Amusement Park Trip I

Why Are You So Annoying?

Luhan woke up by a fright by feeling Sehun’s presence next to him. He stood there with his fist mid-way in the air.

Luhan groaned,” Don’t you ing dare try to beat me up in my sleep.”

Sehun puts down his fist, “You should be grateful that at least I’m waking you up so you wouldn’t be late.”

Luhan’s face contorted into confusion, “Go where? There’s no classes today.”

Sehun smirks, “I guess you are dumber than I thought.”

Luhan still looked confused then realization hits him, “Oh, ! What time is it?”

Sehun grins,” Just enough for you to be getting your kicked by Xiumin.”

Luhan throws the blankets off to the side and stood up, “It’s not only my but your flat too!”

Sehun chuckles, “My is better than yours, last time when I d yours.”

Luhan disgustingly turns away from Sehun, “Get out I need to change you sick .”

Sehun gets out of the room and Luhan follows behind him to shut the door in order for Sehun to not come in.

“By the way, I’m more like a pedo than a !!” Sehun shouted at the door.

Luhan felt like he could explode from anger since he knows exactly what he meant.

 

Luhan and Sehun both waited outside for the others to meet in front of the dorms but so far they’re the only ones who are there.

“I thought you said we were late that Xiumin will kick my FLAT ?”

Sehun sighed, “I don’t know maybe this is some type of scam or maybe they’re already there and Xiumin is waiting over there to beat the out of your FLAT .”

Luhan laughs, “Congratulations, you managed to make me laugh my FLAT off.”

Sehun laughs along with him, “No, no, no, thank you sir for managing to make my ROUND, JUICY fall off.”

Luhan stopped laughing as he took a side step away from Sehun, “Sure…”

Sehun was about to say something but then a nice Lamborghini passes by, honking at the two of them.

The driver’s side window rolled down to reveal Chanyeol’s exotic face. (XD)

“Hop in the car!” Chanyeol shouted.

Xiumin sticks out his head and laughed at us, “You guys look like peasants!”

Luhan comes closer to get in the car but then he pauses and spits right on Xiumin’s face.

Xiumin gets down back on his seat, squirming, rubbing the spit off his cheek.

Luhan opens the passenger door, “Don’t call me a peasant, you’re the real peasant.”

Chanyeol laughed, “That’s not nice.”

Luhan sat down, “Nothing in this world is nice.”

Sehun still stood there watching them, Chanyeol notices, “Why are you just standing there?”

“Where are the rest of the people?” Sehun asks.

Xiumin stops squirming to respond, “They’re already at the amusement park because they couldn’t wait for you heavy sleepers.”

Luhan smacks Xiumin’s head, “Don’t talk, you make me piss enough.”

Xiumin’s tears gather as he rubs the spot where Luhan smacked him.

Chanyeol honked at Sehun for he still stands there by himself, “Come on! We’ll be really late!”

Sehun hesitated before he took small steps to reach the car.

Xiumin opens the door for Sehun and drags him down next to him.

Sehun’s face remains stoic, like he’s back in his old high school days.

Luhan felt a little concerned about him since he hardly shows this side of him any longer but seeing it back made him feel like memories are washing over him.

 

“We’re here! Finally I thought we’d never come back!” Xiumin shouts exaggerating with hand movements.

Luhan kicks Xiumin out of his way, “Where’s the rest of my servants?”

Sehun didn’t react to Luhan’s snotty question, remaining stoic but Chanyeol is in his own world, gazing up at the amusement park with amusement. (sorry had to.)

Luhan didn’t know whether to be happy or not by Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s reaction is like picking which one of them he’d react to.

“At least help me up so I can call them and answer your question!” Xiumin pleaded.

Luhan sighs as he reaches out his hand for Xiumin to grab onto, “I’m only doing this-“

Xiumin gets onto his feet, “I know already.”

 “Good, glad to know you know me.”  Luhan snaps his finger.

“I’m guessing Baekhyun’s disease passed over to you.”

“What disease, Xiumin?”

“The sassiness disease, very contagious.”

“HA HA.”

Chanyeol grabs Xiumin’s phone out of his pocket, “Stop fighting and start calling.”

Luhan scoffs, “I thought you’re in my side?”

“I was until today.”

Luhan turns around with his arms crossed, ignoring Chanyeol.

Chanyeol ignores him back by starting to call Kyungsoo.

After the fifth ring, Kyungsoo finally answers, “Hello? Xiumin?”

Chanyeol passes the phone to Xiumin, “Here.”

Xiumin grabs the phone from Chanyeol’s hand and puts it next to his ear, “Hello, Kyungsoo?”

After a minute or so Xiumin answers back, “Yea, we’ll meet you there.”

Xiumin hangs up the call and puts it back in his pocket. Xiumin looks up to see shocked faces except Sehun’s.

“What?”

Luhan kept his eyes on Xiumin, “For once, you look normal.”

Xiumin suddenly gets emotional, “What do you mean?”

Sehun pushes Luhan lightly to turn his attention away.

“Wha-“

“Leave him alone. Where do we meet them, Xiumin?” Sehun turns to look at Xiumin.

Xiumin switches his gaze to Sehun, “In front of the ferris wheel.”

Luhan grumpily walks off, Chanyeol stares at Sehun, “Wow, I didn’t know you can be so mature.”

Sehun kept a stoic face, “Thanks, I didn’t know you can be like that.”

Chanyeol’s eyes have a look of confusion, “Like what?”

Sehun walks off towards the same direction, dragging Xiumin with him.


sorry guys had a ton of stuff to do i might update again next week but most likely not because of all the projects i have and i have to do three performances one for my assembly (dance performance :D), second is two seperate days for my dance recital june 25th(last day of school for us) and june 28th, lastly is the same day as my last day of school is drama apparently im only an aide but the teacher said i have to replace someone but i don't really need to memorize the lines but i thought i should challenge myself and do it. so yeah a lot of stuff plus finals so most likely i will update the end of this month, hopefully ill get rest -_- ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING OUR STORY AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT AND IS STILL SUBSCRIBING!!!!!