A girl's dilemma

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Davichi-Because it’s you

((if you guys haven't been pressing on the play button for the previous chapters, I would strongly encourage you to PRESS PLAY FOR THIS CHAPTER))

 

 

“I believe in you oppa.”

Jin Hee looked away from me and continued looking around her room. I eyed the box on my lap. I don’t know how to react to this.

“Oppa, let’s not think about this for now. Go join the rest in the entertainment room! I’ll be down there soon.” She said as she lightly pushed me towards her door.

(Hyeri’s POV)

I was on a beanbag as I observed the other members playing some video game. I never knew why boys get so absorbed by a game. I blew my bangs as I slumped further down the beanbag. Why weren’t the two of them coming back down?

Just as I thought of him, L came back in the room quietly. Jin Hee wasn’t with him. He smiled as he saw s having a good time. He saw me and sat on a beanbag beside me.

“Having fun?” he asked. I merely nodded as something caught my eyes. He had this large box on his lap which i bet was a gift from Jin Hee.

“What’s that?” i asked as i pointed at the box. He shook his head and shrugged. He didn’t have his usual playful expression on, in fact he looked somewhat distracted.

It was getting late and Jin Hee had not returned back in the room. The members were all getting tired and L was dozing off beside me. I went over to Hoya, “Can we go now? I’m tired.” I lied. I’m not in any way tired; I just really wanted to get out of this place. He nodded and gathered the other members as I woke L up. Jin Hee was at the living room when we came out.

“Leaving already?” she asked as she hopped up from the couch. We answered unanimously as she nodded and ushered us to the front gate.

“Thanks for having us over, Jin Hee!” Sunggyu slightly bowed, making the rest bow too. “It’s my pleasure, really.”, she looked at L, “Come again soon yeah?”.

“Yes, please invite us again.” Sunggyu replied. Fool, she wasn’t even referring to you, she was talking to her Myungsoo oppa.

(L’s POV)

As soon as we reached our dorm, everyone went back into their room to rest. We were all pretty darn tired. But I couldn’t sleep no matter how hard I tried. All i could think about was what Jin Hee said earlier on. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I took the box and went to the living room.

I made some tea before sitting on the couch. I needed a little comfort before I start to go through the pile of letters. They were all arranged according to dates. I picked up the first letter she wrote.

April 28th, 2002

Myungsoo! I just reached America. It is a very pretty place. I’m sorry for leaving so suddenly but I promise you I will be back. Please don’t forget me ok oppa? And don’t you dare replace me with another neighbour!

I smiled as I read what the 12 year old Jin Hee wrote. How cute. She faithfully wrote to me every day but stopped after a year. She only started writing again back in 2012.

June 3rd, 2012

Myungsoo-ah. How have you been doing? I’m sorry I did not write to you for years. I met many friends and even had a few boyfriends hahaha. But none of them were like you. They weren’t as thoughtful, witty, handsome, caring as you. You’re really one of a kind huh oppa? I’ll be graduating in about a few months and returning back to Korea. I can’t wait to see you and I hope you do too. Do you have a girlfriend now? I doubt so though since you’re a huge star now. I watched you on TV last night. You looked so charismatic that i almost could not recognize you. Sigh, I really miss you. But you might have someone in mind right? I hope you don’t because I want you alllll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter