Why I hate kids

Why Are You So Annoying?

Sehun arrived at the daycare earlier than Luhan.(A/N:yes they went separately Luhan can’t get up lazy XD). Luhan arrived as well but 15 minutes late, carrying a huge camping bag.

“This isn’t Battle Royale, it’s a daycare.” Sehun exclaimed.

Luhan grins, liking that he asked, “Guns and bullets.”

Sehun looks at him in disbelief, “Who are you trying to kill Mr. G.O or the kids?”

Luhan’s face darkens, “Both. And for the kids, don’t be deceived by their looks.”

Sehun shrugs, not even caring.

They both went inside and is greeted by Mr. G.O’s face. “Welcome to your first day of community service! Follow me!”

 

Mr. G.O led them towards a very long hallway and stop in front of the fourth door. Mr.G.O opens the door.

The room is full of art supplies and art projects hanged on the wall. Lego blocks were everywhere on the ground, filling up the empty spaces on the ground. Luhan cringed at the mess the kids made. Speaking of kids, they’re all huddle into the corner staring at the strangers, mostly Luhan and his camping bag.

There from across the room is a door to the bathroom, the teacher came out of that door.

“Oh! Are guests are here!” the teacher said in a cheerful manner.

She looks around the room for her kids and finds them blankly staring at them.

“Come on kids, don’t be shy! They’ll be with us for the whole week. So get comfy with them.” The kids obeyed her and came out of their shy ritual. They all gather around the three men.

 “Hello! My name is Tiffany and this is the Jungle room.” Tiffany greeted.

Mr. G.O greets her back, “I’m Mr. G.O and this is one of my two students, Luhan and Sehun.” They both bowed at Ms. Tiffany, no matter how much it pains them to show respect.

Tiffany clasped her hands together, “Alright kids, say hello to them.”

They all didn’t budge at all. One kid decided to be the brave one and break the silence.

The kid points at Luhan, “Why is the pretty lady carrying a big bag?” Sehun bursts into laughter and so did Mr. G.O.

Ms.Tiffany got pissed, “How can you horrible men treat her like that?!”

Luhan is more pissed than Ms. Tiffany. “I’m not a female. I’m a male.”

Ms. Tiffany starts freaking out, heads over to Luhan and grabs him by his shoulders, “Don’t lie! How can you be prettier than me!”

Luhan starts to get frightened by Tiffany’s outburst and a little offended. She breaks down and cried while slowly dropping down to the floor. She curls up into a ball.

Luhan scratches his head, “Can somebody shut her up.” Sehun looked around and found a paper bag beside him. He grabs it, opening it up and puts it over Luhan’s face.

“Ms. Tiffany you can stop crying now.” Sehun said, assuring her. She stopped crying and turned to look at Luhan’s covered face. She sighed in relief and stood up. The kids laughed at her face for her make-up is running. She ran away, embarrassed.

“Wait! Ms. Tiffany!” Mr. G.O frantically runs off to chase her.

They both left Luhan and Sehun alone with the children.

Luhan removes the paper bag and throws it on the ground. “, now we’re left alone with these midgets.”

Sehun slaps Luhan’s arm, “Language, mister.” Luhan growled.

 

A kid clears his throat, “What’s ?” Both of their eyes went wide.

Luhan smirked, “ is a word what you do to yo-“ Sehun interrupted Luhan by his hand over his mouth.

“What he means is you shouldn’t use that word cause it doesn’t exist.”

“That’s nice too bad I already know what it means.” The kid said in a mischievous grin.

Luhan removes Sehun’s hand, “ YOU! YOU! YOU LITTLE HEADS!”

“What’s going on here?”

Luhan shuts his mouth somehow he had a feeling that’s the owner of the daycare.

 

Mr. G.O had a frown upon his face as he slowly eats his lunch. They both spotted Mr. G.O and turned to the opposite way.

“Come sit with me you two!”

They both dragged their feet to G.O and sat down across from him.

“I heard what happen and the person at fault is Luhan.” G.O looks up from his food and gives Luhan a menacing stare.

Luhan scoffs, “Please those kids are satan’s minions. The kid knew what is the whole time and he asks for the definition of it!”

“You need anger management class.” Sehun pointed it out. “You’re the one who made me like this!”Luhan shouts in front of Sehun’s face.

Sehun stiffens by how close Luhan is and smirked, “That’s great sweety, I’m glad I did now I feel like I’m the only one for you” Sehun cooed.

Luhan scrunches up his nose, disgusted and irritated. Then he pushes Sehun off his chair.

G.O slams his fist on the table, “Hey! That’s enough.”

Sehun and Luhan both looked at G.O, “What?!” they both said in sync.

“I’m not done talking. I wanted to talk about something else and I’m suspicious, why did you bring that camping bag and what’s inside of it?” G.O asked, curiously.

