FUN FACT #31

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

image

 

"There were many times during training that I’ve wanted to give up. Idols who’ve debuted with great difficulty may empathize; it was very difficult. While training with J-Hope, I thought we were neglected trainees because there weren’t any new members being recruited and added(laughs). There were times I wanted to cry from the monotonous routine in a dorm, away from parents. But recalling it now, it’s become a fond memory(Rap Monster)"

"My friends and family asked when in the world I’m going to debut….Whenever they did, I grew scared. I really wonderd if BTS was really training to never exist. But there was nowhere I could get a confirmation from, so it was frustrating. It felt like all my friends who practiced with me were debuting(J-Hope)." 

"I resented Bang Sihyuk PD (laughs). He’s someone I respect, but at that time I despised him. So one time, I left in the middle of practice and went to find Bang Sihyuk PD to tell him I’m quitting. I saw it like a bold declaration, but after a great bout of scolding, I ended up reluctantly walking back to the practice room to practice (laughs). Back then my mind was narrow because all I ever did was practice, but now that I look back to it, I think Bang Sihyuk PD had given us just the right amount of time. We got to make all the music we wanted during that period. I could say, because of this, BTS could exist(SUGA)."

source: SportsSeoul

Trans cr; Juliana @ bts-trans