The new teacher

I've got you

Your POV~

I walked into class with Sandeul holding my hand, he's been very close to me ever since the incident with my dad. During class we sat next to each other waiting for our teaher to come. That's when he walked in. 

It was my dad, no one can fool me when it came to those eyes. 

"Hello class, I am your new teacher for the rest of the year."

One of the students rose their hands, "What happened to the other teacher?"

"He got into an accident last night. He has to take the rest of the year off."

 It felt like my blood ran cold. He was lying right through his teeth. 

I bit my bottom lip and looked over at Sandeul, he was of course unaffected by all of this madness. I'll just try to make it through the class, and we'll have no promblems. Right?

NOPE!

_________________________________

Other POV~

Your dad made sure to ask you a bunch of questions. He was seeing just how smart you were. You answered them all right, so he continued to ask you questions. Eventually, you got tired of answering questions, so you answered one wrong on purpose.

“That’s incorrect. What was your name again?” He asked. You cringed, he was really laying his act on thick.

“Christina.”

“Well Christina, the correct answer was Germany, can anybody tell me why?” Your father asked the class. You sat back in your chair, relieved that you were off the hook.

“I don’t think the new teacher likes you very much.” Sandeul chuckled.

“Yeah, I’ve noticed.” You replied.

“CHRISTINA! I do not allow talking in my class, please come meet with me after school to talk about your behavior.” He said, his eyes narrowed.

“I hardly said three words!” You defended.

“That’s three words too much! Now be quiet before you get yourself in more trouble, Ms. Christina.” He said, turning so his back was facing you. You rolled your eyes in frustration. Sandeul gave you a sympathetic look and mouthed the word ‘sorry’. You just nodded at him. Obviously your father wanted to talk to you again.

The day passed quickly, and Sandeul walked you to the classroom.

“Stay right around here, okay? Don’t go too far, and if I’m in there for longer than 30 minutes come get me okay?” You instructed. He nodded with a laugh.

“I’ll do that, I promise, but there’s no need to be so scared about visiting a teacher.” He said.

“Shut up Sanny.” You teased. He kissed your nose and you blushed.

“See you in about 30 minutes beautiful.” He said. You nodded, starting to get nervous about your meeting.

You slowly opened the door.

“Come on in, Chris” 

________________________________

Your POV~

I walked into the classroom only to find him sitting at his desk. "You know why you're in here right?"

"Cut the crap, dad, I know it's you." I sat down at the desk and crossed my legs. "What do you want?"

He smiled at me. "Well, aren't you a little smarty pants?" He stood up and waked up to the desk. "You figured it out pretty quickly, I could tell by the look in your eye."

"What do you want, dad?"

"You need to learn how to protect yourself and the other people," he pulled out a gun and laid it on your desk. 

"Teachers shouldn't give their students guns."

"I think I can make an exception. For instince, your gym teacher and principle are both on our side...,.Atleast for the moment."

"So?"

"You'll be tested in things that will be brought up later on in your life. Communication. That one is what I was testing you on today. How you react when you're being questioned. The only difference is that there isn't any hostages and a gun wasn't pointed at your head. Plus, those questions weren't yes or no questoins."

"What does any of that have to do with me?"

"In case your boyfriend gets held up."

"Bu-but-"

"No buts. You're going to fight."

I let out a sigh. "When does my training start?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Sneaking out?"

"Yep."