Yet another Drabble : smurfable

One-shot collections

Title: Smurfable
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Cute!min (too cute)
Length: Drabble
Disclaimer: I wish I saw that cute Sungmin..
Summary: What happens after Sungmin watched Smurfs the movie.
A.N: I got this idea right after I watched the movie with my friends xD have a smurfy time! OH AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY [info]bebimartin ONNIE!!!






“Kyuuuuu! Let’s go watch smurfs!!!” Sungmin screamed as soon as he sees his boyfriend awake. Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes and looked at his boyfriend in surprise. “Why smurfs?” Sungmin snuggled up next to him and Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around him. “Because it’s our off day, we also agreed that we will go watch whatever movie I want to watch today. Tomorrow we will watch what you want to watch! NOW LET’S GO WATCH SMURF!!!” Sungmin replied, obviously too hyper that particular morning.

“Fine fine..” Kyuhyun dragged himself out of bed and headed into their washroom, getting ready for a tiring day with his hyperactive boyfriend.

“KYUUUUUUUUUUU what took you soooooooo long??” Sungmin whined and pouted cutely. Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to pinch his nose. Wrapping his right arm around Sungmin’s waist, they bid goodbye to Leeteuk and left for the cinema. They queued up in the ticketing queue waiting patiently for the tickets.

“Look.. It’s Kyumin!!”
“Omgosh Kyumin is real!”
“Oh Kyuhyun oppa….”

Fans around them started chattering, when it was finally their turn to buy the tickets. The sales lady looked up and squealed, excitedly she asked them what show they wanted to watch. “SMURFS!” Sungmin said happily and Kyuhyun literally wished that he could facepalm himself. “Alright here you go Kyumin oppa, free of charge!” Kyuhyun still took out his wallet and paid even though the sale person refused.

“Room 1 proceed to your right, first room.” The older saleperson told them.


~That night~


“Kyu! Your so smurfalious!” Kyuhyun sighed and decided to ignore his hyung. He curled up in his position and tried to sleep. “kyuuuuu…” Sungmin whined. Kyuhyun turned around and was caught off guard. There was Sungmin with the cutest pout that no one in the world could ever and I meant EVER, reject.

“Kyu smurf, Min smurf! Kyumin smurf!” Sungmin chanted cutely. Kyuhyun just simply stared at him and turned his back on him. “YAH CHO KYUHYUN!”

“We’re sooooo going to watch final destination tomorrow, Sungmin.” Kyuhyun replied monotonously. “WHAT!? NOOO NOT THAT PLEEEEASEEE!” Kyuhyun could practically imagine him pouting. “Shut up about the smurfs then, if not we’re watching final destination.” Kyuhyun replied. “Fine..” Sungmin replied unhappily.










I just wanted to be smurfable but why doesn’t Kyuhyunnie understand?






A.N oh Sungminnie you are smurfable~ but you should stop smurfing Kyuhyun.. XD COMMENTS ARE WELL SMURFED! DO SMURFING COMMENT OKKK? HEHE XD