Suga's letter to Fans

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

Suga

 

Hello to the ARMYs I love, it’s Suga. 

It’s already been a month since we debuted, the thing I’ve been dreaming of for the past three years. We’re already at the end of our first album “2 Cool 4 Skool" promotions. This period of time felt both long and short but it was fun and exciting because of our ARMYs always being there!! 

Truthfully I’m a very blunt person and am not good at expressing my emotions but I was surprised at how much smiley and lively I became around ARMYs :) 

This is the first time in 21 years that I’ve expressed myself so much. It’s also the first time I was I received so much attention so I’m worried that I made a lot of mistakes or disappointed some people. Please know that those were definitely not intentional.

One day I thought “I’m the same person as I was three years ago, so maybe all this love and support I’m receiving is a bit too much for me.." Maybe it’s just that I’m receiving love for staying the same and working hard? I won’t easily receive your love and we’ll work hard to become a Bangtan ARMYs won’t be disappointed in. 

There were many nights when I stayed up all night because I was excited by the realization that I was able to do music like this. I’m so happy that I can share this excitement with my Bangtan friends and ARMYs. This is the happiest moment of my life.

We’re receiving so much love that I don’t know how to express my happiness with words. Thank you so much and I love you all!! 

ARMYs!! We’ll work a thousand, no, a hundred thousand times harder to improve. Bangtan exists because of you all.We’ll continue to produce good music so please watch over us. 

I love you, ARMYs!! 

- Bangtan’s Suga

 

 

Fancafe post link: cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaQ/16

Trans cr; Christie @ bts-trans

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS