Genie's words

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






It was a bright Sunday morning, the sunshine greeted the apartment by shining through the translucent curtains. The ray of light hit her face, causing Hyeri to fidget.
She stirred in the small couch and her eyes fluttered open, trying to get used to the sudden brightness.
She turned the other way in order to avoid the sunlight, to see someone’s hand hanging out from the couch. She shot up in surprise.
L was also sound asleep on the other side of the couch.
His eyes were shut tight, his long lashes curling up. His lips were slightly parted. He looked absolute angelic.
Hyeri sat there, still looking at his sleeping profile but soon snapped out of it.
*Why didn’t he go back to his room? He must have fallen asleep while watching tv.* she thought as she saw the remote control still in his hands.
She carefully removed the controller from his hands, afraid to wake him up.

She looked around the apartment, eyeing the clock. It was still 7 plus in the morning and no one was awake except her. One thing she hated was how she was a early riser.
She blew her bangs and wanted to go wash up. She stopped in front of the bathroom, afraid of what it would looked like. Usually, boys’ dorms are always dirty.
And she was right, clothings were lying everywhere on the floor, their beauty products were spread all over the sink counter. She frowned at the sight of it. *Well, no harm trying to clean them up*

Hyeri washed up first before rearranging the products neatly. She picked up their clothes and pile them up on the laundry basket. After she was done, she looked in the mirror and saw how horrible she looked. She really wasn’t a morning person even if she was an early riser.
She brushed through her hair and flattened her fringe. She decided to use a little bb cream she saw lying on the counter.
*Looking better now.*

She went out of the bathroom and as expected, everyone was still asleep.
She hesitated on turning on the tv but remembering on what L did last night, she turned it on anyway.
L stirred in his position when he heard the sound but was still asleep.
Hyeri decided to irritate him a little more by laughing out loud.
He sat straight up after hearing her laughter, glaring at her with his blurry eyes.
He looked at the screen to see her watching the morning news, “You’re laughing at the news?”
She nodded, enjoying his annoyed expression.
L rolled his eyes and lay back down, trying to fall asleep again.
“Turn it down.” He mumbled.
Hyeri ignored him once again.
L tossed and the coach and Hyeri noticed it. She decided to give him a break and lower down the volume. L smiled when he noticed the decrease in volume and slowly drifted back to sleep.

*L’s POV*
I woke up to the sound of my members shouting. They were talking about yesterday’s concert.
Sungjong noticed that i woke up and came to me, “Hyung, why are you sleeping here? And you have something on your forehead.”
Being the blurry guy i was, i sat up and stared off to space for awhile. It takes awhile before my brain starts to function properly when i wake up.
I finally processed what Sung jong said and took the paper off my head.

Bye idiot  ^_^

Aish... it must be that fat cat who did this. Wait.. she left?

“Where did she go?” I asked Sung jong.
“How am i suppose to know? She left without telling anyone of us. But she cleaned our washroom!” he replied.
She cleaned our washroom? I will call her cleaner from now on... that is if we ever meet again. I have no idea why i feel a little empty. It might just be me being hungry.

I went to grab some food from the kitchen. Apparently, before that cleaner left, she made some sandwich for everyone.

I went into Hoya and Dongwoo’s room to wake them up. There was a familiar looking yellow post it that caught my eyes.

Oppa, goodbye and take care! I will return you your shirt if we ever meet again. Sorry for taking it away! Keke ^_^

I scoffed at the difference in the length of our note. Bias much? I taped the post it onto Hoya’s head before waking them up.
When Hoya got up, he smiled as he read the note. I raised my brows at him, teasing him.
“What? It’s cute.” He said, still smiling.
I rolled my eyes and went back into my room.
I looked through my camera again. It is a thing that i like to do when i’m bored, looking through old photographs. It kind of give
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter