A Snow Dream

One-shot collections

Length: One-shot
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG 
Pairing: Kyuhyun/ Girl!Sungmin
Warning: Gender switch 
Summary: I had always dreamt of a White Christmas.

 


A.N:  I wrote this during Christmas last year ^^

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

 




Everyone has a dream, big ones small ones, they are still dreams. It only matters if their dream really come true. As for me, I have a dream too, not a big one but just a normal christmas dream. A dream that I would be able to spend a white christmas, with the one I love the most.

Every year, I would wish for it to snow on Christmas day. It seems like my dream would never come true.

"Yeobuseyo?" I answered my call,it is Sungmin my girlfriend who called.
"Kyu-ah it's christmas eve, shall we go out ?" her sweet voice echoed in my ear. 
"Sure babe, anything for you. Where are you now?"
"I am at home, let's meet in an hour time, usual place ok?"
"Alright, I love you Min." 
"I love you too Kyu, please don't be late." With that she hung up. 

Well at least one part of my dream came true, I have a beautiful and y girlfriend. I am very glad to spend my Christmas with her. We will be getting married next year, I am planning to propose to her today.I hurriedly got ready, wearing a t-shirt, jeans and a thick coat. I took and extra female coat, in case she feels cold later. Looking at my watch, 20 mins till I get to see her again. I got into my car and drove down to our usual meeting place.

She was already there waiting for me, I rolled down the window.
"Hey babe, hop in." She opened the door of the front passenger seat and sat in. Yet again, whatever she wears always seem very appealing to me. Even if it's just t-shirt and jeans, I kissed her lightly on the lips and she blushed. 
"Where do you want to go baby?" 
"I don't know Kyu, lets go to the mall." I nodded and drove there. 

"Min baby, have you eaten your lunch?" She shook her head and pointed to a restaurant.
"Shall we go there Kyu? It's like self-cooked restaurant." I could see her excited face as she said that.
"Alright, anything for you baby." and we walked into the restaurant.

"Eunhyuk Oppa!" Sungmin suddenly screamed her brother's name. I turned around to see him standing inside the counter. 
"Your working here Hyuk?" He shook his head.
"Nope I own this restaurant."

I almost forgot, Sungmin is a daughter of the largest food chain in Korea, It's a collaboration between both of our families. That is also the main reason why our parents agreed on us dating. 
"Kyuhyun-ah why not you take a seat, while Min and I prepare lunch." Eunhyuk said as I watched my girlfriend and her brother enter the kitchen. I took out my psp and started playing. 

After about 20 mins, I heard Sungmin's gentle voice. 
"Kyu-ah, close your eyes."
"Why Min?"
"Just do as I say." I closed my eyes, anticipating the surprise she was going to give me. 
"You may open your eyes now." I opened my eyes and saw a steak cut into a shape of a heart and the side dishes formed out a 'I ♥ U'. I was so touched by her little action. 

"Babe, you really didn't hav-nagf" She cut my words by leaning down and kissing me deeply. 
"Kyu, you do know that I really love you alot right?" She said as she broke the kiss. 
"Of course I do Min." I got down onto my knees and took out the ring. 
"Min would you marry me?" 
"Of course Kyu." I picked her up and swinged her around. 
"Yay my minnie accepted my proposal! yay!" I said in joy. 

After lunch we walked out of the mall and my dream finally came true. It was snowing, not very hard but its snowing. 
"Kyu look its snow!! Kyu!!! Our dream came true!!" I could never believe this, my girlfriend finally became my finace and it's actually snowing on christmas eve!

Sungmin and I went into the car and we drove back to her house. "Omma, Appa, Kyuhyun is here and we're engaged!" Sungmin said excitedly. 

That day my dream finally came true, Sungmin and I both spent the best Christmas in her room. I'm sure there will be more and happier Christmas to celebrate together after we get married.



A.N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :D Well I wrote this fic because I always had a dream of a white christmas :D Love you all :D do comment :D comments are well appreciated. :D -eli