Attack on Titans

Why Are You So Annoying?

HELLO GUYS!!! sorry for the long wait! remember Synystergirl(me) : black and K-ysage1245: blue


Luhan walks into an empty, dark alley. Suddenly, footsteps emerge from behind him. Luhan never looked back as his legs pick up the pace.

 

The footsteps picked up the pace until out of shear darkness, he hears someone calling out his name. Luhan turns around and to his surprise he sees his friends, Kyungsoo and Kai standing in front of him. Luhan turns to Kai and asks him, “What’s up with the paint on your face?” Kai looks at him back and replies, “Oh, it’s for my performance.”

 

Luhan gives a judging look, “Ok…” Kyungsoo giggles off to the side, “How come you got so startled?” Luhan replies, “Um, I thought some weird guy would follow me.” Kai and D.O both laughed. “But you’re not a chick!” Luhan blushes, “Whatever anybody can take both es.”

 

Kai looks at Luhan and thinks about what he just implied to Luhan, “Actually, if you think about it. Anybody wouldn’t tell if whether Luhan is a guy or a chick.” Kyungsoo nods his head in agreement and says, “True…very true.” They both started examining Luhan from head to toe. Kai pointed out, “See! I’m right!” Kai puts on a smug face.

 

Luhan boils in anger, “ you two.” Luhan stomps his way out of the alley way. Luhan comes across an ice cream parlor. Luhan walks his way inside the parlor. He stopped walking towards the counter as he sees an awfully tall figure standing all mighty. “Why hello statue of liberty,” Luhan waves cheerfully. Kris looked offended (as always), “You’re just jealous that I’m taller than you, y deer! At least I ate my veggies like a good boy unlike you.”

 

Luhan scoffs at Kris’s remark, “I rather be a y deer than a caked-face mean girl reject and vegetables.” Kris looked obviously offended, “Okay, What do you want?” Luhan sticks out his tongue at him like a brat he is and replied, “I obviously came here for ice cream, biotch. So I can go home and eat it while watching my favorite dramas and cry about it later while swallowing my sorrow.” Kris took a glance at him, “That’s deep. I’m sorry.”

 

Luhan nods slowly, “Yes, yes it is.” Kris gets out the scooper, “What flavor do you want?” Luhan thinks deeply into his mind. Finally, Luhan looks up meeting Kris’s eyes, “Can I have one scoop of rainbow sherbert?” Kris speaks up cheerfully, “Well, that’s a stupid question you asked, Of course not, biotch!” Luhan taps his foot impatiently, “I’m not joking here!” Kris grins, “Well I am.” Luhan broke loose. He hops on top of the counter, choking Kris while yelling, “YOU TY WORKER!!!”

 

Kai and Kyungsoo walks past the ice cream parlor until they hear loud yelling. Kyungoo turns to Kai, “Hey don’t you hear all the commotion coming from the ice cream parlor?” Kai nods his head as a sign him agreeing but then they both gasped and had a sudden thought. Kyungoo shaking in fear speaks up, “Doesn’t Kris work there? What if Luhan went inside…?” Kai turned to him with a shock face, “Oh god, when those two are near each other. They’re always ending up trying to kill each other.” Kyungsoo grabs Kai’s hand, pulling him, “Let’s go and save both lives.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 They both sprinted off to the ice cream parlor to not only find Kris and Luhan but they also found Luhan choking Kris to death. They’re both shocked to see Kris on the verge of death. Kai acts quickly and tries to pry off Luhan off of Kris while still holding Luhan, Kai had on a scared expression, “Please Luhan calm down! I know you’re angry but violence is not something to solve all your problems.” Luhan slowly turns around to face Kai. Luhan puts on a devilish smile on, “Violence is something to solve my problems when the only thing I want IS MY GOD DAMN ICE CREAM!!”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           At that sudden moment Luhan grabs Kai’s arm and bit it until it drew blood. Kai let out a blood-wrenching scream. Kyungsoo and Kris both stared at Luhan’s sudden action and still clinging on to the arm. D.O steps up and tries to push Luhan off of Kai. Luhan finally let’s go of Kai and turns to Kris, pointing, “GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM!!!” Kris shook his head, “No.” Luhan hopped onto the counter once again, grabs Kris by his collar, “Give it to me NOW!!!” Luhan raises his fist into the air, almost ready to land the blow on Kris’s face until the bell of the door opened. Everybody turned their heads to see who came in. To their surprise it was $uga daddy $uho.

