 

Sehun glares at Luhan, “You can’t even take a joke.” Luhan lets out a sarcastic laugh, “Well I think you took it a little too far. Oh and by the way you’re nuts are pretty small.” Luhan then runs off towards the bathroom and shuts the door, locking it. Luhan leans his back against the door, clutching on his left side of his shirt, over his beating heart. Luhan winces in pain of his overly rapid beating heart.

Sehun is left all alone, looking daze. “What the is this feeling?”

 

Luhan comes out of the bathroom all ready for college. Sehun already dressed in his clothes. He immediately notices how ugly Luhan looks. “Woah, looks like somebody had a rough night.” Luhan ignores his sarcastic . “Yeah well I couldn’t sleep last night because I’m afraid you’re ratchet face will pop out of nowhere.” Sehun laughed it out, “As long as you’re afraid of me and you should know it. I’m heading off to class first.” Sehun quickly gets out of the room. Luhan sighs in relief. He quickly grabs his bag and heads out.

“Luhan!” Luhan’s eyes lit up instantly. “Oh hey guys! Good morning to you all in this ing beautiful day!”(extreme sarcasm)

 

“Well, it seems like satan came out from hell’s nest.” Luhan sarcastically laughs at Kris’s remark.

“Yeah and I’ll bring you down with me.”

 

Kris just glares at Luhan. “You can’t even think of a comeback huh?” Kris puts on a face, “You know I’ll dominate you all anyways.”

“Actually I would dominate.” Kyungsoo said as he has his hand raised.

 

Everyone bursts into laughter. “Oh really? Not when you’re the one in the kitchen!” Everybody tumbled down to the floor, laughing their asses off after what Luhan said. Luhan stops laughing as he felt slight pinch from his back. Luhan turned around, “Who’s doing that?!”

Kyungsoo never acted like this before. He gave Luhan one of the most creepiest stares that screams out “pedo”, “”, or “I’ll kill you betch.” Luhan shivered by Kyungsoo’s creeper stare. Kyungsoo mouthed, “I’ll kill you in your sleep.” Luhan gulped, “O-o-okay guys stop laughing now.”

Luhan walked up to his locker to get his book for the next class. Luhan found Sehun right next to his locker waiting for him.

 

“Hey Luhan!” Sehun yelled in front of Luhan’s face. Luhan hates it when people yell in front of his face. “What do you want you piece of ?” Sehun scoffed and asks, “Will you be sitting with us at lunch?” Luhan’s anger is rising. Another thing he hates is when people ask stupid, rhetorical questions. “What do you think dickwad!”

All of the fans kept on watching at their little argument, screaming with over joy. “KYAAA!!! Love/hate relationship!!!”

Sehun and Luhan stopped arguing, disgusted by their fans. “We’re not in a relationship!!” they both yelled desperately. The fan ignored their objection and continues to fangirl or fanboy.

Luhan sensed that Sehun has something up his sleeve but he didn’t let that bother him because Sehun always has something up in his sleeve.

Luhan stood still, dazing. The fans and Sehun kept on staring at Luhan like waiting for an answer.

Luhan then snaps back into reality. “Wait, what?” Sehun deeply sighs, “Were you even listening?”Luhan shook his head side by side.

The bell rang. “Come on let’s go. We’re going to be late.” Sehun drags Luhan towards their next class which they have together.

 

Sehun and Luhan made it to class in time. The girls and guys in the classroom screamed their asses off as soon as they saw Sehun and Luhan walking in together.

“Please quiet down you es!!!Sehun, Luhan you’re both late.Go take your seats!” shouted Mr. Seungho. (A/N: mmm Seungho in a suit and is a teacher. I’m ready for forbidden luv)

Luhan takes his seat away from the devil. He took an empty seat right next to a girl drawing on her sketchbook, not even paying attention.

 

Her friends all crowded around her. The girl looks up from her sketchbook to see Luhan being squished by all the crowdedness. She gives him an apologetic look.

Mr. Seungho is still waiting for the girls to sit down until he loses his patience. “I swear to God! You girls in the back! Sit down before I shove my foot in all of your lope-sided asses!!!!!” All of her friends scurried back to their seats in fear.

Mr. Seungho then started his lecture till the end of class. Everybody rushed out of the classroom to lunch. Luhan finished packing up, ready to go.

 “Wait!” Luhan turned around just to see misfortune. “Mr. Seungho wanted to talk to you about something.”Luhan didn’t buy it at first but then he just realized his grades are doing not so well. Luhan scurried away back to class. As Luhan turned his head slightly back taking a peek of Sehun running off towards the cafeteria.

 

Sehun runs toward and through the double doors, into the cafeteria. Tao waves over to Sehun for his attention. Sehun nods and proceeds towards Tao and the rest of exo.

“Hey guys! I have something for you guys to hear.”

“So what is it?” Baekhyun asked.

Sehun grinned evilly as he pulls out his phone and presses play. All of them started to huddle around the phone to listen in closely.

“Ahh… AH!...ohhh…oh Sehun…a little more to the left AH! Oh yes that’s the spot…Ow! Wait Sehun not too hard. Slow down!...”

 

Everybody is in complete shock. “So…was the... good?” Kris bluntly asked. Kyungsoo reaches towards Kris’s head on his tippy toes and smacked him behind his head hard.


sorry guyz school started last tuesday SCHOOL!!!!! so yeah im sorry we're terrible we abandoned you like stray dogs. MYSELF!!! US!! so yeah i saw the episode 2 of wolf drama pretty terrible and cheesy now THANK YOU FOR THOSE STILL SUPPORTING US AND SUSCRIBING PLZ DONT UNSUBSCRIBE FOR I MIGHT KILL A HOE kidding i cant force ppl but yea thank u anyways and now time for bed MY LIFE!!!