I want to be your friend [Drabble]

One-shot collections

 

Title: I want to be your friend [Drabble]

Pairing: Kid!Kyumin, Kangteuk

Rating: PG

Genre: Horror? (idk if it is considered), friendship, angst

Summary: Little Sungmin has a friend, or does he?

Disclaimer: This is a story my teacher told us, I just borrowed the idea. Soooo the plot still belongs to me? XD

A.N: IT’S HALLOWEEN! LOOSEN UP PEEPS!

 

 

\m/

 

 

“Sungmin! Where are you running off to again?” Leeteuk shouted from the living room as he watch little Sungmin run out of the house.

 

“I’m gwoing to pway with my fwiend!” 3 years old Sungmin shouted from outside the house.

“Ok, don’t run too far away! Your appa will be home soon!”  Leeteuk replied as he went back to knitting.

 

“Kwyuuu! Wets pway catching!!” Sungmin starts running happily as Kyuhyun chases after him. Sungmin starts running in circle with Kyuhyun following behind him. He looked behind his back to seeing if Kyuhyun is still chasing after him, when he saw his appa. “APPA!” Sungmin shouted happily

 

“Teukie, I’m home! Why is Sungmin running around in circles on his own?” Kangin asked as he took off his shoe at the doorstep watching his son run around in circles.

 

“Is he? He said he was going out to play with his friend?” Leeteuk replied not looking up from his knitting kit. Kangin raised his eyebrow and continued looking as his son run about in circles, looking over his shoulder occasionally as though there was someone chasing after him.

 

“Sungmin-ah it’s late! Come back in already, appa bought dinner!” Kangin walked up to his son, stooping down to pick him up. “Appa! Mwinnie wants to pway mwore with kwyuuu!” Little Sungmin whines loudly and struggles to be released from his father’s grip. “Who’s Kyu?”

 

“My fwiend!” Little Sungmin replied happily.

 

Kangin felt his suspicions rising up, he looks around seeing no one. “Min, where is your friend?” Sungmin happily points behind Kangin and he turns around to look behind him, but there was no one there.

 

“Come Min, let’s have dinner.” Kangin felt fear grip his heart as he carries his son into the house.

 

-That night-

 

Kangin was standing in his house and there was no one around him, not even Leeteuk or Sungmin. Kangin walked around the house quietly and heard a small voice calling out for him. He turned around to see a boy around 7 years old looking at him.

 

“Ahjusshi.” Kangin bent down so that he was on the same level as the boy.

 

“I just want to make friends with Sungmin. I won’t hurt him.. I will protect him from anything if that is what you’re worried about.” The boy said to him avoiding Kangin’s gaze. Kangin lifted the boy’s face up and looked kindly at him.

 

“What is your name?”

 

“I’m Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun.” The boy replied.

 

“How did you die?” Kangin asked as he picked Kyuhyun up and placed him on his lap as he sat down on the sofa.

 

“I died of a disease..” Kyuhyun replied sadly.

 

“I will have to leave soon… With the remaining time, will you allow me to play with Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked quietly.

 

“Of course.” Kangin replied.

 

 Kangin’s eyes shot open, he looked around and found himself still on his bed with Leeteuk and Sungmin lying next to him. It was a dream

 

I promise you.. I won’t hurt Sungmin.” Those words rang in his head as he sat on the bed. “I promise.” Kangin thought to himself.

 

 

\O.O/

 

 

“Kyu!! Pway with mweee!” 4 years old Sungmin ran to his friend who was sitting on the swing sadly. “Ish sometwing wrong kwyu?” Sungmin said as he sees Kyuhyun so sad. Sungmin wrapped his small arms around Kyuhyun’s body and hugged him tight.

 

“Sungmin ish here! You can tell mwe anything!” Sungmin said cutely. Kyuhyun looked up and Sungmin and smiled. “Minnie.. I have to go.. I no longer belong here..” Kyuhyun said softly as he start to fade. Sungmin looked at him and tears came rolling down his cheeks.

 

“KWYUUU, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME HERE!” Sungmin screamed loudly and started sobbing. Kangin heard Sungmin’s scream and came running over to him. “Appa!! I DON’T WANT KYU TO LEAVE!”

 

Kangin hugged his son tightly and looked at the swing,  and saw the boy for the first time since the past year.

 

 

“Thank you…” He sees Kyuhyun smile and faded into thin air.

 

 

A.N: yay! My crappy writing! >< sad angsty Halloween fic hope you won’t be angry with me… I love you guys!  ^^ comment ok? Pweeeaseee!!!  /puppy eyes