Together

I've got you

“You’re too smart for your own good.” You dad scoffed.

“And I know why you don’t like Sandeul either, and why you won’t say his name. You’re jealous. You want me to give you attention like I give to Sandeul.” You sighed. Sandeul rustled a bit in his sleep, and he rubbed your back absent-mindedly, still trying to comfort you. You smiled.

“I’m not jealous of the boy.” You dad said defiantly.

“Whatever.” You rolled your eyes.

“Chris..” Sandeul muttered in his sleep. You touched his cheek lightly.

“Right here, stupid.” You said with a laugh. He opened his eyes slightly.

“Hey beautiful.” He said with a smile.

“See what I mean, dad?” You gave your dad a look. He just shrugged.

“You have an hour before training starts again, both of you.” Your dad said, leaving the room. Sandeul kissed your lips softly.

“What did he want?” Sandeul asked, running his fingers through your hair. You snuggled closer to him, still listening to his heartbeat.

“Wanted to know why you’re so great. I didn’t really have an answer, because I don’t know what I did to get you.” You smiled, and he gave you an eskimo kiss.

“I feel the same way, so I guess that means something went right.” Sandeul said.

“Let’s get up, we’ve got practice to do.” You said, sitting up. Sandeul pulled you back down to lay by him, and kissed you lightly.

“But I’m sore and tired..” Sandeul whined, kissing your lips again. You chuckled.

“We can’t snuggle all day, silly.” You teased. He kissed your neck where your hickey used to be, and recreated it for you.

“Yes we can, we just aren’t supposed to.” Sandeul argued. You felt your neck where he marked it, and gave him a look.

“What’s that for?” You asked.

“Because you’re mine.” He smirked, kissing your lips again.

“You are in some kind of mood today.” You giggled. He nodded.

“It’s not everyday I get to wake up next to my beautiful, hot, and y girlfriend.” He flirted. You laughed.

“Oh come on now, let’s start to wake up!” You said. He pouted.

“But we have a whole hour.” Sandeul said. You kissed his forehead, and sat up.

“But you need some pre-training training.” You said. Sandeul groaned.

“Fine.”
___________________________

Your POV~

We circled each other for a few minutes. Sandeul was keeping his eyes examining over me. 

Watching me with his deep brown eyes. 

"So we're going to have to do this until something happens?" he asked. 

"Yep."

"Then, I'm going have to COME AT YOU!"

He charged at me. Just when I was about to step out of the way, grabbed my waist and swung me around. 

"SANDEUL!"

I could just hear him laugh at me. 

After a few moments, he stopped spinning me around and had me face him.

 His forehead pressed onto mine. "You're just too cute, Chris."

I smiled and gave him an eskimo kiss. "I love you."

_____________________________

Other POV~

“I love you too, Chrissy.” He said, tickling you slightly. You spasmed, and started to laugh.

“Stop that!” You shouted. He pressed you against the wall and trapped you there, continuing to tickle you.