Answers 2

I've got you

Your POV~

A man stepped down the steps and looked at me and the figure. "Alright, you can go now."

The shadowy man walked out of the front door. 

The other man walked around the couch and circled you for a moment. Like a shark. "So, Christina, how are you?"

"I asume that you're my dad, or are you working for him too."

The man chuckled at me and sat down on the coffee table. "Well, if I wasn't your dad, we wouldn't have the same birthmard on your shoulder."

"How-" 

"Christina, your mother has told me a lot about you. Do you remember when you were younger, and she would leave for weekends at a time?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. 

He smiled. "Good."

He examined you for a moment and made a dissatified look. "Well, you look like you've been working hard. What did you do all day? Work on a farm?"

"I thought you would have me closely monitered."

"Oh no, kiddo, actually, when I first found out I had a daughter, I wanted nothing to do with you."

"So why now?"

"Because your mother was murdered, and you have no one to protect you."

I scoffed. "Oh yeah, if she was protecting me she wouldn't have left me out on the streets." 

"How long was that? A few weeks?"

"Yeah so?"

"Chris, I know you're angry at your mother, but she was hiding your from the dark shadows of her past. Now, you need me."

"Need you?"

"You and your boyfriend."

My cheeks began to burn. "What do you mean?"

"That boy that you hang out with everyday. The guy you like so much, his life is in much of a danger as you are."

"What does Sandeul have to do with any of this, better yet me?"

"My enemies are your enemies, your mother really never really taught the inner killer inside you to show. Enemies will look for your weak points, and your weakest point is that boy you have with you."

"What are you saying?"

"You need to leave that boy."

"I'm not leaving him helpless."

"Well, then you're going to have to fight. Do you understand?"

"Are you saying my boyfriend has a chance on getting killed?"

"Yes!"

"Then I guess I do understand."

We were both taking deep breaths staring angerily at each other. "So you mean I have to learn to protect him?"

Dad nodded. "You have to get ready."

"Anything else?"

"Man have you grown."

"What are you talking about? You never saw me as a kid."

"Yes you have."

"What?"

"A few years ago, you were kidnapped. Your mom grew desprate, and she called me. You should-"

"POLICE!" We both turned to see Detective Lee barging in through the door. 

I got onto my feet. The Detective pointed his gun at my dad. 

"Don't do anything stupid."

"I'm not, you are, but it'll only cause minor injuries."

"I've already called back up."

Dad only laughed at him. "Alright, I get it, I'm not welcomed," he said smiling. He gently kissed my forehead. "Stay strong, sweet heart."

One moment he's there, and the next there is a smoke bomb released infront of me. 

"CHRIS!"

____________________________

Other POV~


You started to cough, and you covered your mouth with your hand. Your eyes burned. You coughed even harder.

“Chris!” You heard someone cough. You coughed even louder, desperately trying to get over towards the door. You felt arms wrap around your waist, and those arms carried you out. You felt fresh air hit you, and you were put on the ground again.

“Are you alright, Chris?” Mr. Lee asked. You nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming here, Chris?” He asked, frustrated.

“He told me there would be trouble if I said anything.” You said. He nodded.

“I understand. I understand.” He said. You nodded.

“Can I go home?” You asked.

“You mean my home?” He asked.

“I don’t really care, I just want to see Sandeul.” You said. He nodded with a knowing smile.

“We’ll go see him right now.” He smiled. He started to drive, and we got back quickly. Sandeul was waiting anxiously on the front steps. You got out of the car quickly, and ran towards Sandeul. He opened his arms, and engulfed you in a hug. You started to cry in his arms, and he rubbed your back knowingly. Mr. Lee smiled at the sight.

“Is everything alright?” Sandeul asked.

“I met my father.” You said.

“I know. Was he nice to you?” Sandeul asked.

“The nicest dad I’ve ever had.” You joked. Sandeul chuckled slightly.

“Was he nice?” Sandeul asked again.

“He was nice enough. He even kissed my forehead.” You said. Sandeul kissed your forehead.

“Like that?” He asked. You smiled.

“Yeah, something like that.” You put your head on his chest and sighed.

“You tired?” He asked. You nodded.

“I could use a nap.” You said. You hugged him a bit tighter.

“You just want to snuggle with me.” Sandeul teased.

“Yeah, a little bit.” You admitted.

Sandeul walked you into the house, and you went back into the room. The phone you had used was gone. You froze.

“What?” Sandeul asked.

“He was in here.” You said.

“Who?”

“My dad.”

“How do you know?”

“Long story.” You said. You shook your head.

“Let’s just forget about it.” You said. Sandeul nodded. You snuggled up to him on the bed.

“I’m sorry I’m always so tired.” You said.

“It’s okay. Every time you’re tired, I get a snuggle.” Sandeul said with a chuckle. You put your head on his chest.

“I promise to protect you, Sandeul.” You whispered.

“I’ll protect YOU, Chris, I promise.” Sandeul kissed the top of your head.

“No Sandeul really, I promise I’ll protect you.” You said again. He just nodded.

“If that’s what you want.” Sandeul said. You sighed, obviously not getting your point across.

“I love you Sanny.”

“I love you too, Chrissy.”