The man behind the shades

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



Ok I lied.

But not really.

I DID watch SHINee... but i also did watch Hoya’s videos.

But come on! Which sane girl would not watch a video of a shirtless hot Korean dude ing the air?

And don’t ask me how but i got a feeling that this Hoya dude is going to creep up to my heart and probably take my 2nd ultimate bias place. (First being onew of course.)

Just when I wanted to continue on with the videos, Mi Yeon came in.

“HONEY HYERI!” she yelled as she entered in.

Meet my best friend in the whole wide world, Song Mi Yeon.
She’s the same age as me and basically we’re like sisters.
A shy (the only time when she’s not shy is when she’s with me) but bubbly girl who is in love with SHINee’s Jonghyun.
She isn’t a bum like me, Mi Yeon helps out at the ramen shop downtown.
 Now that I think of it, me and her have completely different personality. Opposite attracts huh?


“Oh my goodness Mi Yeon. Stop calling me Honey Hyeri! That was like so two years ago!” I rolled my eyes playfully as I got up from my bed.

She laughed, “what were you doing anyway? You didn’t even hear me coming in.”

I looked down.  I have no idea how Mi Yeon will react if i told her about Infinite.

I shook my head and told her i was just resting. Maybe this Infinite thing could be my... dirty little secret.

“Anyway, I came here to give you a good news!” she proudly announced.

“What? You had a thing with Jjong?”

“I wish! But nope, it’s concerning you.” She flashed a smile at me.

Now I know where this is going.

“Mi Yeon ah, why do you always help me like that. You know I like to bum around.”

“I don’t care! No matter what, this time, you’re going to go for the interview!” she said firmly.

My dear Mi Yeon has been consistently trying to get me a job.

Don’t get me wrong for being an ungrateful brat cause I am really thankful for her effort but I’m just...

“You do know the previous two jobs, I got fired... cause of my attitude right? And I failed the other four interviews.” I sighed.

She nodded, “But this time, it’s different! I got you an interview at the dry cleaner’s shop!”

I felt myself melting to the ground at that moment.

My my, Song Mi Yeon.

I grew tired of trying to argue my way out of it as being as head strong as me, she got me to accept the interview.


On the day of the interview, I threw on some jeans and shirt. Hey, at least i made an effort to look decent.

I painfully dragged myself all the way to the shop and was greeted by two elderly couple.

I tried my best to appear as sloppy in front of them, hoping they won’t hire me, but being the softie to old people, I managed to impress them.

And guess what?

I got the job. Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter