Don't steal my junk

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





*L’s POV*

“SCISSORS PAPER STONE!”
“NOOOOOOOO”
“HAH! LOSER!”

I lost the game and had to bring the dirty laundry to the dry cleaners. I pouted and Sunggyu finally said that i could bring someone else.
I looked around the members and everyone avoided eye contact with me.
“I choose you Lee Sungyeol.” I said as i pointed at him.
“No! You always pick me! Pick someone else!” he whined.
“Fine fine, Hoya then.”
Hoya looked at me and rolled his eyes playfully.

Both of us carried the two big bags of laundry and our manager hyung drove us.
“Why can’t we just go to the nearby one?” I asked.
Our manager drove an extra block down from our usual dry cleaner’s.
“Remember that other time we sent your clothes there and they accidentally tore Dongwoo’s clothes? Never are we going back there again. Plus, this shop here is cheaper.” He explained.
Me and Hoya rolled our eyes at the last sentence.

Both of us dragged the bag down the car while hyung waited nearby. There weren’t many people around this neighbourhood, fortunately. The last thing i want is screaming fans.

“Myungsoo, bring this in first. I need the washroom urgently.” Hoya said as he threw the other laundry bag at me.

I tried shouting for him to come back but gave up since he ran far away.
I dragged both of the bags and went in, I was greeted by an elderly woman.
i greeted them back politely. There was another girl further inside the place. Probably just their helper.
“My helper will attend to you shortly. I need to take this call.” The elderly woman said as she picked up the phone and walked away.

I nodded and looked outside the shop.

“Finally decided to wash your junk?” someone said.
That was rude. Who is she to comment on it anyway? I looked back to the person standing behind the counter and widened my eyes in shock. We finally meet again...

She laughed at my expression and peered through the laundry bag.
“Hey! Don’t snoop around at our clothes!” i almost yelled at her.
She frowned at me, “If i don’t look through your clothes, how am i suppose to wash them?”
Oh right.
“Well fine. Then don’t think about stealing any one of them to sell them online.” I retaliated.
“oh no! You found out!” she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

I helped her to pick up the heavy laundry bag and looked around the shop.
“Why do you work here?” I asked.
“Why do you care?” she shot back.
That girl gets on my nerves.
I ignored her and continued looking around.
“Why did you come here? Isn’t there another dry cleaners near your dorm?” she asked.
“Why do you care?” i mimicked her, causing her to roll her eyes.

Hoya came in right on time to break the tension, “Did you get the job done?” he asked me.
“Duh.”

“Oh? Oppa?” that demon said.
She sounded much cheerful when she talked to Hoya. Talk about being bipolar.
Hoya smiled and greeted her.
They chatted a little but I couldn’t be bothered so i sat on the bench, waiting for them to end their conversation.

*Hye Ri’s POV*

“Oh? Oppa?” I asked. I can’t believe that we will ever get to meet again! I was super excited and i bet i sounded a little too excited.
“Hye Ri! How are you? I didn’t know you worked here!” Hoya said and looked around the shop.
I nodded, “just wanted to earn a little extra pocket money!”
Hoya smiled at me and looked at what i was wearing.
Oh no.
“Isn’t that my shirt?” he asked, chuckling.
I looked down at my shirt and gave an awkward laughter.
“I ran out of shirts. I hope you don’t mind!” i lied.
He laughed again and shook his head, telling me he didn’t mind, “Keep it.”
“Really? I can keep it?”
“Yeah, like that, you won’t ever forget me.” He said with a goofy smile plastered on his face.
How cute can he be?
I noticed L went to sit on the bench but who cares?

I was busy loading the clothes to the washing machine when Hoya spoke.
“Oh yeah Hye Ri, remember our plan right?” he asked.
Of course i do. The dancing lessons.
I nodded.
He rubbed the back of his neck and seemed to be hesitating a little.
“Er... number... phone... er.” He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.
I laughed at how awkward he sounded and we exchanged numbers.
Both of us were lost in our little world before that jerk interrupted us.
“yah, let’s go already.” L said to Hoya.
“Okay, wait.” Hoya looked back at me, “We’ll be back. Call me when the laundry is done.” He said.
I nodded my head excitedly, causing Hoya to chuckle once again.
Are my actions so funny to him? Oh my goodness, i don’t look desperate right?


It was the end of my shift which meant it was also night time. I went back home, took a shower and plopped down on my lovely bed. I was about to read when my phone buzzed.
I couldn’t stop smiling when I saw the screen.
It was Hoya.

Hoya
Are you asleep?

I typed “no” on my phone but before sending it, i stared at the screen for awhile.
Doesn’t a simple “no” sound too... cold? I quickly cleared my reply and typed in “nope”.

There was an instant reply.

Hoya
Can’t sleep?

“Yeap, you too?” i typed in.

Hoya
Yeah... just been thinking too much

Thinking? About what? Should i ask him?
Heck, just do it Yoo Hye Ri.

“About what? :/” i typed, adding an emoticon to make it look cuter.

Hoya
I will tell you next time :)

I crinkled my nose at his reply. I am curious but i decided not to push it.
We ended up chatting till I fell asleep, talking about weird stuff, and through this small text session, i got to find out more about him. I couldn’t stop smiling the whole night, letting Ah Ri to tease me.
Hey, who would ever imagined that a girl like me would be texting Ho freaking Ya from Infinite? I definitely did not see that coming.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping... and my mother yelling.
She was screaming about how the pancakes were burnt. Probably ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter