Sanny

I've got you

I walked back to my room only to find Sandeul talking to Rose.

Quickly, I hid behind an old cabinet.

"So you're leaving?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, I looked up the case and my dad's interview. He's really worried about us."

She gave him a sad smile. "I understand, do you think Chris is going with you?"

Sandeul let out a deep sigh. "I don't know, I hope she does, but if she doesn't want to, then I have to go back alone."

"What do you mean 'doesn't'?" Rose asked. 

"Well, she would want to stay with her dad or something."

"If Chris can't come, then she is tied up to her bed because of her father. She'll definately want to go with you."

He smiled. "Yeah." 

There was an awkward silence. 

"Uh, Rose?"

"Yes?"

"Where is Chris?"

She smiled. "Take ten paces back and look dramatically to your left."

He gave her a confused look before following her orders and finding me. 

"CHRIS!"

____________________________________

Other POV~

You smiled awkwardly. “Hey.”

“So.. I guess you heard.” Sandeul said, scratching the back of his head nervously.

“I’m coming with you.” You said firmly.

“What about your dad?”

“He hasn’t been my dad for my entire life, it’s not like he can be now. I want to go with you, Sanny.” You said, hugging him suddenly.

“We’ll have to make up some crazy story when we go back.” Sandeul said.

“How about we act like we know nothing, we were just stuck in a room somewhere, and we never saw my dad, he just randomly released us..” You asked. Sandeul shrugged.

“We should ask your dad.” He said. You nodded. You grabbed his hand tightly, suddenly wanting his touch more than ever. You both walked to the door that your father was usually in, and you took a deep breath. Sandeul laughed nervously.

“It feels like we’re telling him that we’re getting married or something.” Sandeul joked. You agreed, then knocked softly on the door.

________________________________________

Your POV~

We stood outside his door for a few minutes before knocking at it again. We could hear some shuffling on the other side.

He slowly opened the door and stared at the two of us and smiled. "What can I do for the two of you?"

This is odd. 

"We need a favor," Sandeul said. "My dad is going crazy about our disappearance. We need some excuse on what happened."

"Like what?"

"We don't know, a random excuse that anyone would believe."

My dad took a moment to think. "Hmmm, I don't know. We could pretend you two were kidnapped or something."

"By you?"

"Sure, why not? The cops are already on my ."

"What if they ask us questions on what happened? Like why does he have bruises, but I don't."

"They probably figured that I won't beat my own kid, and I didn't like her little boyfriend."

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "That sounds just about right."

"Yep, now go to sleep. Goodnight you two."

He slowly shut the door in our faces. 

I smiled a little and rested my head against his shoulder. "We should go get some sleep." 

Sandeul held on tightly onto my hand and smiled looking down at me. Quickly he let go of my hand and put an arm on my back and another under my knees before lifting me into the air. He pressed his lips against my forehead. "Time for some sleep, princess."

He began to carry me to bed when I slowly drifted off to sleep. I could faintly hear him whisper, "Goodnight ,Chris."