Snow Falling

One-shot collections

Title: Snow Falling Pairing: Kyumin

Rating: PG-15

Genre: fluff, romance, hinted!, slight!angst,

Summary: Kyuhyun is known as a player and on Valentine’s Day he kisses every girl/boy who gives him chocolates. Sungmin wants to date someone he loves and loves him back not just some guy who wants to date casually. One day, he goes to the infirmary only to find a half- Kyuhyun on the bed.

A.N: for my sweet onnie yyheoj’s bday :DD

 

 

<33333333333333333

 

 

It began on Valentine ’s Day when it snowed… 

“Sungmin look, they are kissing in front of the faculty office, how daring!” Ryeowook shrieked in Sungmin’s ear as they walked pass the kissing couple. Sungmin gave a disgusted face and ignored his shrieking best friend. As he walked pass the faculty office, he could hear people whispering to each other.

 

“Hey, isn’t that the playboy, Cho Kyuhyun? Wasn’t he kissing another girl just now?” and “I heard it was a kiss in response to the valentine’s day chocolates he received..” Sungmin rolled his eyes as he hears the girls around him telling their friends that they want to be kissed by Kyuhyun too. 

 

“I heard a teacher saw and they got scolded!” Ryeowook whispered to Sungmin as they took a seat in class. Sungmin couldn’t stand it anymore and turned to look at Ryeowook. “Look Wookie, I don’t care how many girls or boys he kissed already, neither do I care if he got scolded for kissing.” He snapped at his best friend, and that effectively shut the latter up. “What’s so great about Cho Kyuhyun anyway? As long as someone gives him chocolate, he won’t refuse them, that’s just plain stupidity.” Sungmin rolled his eyes as he said that.

 

“Maybe he knows how to act appropriately to those who gives him chocolate, you know like really appreciate it?” Ryeowook gave Sungmin a bright smile as Kyuhyun walks into class. Sungmin rolled his eyes at Ryeowook again. “So Sungmin, how many chocolates have you received today?” Yesung, Ryeowook’s boyfriend turned around from his seat in front of Sungmin and asked. Sungmin looked at him and rolled his eyes again. “I don’t even dare to open my locker, let alone checking how many sweets I received.. Don’t make me puke..” Sungmin replied, disgust evident in his voice as he recalled how sweets rained down on him, when he opened his locker door last valentine. He even had to result to hiding on the rooftop, until Ryeowook and Yesung gave him an all clear sign. He signed at the thought.

 

Sungmin walked into the martial arts room and changed into his sports attire. After changing, he stuck his head out of the door and checked if there weren’t any stalkers, then walked towards the sports hall. ‘What I want isn’t a boyfriend or a girlfriend.. I want someone whom I like for real, and also like me back..’ Sungmin thought to himself as he walked to the sports hall, not noticing a stone on the floor and tripped over it. “Ouch…” He looked down at his knee and sighed seeing the wound on his knee. He walked towards the infirmary which is just next to the martial arts room.

 

‘This is so troublesome.. Ugh..’ Sungmin opened the infirmary and looked around for the teacher. ‘Mr Park isn’t around.. oh well.. I shall nurse myself then..’ He signed his name on the infirmary list and took the medicated oil and gauze. He walked towards the infirmary bed, when he saw someone lying on the bed half-.

 

He walked closer and looked at the familiar face. ‘Cho Kyuhyun.. Why is he half-? Eh? Is that a scar?” As Sungmin watched the half-, sleeping guy, he didn’t notice that Kyuhyun had waked up. He was jotted back when Kyuhyun suddenly sat up taking his shirt and looked at him. “Did you see..? The wound…?” Sungmin backed away as Kyuhyun leaned nearer towards him. ‘Wha… Don’t come any closer..’ Sungmin blushed and turned away from him. “I saw it.. Hurry up and put your shirt on!” “Please don’t tell anyone..” Sungmin heard a soft whisper next to his ear. “Whaaa…!! Get away from me!” Sungmin pushed him away and ran out of the room. “I won’t tell anyone.” He said as he ran away.

 

Sungmin ran into the martial arts room and sighed again. He looked down at his now blood soaked leg and shoe and sighed. He forgot all about the wound.

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Kyuhyun was puzzled as to why the unknown guy reacted the way he did to him. He wore his shirt and noticed the infirmary list, smirking when he found out the other guy’s name. ‘Lee Sungmin huh..’ He lied back down on the bed and smiled.

 

 

-The next day-

 

 

“Sungmin! Yesterday, Yesungie gave me this huge bear and a beautiful bouquet of roses when he sent me home!” Ryeowook said excitedly to his best friend. “That’s great! I didn’t think that Yesung hyung would be so romantic.. He did come to class empty handed after all..”

 

“SUNGMIN!” Sungmin hears a shout from outside the window, he looked down and sees Kyuhyun waving at him. ‘Kyuhyun? ‘Why is he calling my name?’ “Are you having break now? Can I come up?” Kyuhyun gave his signature heart-catching smile. Sungmin sighed and nodded his head. “Whaaaaat?? Sungmin oppa is with playboy Kyuhyun??? Oh my heaaaartttt….” Sungmin hears whining from all over his classroom. He sighed and just ignores it as usually. Sungmin watches as Kyuhyun walked into his class and over to his seat.

 

“What are you doing here!?” Sungmin snapped, “aren’t you having gym class now?”. “I’m skipping it. I fall sick easily.” Sungmin rolled his eyes when Kyuhyun faked a cough. ‘Yeah right.. If you do then you won’t be sleeping shirt-less, bunch of crap.’ Sungmin thought to himself and looked down at his textbook. “Sungmin, why are you sitting here and reading alone?” Kyuhyun looked down at Sungmin’s book.

 

“Why do you keep calling my name so personally?” Sungmin looked up and snapped, annoyance evident in his voice. “Why not? Such a nice name like Sungmin should be called many times. Do you have a different view point on life? Imagine.. if we die when we are eighty.. then we will have another sixty-five years to live.. So long a time.. One year has 365 days, that means I have 23,725 days to call you ‘Sungmin’ a few million times! Right Sungmin?” Kyuhyun counted with his fingers cutely and winked at Sungmin.

 

Ryeowook nudged Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun, call me by my name too!” “No.” Kyuhyun replied not even sparing a look at him. ‘I kinda understand why Kyuhyun is so well-accepted by everyone now.. He is good-looking, and has an open personality and.. he somehow moved my heart..’ Sungmin thought to himself as he blushed. True he has no less pursuers than Kyuhyun but Sungmin finds his heart soften to the latter.

 

As Sungmin’s classmates start to fill into the class, Kyuhyun groaned. “Awh man.. It’s the end of gym class already.. Well, I’ll see you later, Sungmin!” Kyuhyun smiled as he leaned down. “Thanks for not saying anything about the scar.” ‘What? Did he come just to confirm that??’ Sungmin blinked in confusion. “Oh yea! Sungmin!” “What do you want?” Sungmin snapped as he turned his attention back to his book. “Do you want to try going out with me and see what happens?” Sungmin’s head snapped up and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

"Whaaaa… WHAT!?” “Sungmin! You are going out with Kyuhyun??” Ryeowook squealed at Sungmin’s ear as soon as Kyuhyun is out of sight. “Of course not! I mean if he says stupid things like that, what can I do about it?” Sungmin replied in annoyance. Sungmin and Ryeowook were about to walk out of class when they heard a commotion. “He seems to be serious about you this time..” Ryeowook said to him, they were shocked when the girl Kyuhyun was talking to, slapped him on the face and walked away angrily.

 

“What did you do this time?” Sungmin walked towards Kyuhyun and asked him curiously. Kyuhyun turned around and rubbed his cheeks gently. “Nothing.. I just asked her for a breakup but I got slapped, my face must be very swollen right?” Sungmin looked at him in shock, “what did you do that for?” Kyuhyun looked back at him with a smile. “I told you, I want to go out with you! Sungmin! You know, I believe in fate. I really want to meet the one person that would be true to me. From all the other people that I’ve dated, none of them were true. Until I met you, you are my destiny. Please go out with me! Please!” Kyuhyun gave a 90 degrees bow. “I don’t believe it!” Sungmin said while blushing and turns away.

 

“Why not!?” Kyuhyun gasped in shock. “Think about your personality, always saying a bunch of sweet words. How do you expect me to believe, that what you said is true!?” Sungmin turned to look outside the window, blushing. “Then tell me what should I do so that you will believe in me?” “If your run 50 rounds around the field and maybe I will believe you.” Sungmin replied to him. He turned around to see Kyuhyun taking his coat off. “That’s a simple task.”

 

“Your body isn’t good right? Don’t force yourself, and it’s snowing outside too!” Sungmin was speechless; he really didn’t expect him to be serious about his words. Kyuhyun turned back in his step and looked at Sungmin. “I told you! You are my destiny, right? No matter what I have to be there to hold onto you or else my time on this earth will be wasted.” Kyuhyun said with a smile and headed towards the field. ‘It can’t be true, this has to be one of his plans.

 

He can’t possibly be serious about this!’ Sungmin thought to himself as he watches him run. “Is that Kyuhyun!? I can’t believe he is running!!” “I thought his body was weak!?” “This is the first ever time I’ve seen him run!” “How many laps has he ran!?” “10 I think!” Sungmin looked around as he hears the people around him talking. “Sungmin oppa, are you serious about making him run?” “Isn’t that too cruel?” Sungmin looked as Kyuhyun start to grab his shirt as though his heart was hurting.

 

Sungmin ran down to where Kyuhyun was and managed to catch him in time. ‘He wasn’t lying about his body being weak!?’ “That’s enough you don’t have to run anymore! I believe you! I agree to go out with you okay?” Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun tightly as he rubbed onto his forehead softly. “Haven’t exercised for so long…” Sungmin clenched his fist angrily and punches Kyuhyun on the head. “Ouch! That hurts!” Kyuhyun rolled on the floor holding onto his head. “I only bumped it gently!” Sungmin looked back at him and pulled him up.

