Starlight ホシアカリ (Hoshiakari)

One-shot collections

Title: Starlight ホシアカリ (Hoshiakari) [Song Fic]
Pairing: Kyumin
Length: 2/3 Drabble series
Genre: Angst, Romance, Slight!Fluff
Rating: PG-13
Word count:1119
Warning: Character Death.
Summary: Kyuhyun died in a hit-and-run case and Sungmin misses him dearly. He recalls back all of the happy times they had spent together, and maybe.. just maybe.. he might see Kyuhyun again..

A.N: Italic words are the song lyrics. This fic is writen in Sungmin's POV. Enjoy ^^




Did you know that during the endless nights 
all I can think about is how much longer you will be here by my side

"Don't go anywhere okay?" 
Even though I think so hard about that, I can't affect you.



“KYUUUUUU!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!” I screamed uncontrollably when the car hit you mercilessly and drove away. I rushed up to your side and cried your name over and over again. “Kyu.. please.. don’t leave me…” Blood pooled all over the ground as storm clouds rolled in. Everything didn’t matter to me, but you. “Min…” You lifted your hand up and touched my face. “Don’t cry… I..” I hugged him closer to me. “Kyu.. Don’t talk..” 

“Min.. I have to tell you th-that..” 
“N-no Kyu.. Don’t talk…” 
“I..I.. I L-love Y-you… M-min..” You hand dropped and you breathed your last breath. “KYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I hugged your body even tighter and cried harder. 


I found a shooting star, I guess I shall wish upon it
I wish that it could deliver the words I could not say



Kyu.. Do you still remember this place? This is the place where we first met… I sat down on the park bench and looked up at the tall buildings around me. You were an artist, while I was a photographer. Both of us had saw the same scene and decided to capture the image of the exact same thing. 

“That’s a nice drawing you’ve got there.” That was the first sentence that came out from my mouth when I turned around. Being the curious person I’ve always been, I turned to peek at your drawing. Every , every mark was perfected and drawn to the specific. It was as though I could see the real scenery in your drawing. You looked up, blushed and thanked me and that was how we go together. 

I looked up at the sky and thinking about you, when a shooting star shot past. I hurried to make a wish, wishing that you would come back to my side again. Tears gathered in my eyes as I made that wish, sincerely wishing that you would return. 


"Thank you." Following my heart this song sings:
Because of you I now realized the feelings I have here
I want to approach you; I want our fingers to intertwine
Shine on my unsteady steps
Star Light



Kyu? Do you still remember this picture? It is a picture that I had taken during our first date… I sat down and looked at the picture, thinking back about the fun time we had on that day.

You brought me to the beach that day… “Min! Look what I found!” I turned around and you sprinkled water on me, I was shocked. When I regained my senses and started sprinkling the water back at you. We were like little kids, playing around and getting wet. You had to hug me to stop the water fight. You drew me closer to you and our lips were just centimeters away. That was the first kiss we shared, it was sweet and gentle just like you were. 

After that we walked back to our bags and I took out my camera, pulling you towards me for another kiss. Without you knowing, I snapped a picture of us kissing. When you saw the flash you blushed and tackled me to the ground tickling me. As I fell on to the ground our face just inches apart, you leaned down again kissing my lips all tenderly.

I looked out of the window and looked at the star filled sky, I really miss you…


Hey can you hear the sound of my voice?
Coming from the depths of my heart is it reaching you?



Do you still remember the time we went to see the beautiful sunrise? Here I am, this was where we first confessed… Screaming each other’s name and confessing as we watched the beautiful sunrise.

You woke me up at 3 am and dragged me up the hill, at first I was reluctant and fussy. When we finally reached the top, it was already around 4am. “Here, have a drink.” You passed me a bottle of mineral water and I took it happily. When I asked you why you had to wake me up so early just to climb up a hill, you just placed a finger on my lips and pointed to the horizon. I took a look and was totally mesmerized by it.

Rays of light hit the grass, causing it to glitter beautifully in the morning sun. “Isn’t it beautiful?” You asked, leaning so close to me all of a sudden. “Definitely…” You turned me around and kissed me on my cheeks. “Especially viewing this kind of scenery with someone you love.” I looked up at you confused, when you released your grip on me your grinned. 

“I LOVE YOU LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!!” I was shocked but I gathered myself again and shouted back. “I LOVE YOU TOO CHO KYUHYUN!!” I blushed and looked down, embarrassed to look up at you. “Will you be my boyfriend Minnie?” I instantly agreed, and smiled when you jumped around like a little kid. 

I stood at the top of the hill and screamed. “CHO KYUHYUN! I MISS YOU! COME BACK TO ME!!” Can you hear it? How much I miss you? I sat down on the grass and cried.


I found a shooting star, underneath the same sky
I want to protect the way you smile with all I can, always...



“Min..” “Min..” I looked up to see who was calling out for me and I saw you standing there. “Kyu…” I ran over and hugged you, crying buckets as I held onto your shirt. “Did you miss me?” I looked up at him eyes red, nose runny from crying. “ARE YOU SILLY!? OF COURSE I MISS YOU!” I cried harder punching on your chest in anger and relieve. Your hand moved up and down my back as you calm me down. 

“Min.. would you leave with me?” I looked up and saw your smile, the smile I always loved. I looked into your eyes and nodded. Just then the entire ground was filled with mist and clouds, it was like we were flying. I looked at you and you opened up your wings and brought me with you. 

“Min.. We will be together forever now..” You leaned down and kissed me.


The sun crosses over clear blue sky, dazzling, making me overlook Star Light
Even though I cannot express how much I love you (my beloved feelings for you)
"Thank you" following my heart this song sings:
The feelings I have realized because of this moment, I will never forget it.




-Fin-






A.N: OMGosh I totally cried writing this and listening to the song T.T Its just so sadddd T.T  comments are well appreciated! Please do comment D: or ill be sad /pouts.  love you all <3

 
                      

 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7w0ziFH6vo This is the link to the song ^^