 

$uho came in with two of his es (hostesses), “What’s going on here?” $uho flashes his gold teeth to his friends. Luhan immediately let’s go of Kris’s collar, “OWW! $uho your gold teeth and suit is binding me!” Kris laughs at Luhan, “Did you stopped trying to kill me because you’re tamed by $uho?” Luhan ignores Kris, blinking his eyes so much. $uho smirks, “Luhan don’t listen to Kris he’s probably on his period.” Luhan chuckled. Kris glares at Luhan. Luhan nods his head, “I understand $uho” $uho smiles at Luhan in response. Luhan looks back at Kris, “So who’s the one tamed now, you piece of .” Kris snorts, “Not as much as you are.” Luhan jumps across over the counter.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Luhan snatches the scooper from Kris and hit his arm with it. Kris wails in pain. Luhan grabs a cone and scoops up three scoops from the rainbow sherbert onto the cone. Luhan jumps back across the counter back to his spot. Kai,Kyungsoo,$uho and his es gaped at Luhan. “Wait, you’re hostess and a stubborn, savage fat ?” Sehun pops out of nowhere along with Xiumin behind him.

 

Luhan glares furiously at Sehun. Everybody all looked shock. “What’re you talking about? I’m not a hostess. Are you stupid? How can I be a hostess when I’m a guy?” Luhan played dumb. Everybody nods in agreement. $uho keeps on rubbing the back of his neck, nervously, “Do you have proof?” Sehun grins, “In fact I do. Thank you for reminding me.” Sehun digs into his pocket pulling out a photo of Luhan in a maid outfit. Everybody gasps. Luhan took a nervous glance at $uho, begging for help. $uho avoids the glance. Kris’s laugh broke the silence soon everybody joined Kris except Luhan, $uho, and Sehun. Xiumin asks, “When did you decided to be a hostess?” Luhan mentally groans because he was wondering why did Sehun showed up like this and reveal everything so quickly.

 

Luhan looks down at the ground annoyed and embarrassed, “It’s not true that devil is just messing around. It’s probably photoshopped.” Sehun grins, “Yea like anybody could believe you cross dressing manwhore.” Luhan started to shake in anger, “You cold-hearted bastard already revealing everything to the world. Are you satisfied to enjoy this crushing my life like that? I’m a human being not a puppet waiting for somebody to play with my life and controlling me! I HAVE MY OWN PRIDE THAT CAN’T BE BROKEN INTO PIECES!!”Luhan drops his ice cream to the ground on purpose.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Everybody stopped laughing taking in what Luhan said. (A/N: s about to get real.) Sehun opened his mouth, amazed and dazed. Luhan looks up at everybody, tightening the scooper in his hand, “Who are you to judge somebody’s life like that. Everybody has their own reasons.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Luhan ran toward Sehun to face him. Luhan raises the scooper aiming for the head. Sehun blocks the attack, snapping back from his consciousness, “You’re too weak.” Luhan smirks, “True.” Luhan kneedrops his precious family jewels. Sehun howls in pain, fallen down to the ground, scrunching up into a ball. Everybody gasped in surprise then one-by-one started to laugh at Sehun. $uho stopped laughing and pulls out a bundle of cash to Kris, “I’ll pay for Luhan’s ice cream. Take the tip. It’s all good man.” $uho walks out the door, “So long boys” $uho’s es giggled as they clung onto $uho’s arms.                                                                                                                                                                                                     Kris snaps back to reality as he realizes what Xiumin is wearing, “Xiumin, what did I just told you. Stop dressing like a girl. For the last time you’re a guy.” Xiumin starts to tear up, “Wait, I’m not a boy. Last time I checked I’m a girl!” Kris face palmed, “Whoever hypnotized you will get beaten up by me.” Xiumin breaks out into a full ugly sobbing session. Luhan walks over to Xiumin’s side, “Stop crying. You look like a ratchet who lost her ity over a guy who killed your father when he’s innocent over the treason.”(Family Gu Book XD) Kyungsoo gives Luhan a scolding look, “That’s not how you comfort people.” Kyungsoo smacks Luhan’s head. Xiumin stops crying and leans onto Luhan’s ear, whispering. Luhan nods his head in agreement. Luhan walks over casually to Kris. “What do you want shortie?” Luhan elbowed his stomache, “You’re pain.” Xiumin rolls on the ground laughing and clapping like a seal. Kai groaned, “Ow, I’m bleeding even more. Let’s go to the hospital, Kyungsoo” Kyungsoo nods and led Kai out. Luhan exits off with a new fresh ice cream.


sorry for the wait we were both busy and we were both at anime expo. so much fun ^^

but i'm not going to kcon but maybe k-ysage would go without me if you want to look for her look for a girl with a puff

thank you for the couple of ppl who suscribed the story thank you so much and please keep on supporting this story and i 

guaranntee you that it gets better and im a big fan of shingeki no kyojin lol attack on titan oh god i dont think the chap is long

enough damn it!