Luhan grinned, “Presents for those brats.” Mr. G.O raises one eyebrow, “What kind of presents?”

“Toys.”

Mr. G.O doesn’t buy it, but he’ll let it slide and keep watch on him. Neither does Sehun buys it too.

“Alright then.” Mr.G.O gets up along with his tray and throws out all the food contents of what’s left and left.

 

Lunch was over and sadly they have to go back into that classroom. As soon as they opened the door, a little boy came up running to Luhan, “He took my crayons! Can you get it back for me lady?” the little boy pointed at the culprit while tugging on Luhan’s pants.

Luhan boiled in rage, “I’m not a lady!” the little boy smiled sheepishly, “You sure look like one…mam.”

Luhan snapped, “That’s it! I can’t take this anymore!” all the kids laughed at Luhan. “I’ll kill your parents!” the kids stopped laughing and started tearing up.

Sehun shook his head disapprovingly, “That’s going too far Luhan.”

Luhan ignored Sehun, “Shut up, for I’ll take away your toys and kill your parents.” The kids mourned louder. Sehun and Luhan both covered their ears by their loudness.

“Fine! I’ll kill you guys instead.” Luhan sets down his bag and whips out a shot gun. He fires it up towards the ceiling. All the kids huddle up together in fear. Good thing Luhan is smart enough to put a silencer in the gun.

Sehun pounces on Luhan and manages to grab the gun away from him. Mr. G.O bursts into the room.

“What the hell happened here?! What’s with all the crying?! And is that a gun?!”

Mr. G.O is standing at the door panting and has his shirt ed.

Luhan smirked while Sehun already made up a plan. The whole kids come up running to Mr. G.O.

 

Sehun decided to pull out The Kris, “Mr. G.O was it good?” G.O looks at Sehun confusedly, “What do you mean?”

Luhan knew where Sehun was going and for once he’ll stop acting like a brat. “He meant was the good.”

Both Mr. G.O and Sehun gaped at Luhan. “Did you and Tiffany had ? Because she’s not here and you’re ed shirt explains it all.” Luhan continued. Mr. G.O quickly looks down and buttons up his shirt.

“No it’s misunderstanding. It’s just the weather is very hot today.”

“It’s only in the mids.” Luhan pointed it out.  “By the way I like your new hairstyle.”

Mr. G.O touches up his hair and widens his eyes.

For the whole while they forgotten all about the kids that were listening in to their conversation till curiosity hits them. “What’s ?”

All three of them coughed. Since neither Luhan nor G.O will speak up to cover it Sehun decides to be brave. “Um..It’s where you have a tea party with your friends.” The kids seemed to be convinced by his explanation.

 

After all that awkwardness, Tiffany comes in looking like a train wreck.

“Obviously they’ve been fuc-“ Sehun covers his mouth with his left hand since they’ve been still in that position for a long time.

Mr. G.O and Tiffany both widened their eyes.

“Please don’t tell the staff about this!” G.O begged. Luhan wore a smug smile for he’s happy that G.O looks weak.

 

 “We won’t unless you let me kill one of the kids.”

Sehun mentally face palmed. Tiffany is shocked. G.O steps in, “No Luhan you can’t. I’ll just deduct the days you have to be here so today is your last day of community service.” Mr. G.O runs off.

Tiffany is stilling standing there, staring at Luhan and Sehun. Luhan hates it how people tend to stare at others for a long time. “Do you need something? Maybe you want another round with me or him?”

Tiffany shook her head, “You guys would make a cute couple together.” She storms off after that.

“Get off of me. I won’t kill them, yet.”

Sehun slowly gets up off of Luhan.

Suddenly, the door opens. “Excuse me, I’m here to pick up my son.”

Her son comes up running to her. “Mommy, mommy, I want to go somewhere with my friends!”

“Oh, and where would you want to go?”

“I want to have with them!” the boy said, happily jumping up and down.

“What?!!”

Luhan leans into Sehun, “This is our time to run.”

Luhan grabs his shot gun along with the camping and throws it out the window then they both jumped out from the window. 

Gangsta~


IM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY godammit to tell you guys when i promise to update it on a certain day don't ever believe me lol but i have a reason why i couldn't its because my english teacher threw me a suprise that we have to type up two essays in one week and i promised that i would do it last week but alas my teacher trolled the out of me so yeah and oh god i watched the melons and the twilight they pulled was well if you saw shinee's reaction my reaction was similar to Key's so yeah and i've watched the mama awards with ysage GOD DAMN THEY'VE ALL WRECKED OUR ING BIAS LIST AND HOW COULD LAY BE CUTE AND Y AT THE SAME TIME WHAT DA FUQ IS LIFE?!!!!! poor kyungsoo for the leg injury ill pray for you my fellow comrade~~

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NEW SUBBIES~~~~~~~~~

you guyz are too awesome! ^^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDjOXnimXWiMu3TtD-oKe