My Sunshine

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


2am- Sunshine

 

 

 

 

 

(Hyeri’s POV)

I laid on my bed, thinking of L and Jin Hee. I couldn’t help it! It wasn’t as if I wanted to think about them. L looked so happy when he announced that he was with Jin Hee.

I rolled over to lie on my tummy. I missed watching the sunset with him. I miss fooling around the beach till night. I miss when he came over during the black out. God, i just miss him so much. But what’s the point? He was with someone else already. Even if I did realise my feelings for him earlier, he probably would just laugh at me for being a fool. He doesn’t take interest in girls like me.

Just then, a text came in.

From: Hoya oppa
Still awake?

To: Hoya Oppa
No... can’t seem to sleep. Why aren’t you sleeping?

From: Hoya oppa
Thinking of a certain someone... kekeke

A smile crept over my face. Thank goodness I still had Hoya to rely on.

To: Hoya oppa
Ya! Don’t be so cheeky keke.

From: Hoya Oppa
I’m saying the truth Hyeri. You’re really someone special to me.

I froze as I saw his text. What am i suppose to reply? I shall just pretend that I fell asleep.

I threw the phone somewhere else and tried to sleep.

 

 

The next morning, I woke up to a text from Hoya. He had asked me out for a lunch date. I agreed since I didn’t have work and was free.

I wore a floral dress with a sheer cardigan to keep me warm. The weather was getting cooler day by day. I leaned against the brick wall while waiting for Hoya’s arrival. From afar, I could see him jogging towards me.

“I’m so sorry for making you wait.” He said through his panting. He looked so dashing but all he wore was a white button up shirt with jeans. His forearm muscles could be seen as the shirt cling to his body- I like that. He smelt like the ocean (I’m not crazy) just like how I like it.

“Nah, it’s okay. I didn’t wait for long anyway.” I waved him off. Both of walked to this cozy cafe which serves the best sandwiches. I hurried over to the sofa seat as Hoya followed behind, chuckling. After ordering our food, we sat there in silence. I looked over at him, he was staring out as it started to rain. He was so good looking and had such an amazing personality. He was warm-hearted and cared for me so much.

So why do I like L instead?

“You seem distracted. Care to share?” Hoya asked, breaking my train of thoughts. I shook my head lightly, “It’s nothing, really.” He looked like he was doubting me but just nodded. When the food came, both of us were starving. In just ten minutes, we were able to finish the sandwiches. I rubbed my tummy and smiled in satisfaction, making Hoya laugh. Being the gentleman he was, he offered to pay for the meal but I insisted on paying my share.

We walked out of the cafe and decided to just hang around. We were walking and window shopping. “What do you think of Jin Hee?” I asked out of a sudden. I really wanted to know his opinion on her.

He pursed his lips, deep in thoughts. “Um... she’s a... nice person?” he replied, which came out more of like a question. I nodded in agreement, Jin Hee is really a nice person. She’s rich, pretty and yet still so out going towards everyone. It’s really hard to hate her.

“What do you think of her?” he asked back, we stopped walking and he looked at me as he awaited for my answer. “She’s alright.” I blatantly replied, there’s nothing I could say. I couldn’t possibly tell him that I didn’t like how she seems so perfect and seem to have everything she wants- including L.

We continued to walk. “Why the sudden question?” Hoya asked, eyes on me as usual. I shrugged and looked back at him. “Just wondering what L sees in her.” I said. Wait, did I seriously just say that? Oh gosh, i hope i don’t sound like some jealous . Thankfully, Hoya didn’t seem to read into what i said. “She is Myungsoo’s first love after all. It’s not that easy to forget your first love.”

He stopped walking, making me stop too. “Do you like anyone now, Hyeri?” Hoya asked. He had this expression on that I had never seen before. I stood frozen there and looked at him wide eyed. He looked at me in confusion and cocked his head, trying to read me. I ran towards him and past him.

“Ice cream!” I shouted and pointed to the shop. Hoya let out a hearty laugh as he shook his head. “I thought you were full?” he asked as we gaped at the wide selection of ice cream flavours. “There’s always room for desserts!” He heard me and chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

(Hoya’s POV)

I watched as Hyeri tried to smooth out he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter