Fat Cat

The Road To Kim Myung Soo's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 






“Am I going to stay here throughout your concert?” I asked as i puffed  my cheeks out.
L looked over his shoulders and looked at me.
“Yeah, you’re going to stay.”
“But I want to see the concert!” I protested.
“Isn’t it better to see us backstage? Other fans would kill to be you now, you know?” he said.
I stayed silent and looked at the busy backstage.
Coordinators were busy trying to fix Infinite’s costumes, stage crews were doing a final sound check while I was just sitting on the couch.

I looked around the room for signs of Hoya. He was at the corner practising his dance.
I stared at him in awe that I didn’t even notice L smirking at me.

“Yah, you look very creepy smiling and staring like that you know?” he said, bringing me back to reality.
I lowered my head in embarrassment before giving him a glare.
“Well, what do you expect me to do!”
He smiled and turned away.
Weird.



I continued looking (creeping) at Hoya.
That was until he saw me creeping.
I widened my eyes in shock and quickly looked away.
From the corner of my eye, I could see Hoya chuckling away.
Aish! Hyeri, you fool!
I slowly turned my head to look at him and he was looking right back at me.
Hoya signalled me to go there.
I smiled and walked as cool and calm as possible.


“Are you a good dancer?” he asked as I stood beside him. He was still doing a few moves.
I shook my head. I was the greatest klutz ever.
He smiled and looked at me, “want to learn?”
I widen my eyes and quickly rejected his idea.
I’d rather die than dance in front of him. I bet I would look like a monkey.
He chuckled and turned his body fully and continued looking at me.
Just kill me.

“I can teach you. I promise I will be the best teacher ever!” he suggested once again.
I hesitated for awhile. Of course I would love to spend time with him! But... dancing?
I agreed anyway.
He smiled and told me he will teach me once he has free time.
Even before he could leave his number with me, the stage crew called him out.
Bummer.

I sighed and made my way back to the coach.
I slumped myself down, still sulky over the fact that I didn’t get Hoya’s number.

“Are you so desperate to get his number?”

I turned to the person talking and rolled my eyes.
“Shut up L, not in the mood.”
I heard him chuckle and he sat beside me.
“Well we might not see each other in the future so you better get him quick.” He said.

I gulped when i heard that we might not be able to meet next time. Was this really the last time I will get up close to Infinite?
Ahh what am i even thinking, Yoo Hyeri! That I might be their friend? Me and my foolish thoughts.
L must have noticed that I was suddenly all emotional as I was silent. He cleared his throat, “Don’t think so much. If you are fated with him, you will have a chance.”
I nodded and continued playing with the strap of my bag.

Just then, someone else entered in the room.
She had shoulder length, brown, slightly wavy hair with bangs.
She was wearing a short dress with heels. Whoa, isn’t that a bit too much...

“Myungsoo!” she exclaimed out as she made her way towards us.
I felt like rolling my eyes, somehow, her presence just really irritated me.

“Oh, hi Yerim. Why are you here?” L asked, still seated down.
“I came here to see you of course, silly!” she said, a little too excited.
I accidentally scoffed out loud, causing Ye Rim to look at me.
“Oh? Who do we have here? I didn’t even realise you were there.” She said with a fake smile.
However, even before either of us could answer, she pulled L away and dragged him to aside.
Have fun, jerk.


The concert started and I decided to go further in the room in order to not disturb the other stage crews. I sat on the chair, playing on my phone. I honestly did not bother to look at the television screen where they were showing what was happening on stage. I plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes.



“Is she heavy?”
“Not really, rather light.”
“I want to carry her!”
“You will wake her up, idiot.”
“She didn’t even react just now when we were trying to wake her up!”

There were two guys talking loudly and I felt myself being carried bridal style.
“Finally awake, you fat cat?” a guy asked me.
I opened up my eyes, trying to stabilise my vision again.

I almost fell off his arms but he quickly tightened his grip on me.
“OH MY GOODNESS WHERE AM I WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME” i spilled out.
He chuckled, “Woah, slow down. You’re at our dorm. I am carrying you cause no one knew where you lived and we couldn’t possibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter