Changing

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Ji Young- That Woman

 

Hyeri’s POV

I groaned inwardly once I woke up. I’m totally dreading today. The only reason why I’m even going to the stupid Jin Hee’s house is cause of Hoya. Ok truth be told, Hoya is just part of the reason. I wanted to observe L and her relationship too. I don’t know why I’m doing this.

I stood in front of the full length mirror, picking out my clothes. I didn’t want to look sloppy neither did i want to look as if I put in way too much effort. I decided to just go with what I usually wear, shorts and tee shirt. After showering, I went to blow dry my hair. Should I wear it straight or wavy? Jin Hee has long straight black hair. Does L like that? Wait, why do I even care? I decided to just wear them wavy, the usual.

I plopped down on my bed when I saw a text come in.

From: Hoya Oppa
Hyeri-ah~ you done? Want me to come get you? Kekeke

I sniggered at the message, he was such a dork.

To: Hoya Oppa
It’s ok oppa. I can go there myself.

I locked my phone. Then I unlocked it again.

No, Yoo Hyeri. Don’t do this.

I went to google ‘Infinite L ideal type’.

Good job Yoo Hyeri, you totally have self control. Despite all the websites I went to, the only information i got about his ideal type was ‘a girl with long, wavy hair’. What the heck L? Really? That was his ideal type? Vague much.

Unconsciously, I looked at my hair. It was long and wavy..... aish stop it! I’m irritating myself already.

I went to Infinite’s dorm first so we could go to Jin Hee’s house together.

When I entered in the dorm, I was first greeted by Sungyeol, as usual. We exchanged greetings before he ran into his room to continue preparing. The smell of cologne was overpowering .

Sunggyu was yelling at all the members, telling them to “step it up step it up!”

I peeked into the room Hoya and L shared. Hoya was just sitting on the bed in his jeans and tee, full concentration on his phone. L on the other hand was in front of the mirror, styling his hair. The sight irked me a little. Why is he putting in so much effort? He’s just meeting his childhood friend. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the couch.

I guess i fell asleep as the next time i opened my eyes, I was already in Infinite’s van.

“You’re finally awa-“ Hoya was about to say until stupid L interrupted. “What a pig. You fell asleep just like that.” I glared at L but chose to ignore him. I looked at Hoya and gave an embarrassed smile. “Sorry you had to carry me all the way down.” He smiled and shook his head lightly, “L carried you.”

What? He... carried me again? Oh...

I glanced at L from the side. Hoya was sitting in the middle of both of us. L was looking out of the tinted windows but I could see the small smirk playing on his lips.

The other members were discussing noisily at the back of the car while the three of us sat in silence throughout the whole journey to Jin Hee’s house.

When we reached her house, I was blown away. Her house, more like a mansion, was so grand and luxurious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter