Dark

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hyolyn- Don't love me)

 

Hyeri was waiting for Miyeon at the usual place. She blew her fringe and sigh out. *Where is that girl? I’ve been waiting since forever!* And just as she was about to send her an angry text, Miyeon came rushing towards her, “I am soooo sorry Ri-ah! I was just so engrossed with Shinee’s performance that I did...-“ Hyeri rolled her eyes and waved her off. “Save it Miyeon. Let’s just go! I am starving!” she pulled her friend along.

After they were done with lunch, both of them decided to drop by to their favourite place, the music shop. Hyeri smiled as she remembered buying her first Infinite album here.

Miyeon was looking over at the Shinee section as usual and Hyeri had to pretend to be interested. But some girls’ conversation caught her attention.

“I know exactly how each oppa sound like! I don’t even need  to refer to those music videos.” One girl said.

“Ya Eunji! That’s amazing! You’re really a number one fan of Infinite!” the other girl said.

Hyeri snorted as she heard them. That girl knew each member’s voice? Well she knew each member’s smell. After visiting them a few times, she had differentiated each of their own scent... as creepy as that sounded. But the scent that stood out the most was Hoya’s. He had this musky scent that she loved.

“Earth to Hyeri! Hyeri to earth!”  Miyeon said as she waved her hands in front of Hyeri. She snapped out of the thought and looked at what Miyeon was holding on to. It was a new album from Shinee. “Are you getting it with me too?” Miyeon asked. Hyeri hesitated, could she possibly tell her best friend that she was slowly losing interest in the group? No way. She let out a fake laugh that she was sure Miyeon would fall for. “I already ordered it online! You buy it yourself, yeah?”

 

L’s POV

I closed my eyes, panting heavily. Exactly how long have we been dancing to the same song again? I looked up when someone whacked me lightly with a towel. Hoya sat beside me and handed me a towel. “You sure look tired.”

I nodded, “Hyung, I have been filming for my drama and all these... it’s so tiring. I need a break.” I needed to see someone too. I’ve been missing her like crazy.

Hoya looked at me then over at Sunggyu. He told me to wait while he went over to talk to the leader. After a moment, he came back. “You’re free for today. Go ahead and live your life... for today.”

Yes yes yes! I have the rest of the day to myself! Should I go look for her? Ah... won’t she be busy? Maybe I should just rest at home. I guess I’ll just give her a call later...

 

Hyeri’s POV
 

I finally reached home after a long day with Miyeon. I rattled the door knob open to a dark empty house. I quickly turn the lights on. I hate darkness.

“Umma? Appa? Miyeon? Anybody?” I asked, my voice echoing throughout the empty house. Ah... i  forgot umma and appa were out at the Busan to visit my aunty. But where’s Miyeon? I went in to our room to see a note left on my bed. *I’ll be over at Jungmi’s house for tonight. Don’t wait up.* I crushed the note and tossed it to the bin. I hate being alone at home.

After a quick shower,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter