A Sweet Surprise

One-shot collections

Summary: Kyuhyun wanted to give Sungmin a surprise on his birthday.





"Aish Hyung.. Stop asking and follow me already!" Kyuhyun was covering Sungmin's eyes with his hands.
"How can I follow you when my eyes are covered?" replied an annoyed Sungmin.
"Aren't I already guiding you, sweetie?"



-2 days ago-


"Kyu.. I'm so tired!! We still have KBS Gayo Daechukje tomorrow ." Sungmin whined, as he came out from the shower.
"Just bear with it hyung, have a good rest." Kyuhyun replied as he tugged the worn-out Sungmin under his blanket. He kissed him on the forehead and whispered a goodnight , but Sungmin didn't hear him because he had already fallen asleep.

I would better start  planning and preparing for Sungmin hyung's birthday.. Kyuhyun thought to himself. He walked over to his laptop, this time instead of playing games like usual. He open up his Microsoft words and started typing out his plans. He heard Sungmin whimper because of the light, he turned his laptop off and went to switch off the lights. While he lied on his bed, he was thinking more about how to celebrate Sungmin's birthday together with him.

The next day, they had to go for rehearsals at KBS stadium, so they all had to wake up early for breakfast. Ryeowook was the first to be awake as usual, he was already in the kitchen cooking for everyone. Sungmin woke up just before Kyuhyun's alarm rang, he hurried into the bathroom to prepare himself and wash up.
"Min? You done?" Kyuhyun asked sleepily, as Sungmin opens the door wiping his dripping wet hair. 
"Yea.. Kyu go take a bath and go down for breakfast once your done." Sungmin said as he wore his shirt on and left the room. 

Hyung must be so tired.. I'm sure he won't be tired tomorrow since its the eve of his birthday. Kyuhyun smirked as he thought. He bathed and rushed downstairs to eat breakfast. He sat down next to Sungmin like he usually does. He smiles as he thinks about how happy this pink loving hyung of his will be when he sees what Kyuhyun had prepared for him.



That night, Kyuhyun was typing out his plans when he felt someone staring at him. It was Sungmin, he still looked tired and restless but this time curiosity could be found in his fox-like eyes. Kyuhyun closed his laptop, and turned around. 
"Whats wrong hyung?"
"What are you typing Kyu?" Sungmin asked curiously.
"Nothing hyung.." Kyuhyun lied.
"I know that its not nothing.. You can tell me you know?" 
"I'm typing an email to my cousin who is studying overseas." Kyuhyun lied again.

This time Sungmin believed it and left it as it was. Kyuhyun decided to take a bath, as he was walking into the bathroom. He noticed his hyung spacing out, he went over and gave him a hug from the back. 
"Hyung, is something bothering you?"Kyuhyun asked.
"Nothing is Kyu.. I'm just tired.." Sungmin replied.
"Sleep then hyung.. I'll set alarm the same time as the one today." Sungmin nodded and went under the covers. 
"Goodnight Kyu.."
"Goodnight hyung.."





It was finally the New Year's Eve and they had MBC gayo daejun , yet again all of them had to wake up early to prepare. Kyuhyun could see his hyung being more hyper, and he smiled. He missed the hyper Sungmin,what more could make him hyper other then the eve of his birthday.

After MBC Gayo Daejun, all of the performers and fans sang a birthday song to Sungmin and our producer even brought out a cake for him. He was looking very tired, but he hung a smile on his face as everyone celebrated  with him. Kyuhyun could tell that he was really happy that night, however he still had his surprise for Sungmin. Sungmin had to go for ShinShinTaPa (shindong and gyuri's radio station) that night.

The maknae gathered everyone to help him with the surprise celebration that he was giving sungmin. 



Sungmin opened the front door to their dorm, tired from the long day  of events. He walked into the room whereby Kyuhyun and Sungmin shared, immediately lying down onto the bed. Kyuhyun walked in and greeted him. 
"Happy New Year hyung." He smiled as he said that.Sungmin mumbled  a "happy new year." into the pillow.

"Come on hyung, I want to bring you somewhere." Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin out of bed and covered his eyes. 
"Where are you bringing me Kyu?"Sungmin asked sleepily.
"Somewhere hyung."
"Where is Somewhere?"

"Aish Hyung.. Stop asking and follow me already!" Kyuhyun was covering Sungmin's eyes with his hands.
"How can I follow you when my eyes are covered?" replied an annoyed Sungmin.
"Aren't I already guiding you, sweetie?" Kyuhyun led him into the room, which he begged Eunhyuk to lend him for awhile.

He removed his hands and said. "Saengilchukahamnida! Happy birthday Hyung!!" Sungmin opened his eyes and was shocked by the sight infront of him.
"Did you prepare all this Kyu?" He could see Pink Bunnies, laid everywhere around the room, balloons and a big sign which wrote, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG! I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE BE MINE!"
"Yep.. with the help of the hyungs." Kyuhyun replied smiling.
"Kyu.. thank you.." Kyuhyun leaned down and gave Sungmin a kiss.

"Would you be mine hyung?" Kyuhyun whispered into his ears.
"Yes Kyu.. I will." He smiled as the two of them tightened their grip around each other and kissed each other.