You Belong With Me (sequel to Managing Love)

One-shot collections

Title:You Belong With Me (sequel to Managing Love)
Pairings: KyuMin [Main]
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I own Kyumin /slapped okok I own Kyuhyun.. /smacked fine.. I own Sungmin /kicked  OKOK! I dont own them!!! i own my bb cole 
[info]lazycookies :DDD <3

Summary: He is a CEO so is he, 2 CEOs of different companies meets and falls in love but what if their parents bear a grudge against each other? Will they get to be together?

A.N: Enjoy the fic <3 (the sequel to it also posted in feb xD)

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333
 

 

 




♥ミ


Sungmin never once broke his promise about visiting Kyuhyun at his office whenever he could, however whenever Sungmin went over. Kyuhyun's secretary would always be standing beside him and Kyuhyun had to chase her out of the room. Soon, people got curious about this little 'business talk'  they hold everyday. 

One day as they had their 'business talk', someone knocked on the door. The both of them to stop making out, and pull away from each other immediately before the door opens. Their secretary walks in and behind her came a tall man, which Sungmin thinks looks strangely familiar. 

"Appa! What brings you here today?" Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin stood up to greet the sudden guest. 
"You mean I can't... who is he?" Mr Cho said as he pointed at Sungmin.
"Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you sir." Sungmin said politely  as he passed his name card to Mr Cho. He looked at Sungmin with a weird look. 
"Lee HyungSoo's son? PFFT! why are you here? To spy on us?" Mr Cho spat. 
"Appa how can you say that!? Sungmin-ssi is not a spy!" Kyuhyun tried defending him. 
"Kyu.. I guess I'm not invited here.. I'll leave first.." Sungmin bowed to Mr Cho and left the room.




 
 
♥ミ
 
 

"I FORBID YOU FROM SEEING THAT GUY EVER AGAIN OR I'LL DISOWN YOU!" Mr Cho shouted at the top of his voice and left the office in rage. Why does appa hate Sungmin's family so much? Kyuhyun thought angrily as he left the office and headed towards Sungmin's office instead. He went up to the building and spoke into the intercom,  the person in the intercom immediately let him in. He was about to open his office door, when he heard Sungmin quarreling with someone.

♥ミ

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU FORBID ME FROM SEEING HIM APPA!! HOW CAN YOU BEAR SUCH AN UNREASONABLE GRUDGE!!" Sungmin was screaming at the top of his voice. Not Sungmin too.. I just asked him to date with me a month ago and now we have to leave each other? Kyuhyun thought to himself sadly as he pulled himself away from the door. As Kyuhyun was about to enter the lift lobby a man walked out of the office angrily and stood beside him waiting for the lift. 

"Kyu? What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun was shocked when he heard Sungmin's soft voice. 
"I... came to find you.? But I heard you quarreling with someone so I left..?" Kyuhyun replied softly.

"Ding dong! Going Down!" 

"Oh the lift is here, lets get in Kyu." Sungmin said as he pulled Kyuhyun's hand and entered the lift. As soon as the lift door shut, Kyuhyun turned towards Sungmin and asked. 
"Min.. I heard you screaming just now... about some grudge?" Sungmin was stunned he never expected this dorky CEO to eavesdrop. Sungmin sighed and replied.
"I'll explain to you in Sapphire Blue (the pub Sungmin owns)." Sungmin said.

 
 


♥ミ
 
 
 

"Your father apparently had a grudge against my father.. Well It's not something big and it's lame." Sungmin said as he made cocktail for the both of them. He poured the cocktail into the cups and served Kyuhyun. "Fill me in Sungmin.." Kyuhyun said as he took the cup from Sungmin. 
"Mr Cho and my dad had been close friends since like childhood, they grew up together sharing practically everything.. until one day your father took away my father's favorite pen then they became enemies. Lame right?" Sungmin explained patiently as he sipped his cocktail. "And it became our problem since we're their child.. Easiest way to break their 'grudge' would be to announce that we're dating." Kyuhyun said suddenly. 
"But.. Kyu.. what if they forbid us from meeting each other?" Sungmin asked.
"Ignore them... We will just do things our way. Our parents should not in."
"Sungmin can I sleep over at your house today?"
"But why Kyu.?" 
"Just don't feel like going home.." Kyuhyun said plainly.
"A CEOs' responsibility is not just work but family too eh?" Sungmin stated randomly.

"It's not as if you not know, Sungmin.." Kinda true.. Sungmin thought to himself.




♥ミ

 

"Appa, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Lee Sungmin." Kyuhyun said casually as he watched his father look at him in disbelief. 
"HOW DARE YOU KYUHYUN!" Mr Cho shouted at the top of his lungs, as another voice came out from behind him. 
"Lee Sungmin is it true!?" Mr Lee exclaimed as he walked out from behind Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun for a second before replying. 
"Yes appa it's true.." Sungmin said firmly as confidence arose in him. Kyuhyun smiled and wrap his arm around the latter's waist as prove that their dating. 
"Appa.. I really love Sungmin.. Can you just forget about the grudge and let Sungmin be mine?" Kyuhyun asked with a smirk on his face, knowing that his father was about to give in to them. 
Mr Lee turned to face Mr Cho and said, "Let's just put our hatred aside and grant our kids their happiness what do you say?" Mr Cho hesitated for awhile before nodding his head unwillingly. 

To everyone's surprise, Mr Cho actually pulled his hands out of his pockets and offered to shake Mr Lee's hand. The two kids stared at them not knowing what/how to respond. 

 



♥ミ


"My son is getting married!! and it's not a lady." Mr Cho sobbed as he watched his son wear his tuxedo preparing for the wedding. "Appa.. I'm just getting married to your best friend's son (well yes they became best friends again.) not like someone you not know.." Kyuhyun replied as he adjust his bow-tie preparing for the big day. "Alright young man.. you have wasted loads of time.. now it's almost time." Mr Cho said. 

"My baby is getting married!!!" Mrs Lee was hugging Sungmin so tight that he was suffocating. "Omma.... Can...t bree...." "Oh sorry baby.." Mrs Lee let go of her son and adjusted his bow-tie for him, she was very happy that her son was getting married. She used to tell her son that she didn't care about the gender the person her son likes, but who the son loves is more important. "Are you guys ready? It's almost time for the ceremony.." Mr Lee broke the atmosphere in the room and walked in looking at his son. "Son.. you've grown up, I'm sure you'll be a great 'wife' to Kyuhyun-ssi. Today is your special day, we love you son." Mr and Mrs Lee hugged their son and wiped off each other's tears as they left for the wedding. 



 


A.N how is it? :D boring yes ik D: comments are well appreciated :D