 

‘Even though the person of destiny is a cliche, he said it naturally.. not like a bad person and maybe I should believe in him…’ Sungmin smiled at him and grabbed onto his hand. “It’s time to go back to class, Kyuhyun-shi.” Noticing that he was still grabbing onto Kyuhyun’s hand, he hurriedly let go and walked back to his classroom.

 

-A few days later -

 

“Hyung! You’re going home alone? Shall we go home together today?” Ryeowook nudged Sungmin the moment the last school bell rang. Sungmin nodded as he packed his things into his bag. “Aren’t you going back with Yesung hyung today??” Ryeowook shook his head . “Hyung’s cousin came over today.. So he has to go to the airport to pick her.” Sungmin nudged Ryeowook and gesturing for them to go home.

 

As Sungmin walked closer to the gate he noticed a guy sitting at the school gate. Shocked when he saw Kyuhyun, siting at the school gate entrance covered in snow. “It’s so late and it’s snowing so hard! Kyuhyun what are you doing sitting here!?” Kyuhyun woke up and looked at Sungmin and Ryeowook. “Erh.. Hyung! I will go home now! Bye!!” “Kyuhyun come on! Let’s go home! It’s snowing so hard! You’ll get a cold if you continue staying here!” Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and pulled him up. “I was waiting for you.. I’ll always wait for you.”

 

Sungmin felt himself being pulled into Kyuhyun’s arms. “Because you are the person of my destiny, I won’t give you up.” “Let’s go..” “AHCHOOO!” Sungmin turned back and pulled at Kyuhyun’s hand. “Let’s go to the infirmary and keep you warm first!” Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked back into the infirmary hand in hand. “It’s quite warm in here. Now, take you shirt off! We should let you change into a new clothes! Put the blanket around you first!” Sungmin went over to the martial arts room and took a spare school uniform.

 

“Isn’t this like that day?” Kyuhyun suddenly said when Sungmin walked into the infirmary. “What day?” Sungmin asked as he brought the clothes in. “Valentine’s day, the day we first met and the day you found me lying half- here.” Kyuhyun giggled at the thought, Sungmin blushed seeing the innocent side of Kyuhyun. “Can I kiss you?” Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin into his embrace, leaning in before he heard his answer. “Okay..”

 

Kyuhyun placed his lips gently onto Sungmin’s. “You’re so bad! You kissed me before I even agreed!” Kyuhyun giggled and replied to the blushing Sungmin. “Before you said it, I already felt it! So there’s no need to hear your answer!” “Come here! Let me hug you!” Kyuhyun stretched his arms out, welcoming Sungmin into his embrace. Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “Can you tell me how you got that scar Kyuhyun?” Kyuhyun looked down at scar and sighed. “Actually.. this scar..” Kyuhyun suddenly clentched his heart and fainted.

 

“Kyuhyun! Whats wrong! Answer me Kyuhyun!”

 

-Hospital-

 

“Heart attack…?” Sungmin was shocked when he heard the news from Kyuhyun’s mum. “When he was young, he has been through a lot of operations. This time it happened again, looks like it’s not going to be good.” Sungmin watched as Kyuhyun’s mum cried and charged towards him.

 

“What did you do to my Kyuhyun! He was fine lately! What did you do to make his illness return?” “Stop it wife!” Kyuhyun’s father pulled her away. He turned towards Sungmin and said. “Thank you, Kyuhyun really is happy. He told me that he finally found the person of his destiny..” Sungmin sat on the chair outside and cried.

 

‘He waited so long for me in such cold weather.. He was definitely not my type.. However, I gradually came to fall in love with him..’

“The snow is so beautiful!” Sungmin hears a girl near the operation room saying.

‘That sounds like… The snow falls.. falls bit by bit.. Turning the ground and the girl silver white.. Kyuhyun.. You can’t die.. please.. don’t die!’

 

“Beeep… Beeep.. Beeeeeep..”

 

-4 months later-

 

“Sungmin! Let’s go to shopping together today!” Ryeowook asked Sungmin the moment lessons ended. “I thought Yesung oppa and you are going out today?” “Oh right! I forgot!” Ryeowook ran off to find Yesung at the classroom.

 

Sungmin continued walking alone as the sakura leaves fell onto the ground like snow falling. He walks pass a pile of sakura leaves when the leaves exploded at his face.

 

“BOOO!”

“Ahhh!”

Sungmin looked down and see Kyuhyun sitting on the floor. “Isn’t this like snow? Pretty right?” Kyuhyun giggled happily seeing Sungmin so shocked. “Cho Kyuhyun! You ran out from your room again?You’ll get scolded by the doctor again!” Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

 

“I keep on waiting for you to come and find me! It’s been so long!! Ah! Hospital rooms have locks on the doors! Let’s make love!”

 

“WHAT KIND OF STUPID COMMENT IS THAT!?”

 

 

-The End- A.N Onnie I know it is late but I made it by tonight :DD I hope you like it :D