Vanilla

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





*Hye Ri’s POV*

Guess what?
I will be meeting Hoya today! He’s having a rest day and wants to spend it by teaching me dance! I cannot be happier than this.
I skipped around the house, smiling like an idiot with my mum and sister staring at me weirdly.

“I think she’s in love.” I heard my mum whisper.
“Or just crazy...” Ah Ri said.

Usually, I would yell at my sister but not today. Everything seems to be perfect. I quickly got dressed up and sprayed on my sweet perfume.

“Goodbye my beautiful family. Take care and I will be back at night or something. Kiss kiss!” I shouted out to them before leaving my house. I bet they are looking at me crazily.

I decided to take a bus to their dorm since walking would make me perspire and I don’t want to smell gross.
The bus went past the ice cream shop and I smiled when I remembered what happened a few days ago with L.
Honestly, I enjoyed myself that day. And he didn’t seem to be such a jerk after all...... or maybe it’s just an act.
I shrugged that thought off and alighted the bus. Hoya told me to go their practise room instead. Their practise room is somewhere further from their dorm and if I’m not wrong, no fans actually know of the place.

I looked around to make sure no one was stalking me and carefully made my way there.
There were a few guards but they let me in. I’m guessing that Hoya already informed them of my arrival.
I was kind of spooked out by the long, dark hallway which led to their practise room.
I bit my lips and arranged my hair and clothes before walking in.

*No one’s POV*
Hye Ri knocked softly against the wooden door. Sung Jong walked to open it, surprised to see her.
“Noona? Why are you here?” he asked.
She shifted awkwardly, “Err... your hyung...”
“Hey Hyeri!” Hoya greeted from behind.
Her eyes sparkled at the sight of Hoya and she smiled widely before giving a small bow.
Hoya smiled and invited her in.
Hyeri looked around the rather spacious room and started fiddling with her fingers, something she does whenever she’s feeling nervous or awkward.
Hoya noticed her habit and reassured her by giving her small pat on her shoulder.
“Let’s start shall we?” he asked.
*Oh . Why did I even agree to DANCING with Hoya? Gosh, someone save me.* Hyeri thought as she bit her lips, not replying to Hoya.
 Woohyun and Sungjong were also in the room and she sure as hell wasn’t willing to dance in front of them.

“Why is she here?” someone asked as he entered the room.
Both Hoya and Hyeri and spun around to see L standing there.
L looked at Hyeri and gave his blank stare. *She looks... cute.* he thought.
Hyeri frowned at the sight of him and ignored him.
“Rude .” L casually commented, walking towards the other side of the room.
Hyeri spun around once again, she can’t believe he just called her a .
“Yah! Will you die if you don’t bother me?” she spat out.
L smirked at her and nodded, earning an eye roll from Hyeri.

Hoya chuckled, “Let’s ignore them. Let’s go somewhere else.” He said before pulling Hyeri gently on the wrist, leading her out of the room.
Hyeri shot L a dirty look before exiting out.

*Cute.* L thought as he smiled to himself.
“Oh my god, hyung.” Sungjong said as he dramatically put a hand on his chest.
L blinked at him, “What?”
“Why are you smiling like a creep?”
L shrugged his shoulders and just walked in front of the big mirror, ready to practice.

Meanwhile with Hoya and Hyeri, they were walking to the rooftop.
“Why did we come here?” she asked him.
Hoya smiled at her, “I can sense that you didn’t want to dance there.”
They reached the top and the scenery was just beautiful. It wasn’t too sunny nor too cold, the weather was just perfect. It gave a comforting ambience.
“Actually... oppa...” Hyeri slowly said as she turned to face him, “I don’t really want to learn how to dance...”
She closed her eyes, afraid that he would get upset.
He chuckled once again, “I know.” Every time he chuckled at her actions wasn’t because she looked funny, it was because she looked cute to him.
She opened her eyes wide and tilted her head, “You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter