Dentist Appointment

Why Are You So Annoying?

Luhan finally arrived at the Family Dentistry. Luhan went inside. To his disappointment, there’s nobody in the receptionist office.

“Hello! Is there anybody here?”

A male popped out of nowhere with a big smile, “Yes there is, are you Luhan?” It’s pretty weird by the thought that a male would be a receptionist.

“Yeah, I’m Luhan. Are you the receptionist? Isn’t it weird?” Luhan questioned

He laughed, “Yes, I am and no it isn’t. I’m guessing I’m the first male receptionist you’ve ever seen, am I right? Don’t worry though I’m used to this. By the way, my name is Chen. ”

Luhan is shocked by his reaction. What an easy-going guy. “Well, yeah.”

“Doesn’t matter anyways, come this way.” Chen pointed out the door right next to me.

Chen stopped right in front of a door and knocked, “Dr. Chanyeol, a patient is here for his appointment.”

“I’ll be right there!” The voice sounded pretty husky and deep. Oh I hope he wouldn’t be one of those musclemen. The door opened revealing a tall man with an elvin baby face. What the ? He wore a large smile reaching up to his ears. “Come in you must be Luhan?”

“Y-yea.” Dr. Chanyeol’s eyes twitched, “Ok, come right in then.”

 

Chanyeol led Luhan inside his office. Dr. Chanyeol offered Luhan coffee. Luhan says yes and watched Chanyeol make the coffee for him. Strange, how this guy is an orthodontist and he’s offering me coffee when I’m here for my appointment due to cavities and anyways, never have I been offered coffee at a dentist, weird.  Chanyeol turns to him and asks, “Would you like sugar or salt in your coffee?”

Luhan replies back,”Sugar.” Chanyeol brings two cups of coffee, one for him and one for Luhan. Luhan kept on staring at Chanyeol as he pours the sugar in both cups of coffee, “Wow, you’re an orthodontist and you’re adding sugar to your coffee.” Chanyeol looks up at him with a grim look in his face as his eyes twitched, “What makes you think this is sugar."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Luhan looks at him confusedly, “What do you mean?”Chanyeol comes closer to Luhan’s face. Chanyeol’s eyes twitched by the closeness he went then he grinned, showing his beautiful white teeth.

 “Do you want to know what’s in it?” Luhan scared by his sudden change in personality, is intimated by him.

“Maybe.” Chanyeol stays back and smiled,” It’s crack my dear!” Chanyeol laughs, a crack addict laugh. Twitching uncontrollably, Chanyeol puts more crack in Luhan’s coffee.

“Here dear.” Luhan quickly left the room, declining the coffee. Holy crap that guy is too insane. I’m never coming back there.

Luhan ran to his dorm room and closed the door, panting heavily. Luhan held onto his beating heart. Sehun comes out of the bathroom half- and fresh out of the shower.

 

Luhan’s face turned very red and turned around to face the door. Sehun came closer to Luhan, “What’s wrong? Why are you turning away?” Luhan can feel Sehun’s hot breath against his neck. Luhan replies with a high-pitched voice, “No reason. Can you put on some clothes? Your body is too .” Sehun scoffed, “Not as as yours. Anyways how’s your dentist appointment.” Sehun forcefully turned Luhan to face him. “You er, I have abs unlike you do.” Sehun can feel the hotness on Luhan’s face. “Calm down.” Luhan nods his head. They both make way to sit down at the kitchen table to talk.

“Well to put it simply my orthodontist is a crackhead and poured crack into my coffee and his.” Sehun cracked a smile, “That’s ridiculous. I can’t believe you, I bet you pussied out of there.” Luhan growled, “I’m telling you the truth!” Sehun grinned, “You just sound like the boy who cried wolf.” Luhan had enough. “Fine! I’ll make another appointment just to show you that I’m telling the truth!” Sehun nodded in agreement

 

Sehun stands up and comes in closer to Luhan, “How about I’ll be your doctor instead of that crackhead?”

Luhan gulped, “Stay away from me you .”

“No way.” Luhan gulped even more. Sehun his lips in satisfaction.

Sehun places his right hand on Luhan’s thigh. Sehun felt a big lump under his hand, “What do you have in your pocket?” Luhan looked confused, “I never brought anything with me except the key.”                    

Luhan reaches down to his pocket and pulled out a baggie of some sort of white powder. How the hell did this get in my pocket? Luhan then came up with an idea. Sehun widen his eyes, “What is that?” Luhan grinned, “Oh, It’s sugar. Since we don’t have sugar and I love sugar, I just bought a little baggie of it.” Sehun doesn’t even care and walks out of the kitchen.

Luhan sighed in relief. “Do you want coffee?” Luhan shouted. Sehun shouted back, “Sure!” Luhan grinned widely. Good.

Gently, Luhan places the coffee on the kitchen table. Sehun sits down and took a sip. “What did you put in this? It tastes really good.” Luhan evilly grinned, “Thanks.”

After a few seconds Sehun falls down to the ground. Luhan snickers, “I wonder what’s it like if Sehun is high?” Sehun gets up slowly with blood shot eyes. Sehun twitched, “Can I have some more, mommy?” Luhan frowned, “I’m not your mommy. Last time I’ve checked I’m a man plus why would I have an ugly and ungrateful child like you?” Sehun laughs maniacally and starts stripping. “WOAH THERE! Don’t strip!” Sehun grins then s his shirt and took off his pants. The last of his clothes is his Hello Kitty boxers. Luhan laughed hard, clutching his stomache, “Wait! Sehun keep your boxers on. Let me take a picture of you.” Sehun being the stubborn child he is, took off his boxers. Luhan stopped laughing. His eyes grew big like D.O’s, “OH GOD MY EYES! PUT IT BACK ON!!!” Sehun laughed, “I bet it’s bigger than yours.” Luhan wanted to throw up. This ain’t Boys Gone Wild or is it?


OH GAWD OH LORDY SWEET BABY JESUS i love growl :P the whole time when i watched the mv i felt like they're all eye me i felt really uncomfortable at first but then i started to get used to it :D but otherwise i love it ^^ i guess this chapter is also sort of boring i think i dont even know anymore but enjoy and i changed it up a bit and ill do the same for this change to chap 1-3 ill make it alot more neater :) i just realize what sehun said about i can be your doctor is too cheesy i almost barf brb im dying