Showering

I've got you

Your POV~

We finished after an hour or two and slowly strolled back into the bedroom. Sandeul wrapped an arm around my shoulder and rested his head against it. 

"God that took forever," he mumbled.

"We wouldn't have sat there for so long if you would've gotten the target the first time."

"But it's too difficult!" 

I smiled. "Well, lets walk back to our bedroom. You take a shower then I will. After that we cuddle and relax, and then I get to take a nap."

He chuckled. 

"Or you and I can both take a shower."

"How about if my dad sees us, you better find a good hiding spot."

"Alright. Alright. What if we wear something while we shower?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Underwear? Swim wear?"

_________________________

Other POV~

“Underwear will be fine, but I’m serious, pick out a hiding spot.” You said, pulling Sandeul into the bathroom.

“I’ll have you to protect me, right?” He smirked.

“Maybe.. Maybe.” You said, closing the door to the bathroom. You got out two towels and placed them on the counter. You the water, to get it started to get hot.

“You’re no fun.” Sandeul said.

“What do you mean? We’re just taking a shower.” You said. He gave you a look.

“But you’re being so casual about it.” He whined, slipping his hands around your waist.

“Well, I wasn’t sure exactly how to make it not casual.” You said. Sandeul placed his head on your shoulder.

“You seriously couldn’t think of a way that two people taking a shower together wouldn’t be casual?” He asked, not believing you. You kissed his cheek.

“Maybe.” You teased. He nibbled at your ear, and you giggled.

“Tickles?” He asked.

“Dear lord, do NOT tickle me.” You warned. He just laughed. He turned you around and kissed you properly on the lips. You leaned into him slightly, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck. He your bottom lip, and you let his tongue into your mouth. He was obviously hungry for more though.

He pulled at your pants, warning you that they were about to come off. He messed with the zipper and button, and they came off quickly. You noticed his actions, and started to let your hands skid over his body until you reached his pants. You pulled them off quickly, then messed with the hem of his shirt. He helped you out and lifted his shirt off quickly, only disconnecting from you for a moment. He then slipped your shirt off of you as well.

You stepped back for a moment to admire Sandeul’s body. He wasn’t extremely muscular, but he had been working out a lot recently, so his muscles were just beginning to show.

He was looking at you too. You blushed slightly.

“You look good.” He compliment.

“You aren’t too shabby either.” You said, messing with your hair. Sanduel chuckled, and grabbed your hand.

“Don’t be nervous, you’re beautiful. You always have been, and you always will be.” He said, kissing your nose. You smiled, and pulled him into the water with you. He gasped at the sudden feeling, then gave you an angry look. He grabbed you and pulled you in with him. You also gasped at the feeling.

“You jerk!” You yelled, laughing. He laughed as well.

“You did it first!” He smiled. You kissed him again, putting your hands back behind his neck, and letting the water fall between you and around you.