Trust

One-shot collections

Title: Trust [Drabble]
Pairing: Kyumin 
Genre: Angst
Rating: G
Word count: 395 
Summary: What would happen if someone gains your trust and you lose it again in just a few weeks?  

A.N: This story is from my essay exam in school xD just got my results back and was shocked with the results because i wrote it like a fic. guess how much i got? :D Tell you once this fic ends ^^ 


 

 
 
♥ミ




Kyuhyun had been an orphan ever since he was young, his parents passed away in a car accident and he was the only survivor. He was adopted by an abusive family when he was five. They would beat him up and lock him into a room even though he had done nothing wrong. In school, he would always be a prey to the bullies. 

Even though he was the genius in class, many people accused him of doing the things that the things he never did. Once his classmate pencil box went missing. They instantly pointed fingers at Kyuhyun, accusing him of stealing the pencil box. Fortunately,  Kyuhyun had a good reputation in the eyes of his teachers. Hence the case was closed. Kyuhyun's life was filled with darkness, hatred and distrust, until.....

One day, there was a new transfer-in boy , he was very quiet and had lady-like features. When the teacher told Kyuhyun to take care of Sungmin, Kyuhyun flinched but agreed in the end. "Hello! My name is Sungmin, Lee Sungmin! Hope we can be best of friends!" Sungmin said as he shone his pearly whites. Kyuhyun just took a glance at him and turned away. He hated making friends, he never once trusted anyone. Sungmin saw the way Kyuhyun acted towards him and frowned, he was determined that there would be a way to make Kyuhyun trust him and they could be friends.

Everyday without fail, Sungmin would join Kyuhyun for lunch even though the latter rejected him everytime he tried. Sungmin did not want to give up just like that, because he knew that there would be possibilities to transform/change someone. Kyuhyun saw who persistent Sungmin was and decided to open up to him, he told him all about his family, his abusive adoptive parents and he being a prey to the bullies. He was actually shocked when Sungmin actually understood perfectly how he felt, because Sungmin had the same experience as he had. 

As days passed, Kyuhyun and Sungmin got closer and closer to each other, until Kyuhyun's adoptive parents decided to transfer him to another school. Just when Sungmin gained Kyuhyun's trust, Kyuhyun had to leave him. Kyuhyun felt like he was back to square one once again. 

Kyuhyun not only lost his one and only friend, but he lost trust in people around him all over again...

@>--%-- 
 

 

A.N a repost from my livejournal to here (: new fics will be posted individually from now on :D  Thanks for reading guys~ :D