V ( Kim TaeHyung )

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

tumblr_inline_mocqdlTd5A1qjk6bh.jpgK I M  T A E H Y U N G

Name: V (Kim Taehyung) 
Birthday: December 30th 1995
Blood type: AB
Nicknames: TaeTae (friends call me TaeTae~ because it’s easy to say), Blank Tae (because I always have a blank expression, I’m Blank Tae). 
Family: Dad, mom, younger sister, younger brother, me. 
Favorite foods: Japchae, any type of meat. 
Favorite color: Black, green, white. 
Favorite items: Computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, anything unique. 
Ideal type: Someone who becomes more charming by the day ♡, someone who only takes care of me ♡, someone who only loves me ♡, someone who’s chic outdoors but makes me hot chocolate and has a lot of aegyo inside. 
Habits: Biting my nails, opening my mouth, touching anything that’s cute, and saying “Mom?" and “It hurts!" a lot. 
A word that describes me: Monkey. When I was younger I got spit on by a chimpanzee at the zoo and after that incident, my friends started saying I was the chimpanzee’s rival, a monkey. 
Role models: Dad. I want to be a dad like mine; someone who takes good care of his children, listens to everything they say, encourages and advises their future plans well, and gets scolded by their wife a lot. 
In 10 years I will be: Taking my future children Taekwon (male, two years old) and Taegeuk (female, seven months old) to the zoo and feeding the pigeons shrimp crackers and being a cool fall guy. 

 

Random Facts

  • this boy... 4-D doesn't even describe him, more like 10-D.
  • He was the "hidden" member that fans didn't know about, but he has been in bangtan for a while. He was NOT the last member to join contray to what people believe.
  • When his teaser image was released, 5 fan personal fanclubs went up.
  • ulzzang
  • He use to play the saxophone when he was younger
  • Photograpy
  • His favorite animal is a lion
  • SOOOO much agyeo from him
  • Loves bubbles

 

 

 

tumblr_mo9gkvGvXd1s1c357o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mo9gkvGvXd1s1c357o2_250.gif

tumblr_mojk18Ejhj1r2uck5o5_250.pngtumblr_mojk18Ejhj1r2uck5o4_250.pngtumblr_mojk18Ejhj1r2uck5o2_250.png

 

tumblr_moie0iWPoS1rwz5avo1_250.pngtumblr_moie0iWPoS1rwz5avo2_250.png

tumblr_mok8u10CHB1stcof3o1_500.png