Daddy Dearest...............

I've got you


You got back exhausted. You had been shooting all night, and had been told never to take your gun off. You snuggled back under Sandeul’s arm, and slept for about 2 hours. The alarm went off, and you groaned. Sandeul yawned, and moved from underneath you.

“Sleep well, beautiful?” He asked, kissing your forehead. You shook your head.

“No, I didn’t sleep well at all.” You admitted.

“Aw. I’m sorry. Did I keep you up?” Sandeul asked.

“No, I am just not used to getting to sleep that early.” You covered up. Sandeul nodded.

“You’ll get used to it.” Sandeul said. You both got all your supplies for school and headed off. You ate a quick breakfast, and even fought with Sandeul over who got the last bacon strip. You won.

Sandeul held your hand tightly as you walked to school. Once you arrived you saw your father.

“Hello Sir!” Sandeul greeted. You just gave a curt nod, then turned to Sandeul and gave him a quick kiss. He was surprised at the sudden show of affection, but didn’t particularly mind.

You looked back and smirked at your father. He just gave you an angry look. You chuckled.

“Are you trying to make him mad?” Sandeul asked.

“A little bit, but he deserves it because he was mean.” You said. Sandeul laughed.

“Don’t get into too much trouble with him now.” He warned. You nodded.

“I won’t.”

Class went by quickly, and it came time to turn in your songs. After turning yours in the teacher, she pulled you aside.

“I know you’re going through some hard times right now, Chris, so I’m going to give you the key to the recording booth. I don’t usually do this for kids, but you seem like it’ll really help you out. I know how much art can help people.” She said. Mrs. Smithwick had always been one of your favorite teachers. You smiled at her.

“Thank you so much.” You said sincerely. Now, you planned to drag Sandeul with you in there during lunch. 

____________________________________

Your POV~

It didn't take long for me to drag Sandeul in there, but trust me, it did take a few things to get his attention. 

"So, Mrs. Smithwick, the teacher who never lets anyone touch the soundbooth without her consent gives you the keys to the soundbooth?"

"Only to help me out with my music, I think she felt bad for me though."

Sandeul smiled. "Hey, I think I have somthing to sing for ya if you don't mind."

"Sure go ahead."

He pulled his song book out of his bookbag and ran into the sound booth. You sat down on the other side and waited for a few minutes ajusting some of the controls when he asked, but you couldn't believe your ears when he began to sing.

__________________________________

Other POV~

His song was for you. It was about you. And it was beautiful. You started to tear up a little bit, because you just weren’t sure how to respond. His notes were perfect, and his voice flawless. When he finished he took a shaky breath.

“What did you think?” He asked in the microphone. You just nodded, trying to keep yourself together. He took the headphones off, and came out of the booth with his arms wide.

“Don’t cry.” He said as you ran into his arms.

“That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.” You whispered, he just hugged you tighter. You pulled back slight from the hug and searched his face. He was looking at you in this loving way that always made you want to kiss him. So this time, you did.

You kissed him softly, and he kept his arms wrapped around you. Your mouths moved together, and it was much better than the first kiss you had with him. This kiss felt wanted and loving, versus the scared and unwanted first kiss.

You were surprised because Sandeul’s tongue started to ask for entrance into your mouth. You didn’t think he would have initiated that, but you replied quickly, letting his tongue into your mouth, as you discovered his as well.

You moved your hands to the back of his neck, to pull him closer to you. He kept his hands politely on your waist. Same old Sandeul.

You suddenly heard someone clear their throat, and you and Sandeul separated. You still stood close to him, ready to defend him.

“Christina, Christina, Christina. How did I know I would find you here?” Your father asked.

“What do you want?” You asked venomously.

“You and your boyfriend to follow school rules, no PDA.” He replied.

“That wasn’t supposed to be public.” You retorted. He wasn’t amused.

“Well, if you were able to control your emotions more, Christina, then this wouldn’t have been a problem.” He said. You rolled your eyes.

“Sir, this was my fault, I told her to come in here, and this was my idea, I’m sorry.” Sandeul said. Your father laughed.

“How very noble of you, Sandeul. I know that’s not the case though. Christina, come with me, and you’ll clean the whiteboard to learn your mistakes.” He said, turning on his heel. You sighed.

“I’ll see you in Math.” You sighed, kissing Sandeul lightly on the lips before following your dad out the door. Sandeul nodded.

“Sorry about that.” Sandeul said on the way out.

“It was my fault, I should’ve locked the door or something.” You said.

“That’s the weird thing, because I thought I had locked the door.” Sandeul said with a shrug. You grimaced.

“See you later.”

You dad waited in the hallway.

“You unlocked the door!?” You asked.

“I wasn’t about to let you be locked in a room with him!” Your dad replied.

“Stop acting like my father went you aren’t! You’re a murderer! I should turn you into the police! I don’t have a father, and I never have, so stop trying to be one.” You argued.

“You know you can’t turn me into the police.” He said.

“No comments about not being my father?” You asked sarcastically. He just growled at you.

“I cannot believe you like that boy.” He spat. You sat down in a chair by his desk.

“You don’t have to believe it, I never asked you to like him.” You said.

“You two didn’t even notice I had walked in!” He shouted.

“He had locked the door! Why would we have thought someone would walk in? Besides, it’s not like we were having , we were kissing, what’s the big deal?” You asked.

“If I hadn’t stepped in, I bet you would’ve had .” You father spat, “just like your mother, both s.”

You jumped over the desk, and pulled your gun up to his head.

“Don’t you DARE talk about my mother that way! You filthy bastard! Call me what you want, but leave her alone! I’ve wanted to kill you since I first met you, you infuriating bigot. Now I have the chance, so you’d better start begging me not to, you .” You said, watching his hands for movement.

“You wouldn’t kill me, I’m the only way to save your boyfriend, you .” He said. You cocked you gun, you were one finger pull away from shooting it.

“I wouldn’t? You might want to start telling me what the threat is. And if I don’t kill you, a nice shot to the foot would be satisfying enough.” You threatened. He nodded.

“Fine fine. I tell you more about the enemies, and why I’m not one but you have to put the gun down, okay? It’s not nice for daddy’s little girl to pull a gun on him.” He said. You uncocked your gun, and put it back in its holster.

“I’m not your little girl, now talk.” You said.